yay now i can keep updated on both forums thnx daisy

daisy_strike

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Otherworld

October Version

New to this release:

3 new item
4 new classes (Farm Animal, Whore, Muscian, Artist)
9 new normal jobs
5 new sex jobs(Tit Fuck, Fingering, Masturbate, Masturbate Futa, Masturbate Futa Self)
4 new rooms
1 new quest
100+ new images
6 new slaves all thanks to Redcape (Mikuru, Ranka, Yoko, Horo, Mari, Lala)

Character Screen remodeled, Room Screen Remodeled, Carpenter Screen Remodeled

MU

MF

Daisy

Last edited:

Cheddy413

Demon Girl
Reputation score

October Version

New to this release:

3 new item
4 new classes (Farm Animal, Whore, Muscian, Artist)
9 new normal jobs
5 new sex jobs(Tit Fuck, Fingering, Masturbate, Masturbate Futa, Masturbate Futa Self)
4 new rooms
1 new quest
100+ new images
6 new slaves all thanks to Redcape (Mikuru, Ranka, Yoko, Horo, Mari, Lala)

Character Screen remodeled, Room Screen Remodeled, Carpenter Screen Remodeled

MU

MF

Daisy
Both links leads to MU.. and the MU link isn't working

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

not for me either. Can someone download it and put it up somewhere else or something? :confused:

Anatolj

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I have the same problem for months....don't know why it happens.

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

at least fix the other thread to link to MF if we cant get MU to work.

daisy_strike

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Media Fire fixed sorry guys not sure how I did that.

Daisy

Reputation score

What program should I be using to run this? It defaults to Macromedia Flash Player v 6, but that doesn't work (screen is stuck on title, no buttons function, Save and Load appear but shouldn't) and running it through an archived version of Adobe Flash I dl'ed from Adobe's site causes it to save incorrectly (it saves, but it doesn't seem to overwrite the save if I save again unless I either start a new game, or close the player. Also, it errors pretty often, but that's probably Vista being Vista). It runs in Firefox, but I don't like running Flash programs in Firefox, because I'm weird. Oh, and it's all Flash programs that run through a .swf file (instead of a .exe file) that have this problem. Not sure what other information would be relevant, any help is greatly appreciated. :)

ETA: To clarify, not all .swf files experience these exact problems, but they do all default to MFP 6, usually don't work correctly with that, and work with varying degrees of success in AFP 10.0.45.2.

EATA: Well, I think I figured it out, all on my own (my parents would be so proud :p). Using the AFP v 10.0.45.2 to open the .swf file, I noticed under the File tab of the player an option called "Create Projector"; this created a .exe version of the file that (hopefully, haven't had a chance to test it extensively) should work correctly.

Last edited:
OP
accureye

accureye

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

ok anyone who is having a prob with the game run it on your internet it should run if you have a prob tell me

demongod

Lurker
Reputation score

What program should I be using to run this? It defaults to Macromedia Flash Player v 6, but that doesn't work (screen is stuck on title, no buttons function, Save and Load appear but shouldn't) and running it through an archived version of Adobe Flash I dl'ed from Adobe's site causes it to save incorrectly (it saves, but it doesn't seem to overwrite the save if I save again unless I either start a new game, or close the player. Also, it errors pretty often, but that's probably Vista being Vista). It runs in Firefox, but I don't like running Flash programs in Firefox, because I'm weird. Oh, and it's all Flash programs that run through a .swf file (instead of a .exe file) that have this problem. Not sure what other information would be relevant, any help is greatly appreciated. :)

ETA: To clarify, not all .swf files experience these exact problems, but they do all default to MFP 6, usually don't work correctly with that, and work with varying degrees of success in AFP 10.0.45.2.

EATA: Well, I think I figured it out, all on my own (my parents would be so proud :p). Using the AFP v 10.0.45.2 to open the .swf file, I noticed under the File tab of the player an option called "Create Projector"; this created a .exe version of the file that (hopefully, haven't had a chance to test it extensively) should work correctly.
lol i just drag my swf files to an i-net page and hey presto runs fine for me atleast 9 out of every 10 times

edit#1 and thnx for the new update daisy

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

I can't get anything to work on it. Forgive me if this has been answered already, but I noticed two joystick icons on the bottom right corner of the screen when I bring it up. Does this game need a peripheral joystick controller to work, or what?

demongod

Lurker
Reputation score

I can't get anything to work on it. Forgive me if this has been answered already, but I noticed two joystick icons on the bottom right corner of the screen when I bring it up. Does this game need a peripheral joystick controller to work, or what?
no u should just need the mouse to point and click tentanarix

edit#1 just drag the .swf file title otherworld to a web browser

Last edited:

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

My mousepad works fine. I don't have a traditional mouse. Does that make a difference?

EDIT: Also when I try to bring the .swf up in Firefox or Safari which are my two main browsers, I get the same problem the last person mentioned.

Last edited:

demongod

Lurker
Reputation score

My mousepad works fine. I don't have a traditional mouse. Does that make a difference?
if it's got left right and middle button wheel buttons then it should be fine other wise i'm not to sure cause i use the one i just described

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

Mine has a left and right button, and I think a wheel like area over on the far right side. I'm not sure.

demongod

Lurker
Reputation score

Mine has a left and right button, and I think a wheel like area over on the far right side. I'm not sure.
ok firstly try draging the .swf file titled otherworld to a new web browser then try to play the game with u'r mouse if it works then the mouse is fine

as for me i might go play a world war 1 or 2 game for abit

edit#1 sry didn't see the other edit msg u put before my def web is i-exp i think that might be the problem ppl are having when trying to run the game on the web browser i think it is keyed to i-exp

Last edited:

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

Fuck it. :mad: It just doesn't work with my laptop.

demongod

Lurker
Reputation score

Fuck it. :mad: It just doesn't work with my laptop.
another thing u might try is adobe flash players latest version and use there flash player to play the game this is the last thing i can think of tentanarix sry so if this don't work i'm out of ideas

edit#1 or try this program not sure if it will work but as i have not tryed it yet
edit#2 ok tryed it and it is working fine so for those having trouble with web browsers and flash player try this program i have attached here

Attachments

Last edited: