What's new

ACT [kooooN Soft] Angel Girl

Serpentar

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: Angel Girl

Honestly this is pretty good. Controls are responsive and the graphics/animations are pretty well done. Love the game over screen. Not to sure if we should let him know about our presence..though depending on the price for his flash I might just buy it.

Small rant, most hentai games are priced far and beyond any normal sense.

Reputation score

Another update today.

He's still working on the new animations. He says he's having difficulties with the flow of the game and enemy spawn timings, so he's still only got a rough sketch of the animations. For now he wants to work on splitting the main character up into 3 hittable sections (as you guys pointed out, initially it was just one giant hit-box). He says he will probably be able to finish it in another week. (I'm sensing a pattern here)

muigordo

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

wow only a week, i wish the nightmare sphere 2 guy/girl was that fast...

Twisted

Mega Ultimate Jungle Girl 2000 Redux Z
Reputation score

Another update today.

He's still working on the new animations. He says he's having difficulties with the flow of the game and enemy spawn timings, so he's still only got a rough sketch of the animations. For now he wants to work on splitting the main character up into 3 hittable sections (as you guys pointed out, initially it was just one giant hit-box). He says he will probably be able to finish it in another week. (I'm sensing a pattern here)
*two weeks later*

"Sorry guys, stuffs come up. It'll be done by Christmas, though. I swear!"

lurker

Hentai Master
Reputation score

*two weeks later*

"Sorry guys, stuffs come up. It'll be done by Christmas, though. I swear!"
Yo dawg, I know you're busy coding and Ima let ya finish, but Linemarvin's still the most behind coder of all time.

OF ALL TIEM!

the_taken

King of the Impossible
Reputation score

Yo dawg, I know you're busy coding and Ima let ya finish, but Linemarvin's still the most behind coder of all time.

OF ALL TIEM!
Even worse than the vapourware know as Duke Nukem Forever? (I'm still waiting for that too!)

Kusanagi

Chief Nippleseer
Reputation score

Even worse than the vapourware know as Duke Nukem Forever? (I'm still waiting for that too!)
We just need to force the people who own the rights to Duke let their contract expire, at gunpoint if necessary, so some Indie developer can come in and finally give that game to us.

Unless the contract has already expired. In which case, WTF ARE YOU PEOPLE WAITING FOR! GOGOGO!!!

Sponge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

This is why I never buy games until they have come out, or have a week until release. You poor bastard.

Cactys

Lurker
Reputation score

Dammit, I had that idea about masturbation for a game like this. I suppose I'm happy it's implemented?

Jesus

The Father, The Son, The Holy Spirit
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Okay, so I was browsing funny-games.biz and this is what I see.

It's very similar in gameplay to Demon Girl but it has less types of tentacle with only one position each. In my opinion it has better art and animation, though.

Last edited by a moderator:

Jesus

The Father, The Son, The Holy Spirit
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Re: "Angel Girl"

Fffffuuuuuuu-

Reputation score

Big update today. I'm sure you'll all be shocked by the translation of the title,

もう少し, meaning "just a bit more".

I will translate it tomorrow at some point, since as I sat down today the entire world of my friends decided to all IM me at once.

Do your worst with google translator.

Reputation score

Well, as I was in the middle of translating this my firefox crashed. So now, you get bullet points.

* He's mostly finished all the animations just needs to do the spunk
* He understands why you don't see many of these games (they're hard)
* He can't sleep with the fan off (critical information, there)
* He wants to have it up sunday or monday if he's fast, 3 days after at the latest.

Next he answers some questions

skipping the first one because I don't really understand it. I don't think he does either, because his answer was along the lines of "are you sure you understand?"

2. what happens if you clear?
* gallery mode
* cheat codes
Ah, now I understand. Not cheat codes, but a gallery mode password. I was wondering about that. After you win the first time you can keep the password and not have to clear the game again to get to gallery mode.

I swear whatever god you worship that I had nothing to do with this next one:
3. I'm excited to buy it when you finish
He says he plans on making it free, as Demon Girl was LM's idea and this is his way of expressing his thanks.
Some bullshit about his Tifa game.

4. This next one is a playful complaint about the fact that the demo is just one big hit box.
He apologizes, as this is a result of his inexperience with the technology. He's working at it, but he still has lots to learn.

I don't really understand the last one, but it doesn't seem relevant.

So there you have it.