What's new

SIM [ daisy_strike] Otherworld

daisy_strike

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Otherworld

November Official Version:

New Quest Turn in Pop up!
2 New Quests(Realtors Twins, Lace and Mew's Maid)
1 New Class(Cow Girl Tier 2)
3 New Jobs(Milking, Painful Lockdown, Erotic Lockdown)
50+ New Items(Just tons of new stuff)
1 New Slave Yoruichi
2+ working new effects(Yes there are a ton that were added but not working)
2 New Rooms(Dungeon, Milking Parlor)

MU

MF

Daisy

AcESCAR

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

1 New Slave Yoruichi

MU

MF

Daisy
thanks for the update ! will check it later.

Off topic - anyone can tell me where does TentanariX avatar is from ??

Bananamartyr

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

So this is like Slave Maker 3? Which is better in your opinion? I've played SM3 for a while already.

Edit: I have this problem where after a while certain slaves just keep bombing their sanity away. Her Lust is full and Sanity is minus. I try to lower Lust with kinky acts but she just maxes it when she sleeps and becomes more insane. I keep trying to lower it with cake and mint leafs and brands but it's a losing battle. Does anybody know why this is happening? It's causing her happiness to lower and it's nearing zero :(

Last edited:

handofdoz

Lurker
Reputation score

1 New Slave Yoruichi

MU

MF

Daisy
i love you.

Bananamartyr

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Pretty fun game. There isn't much to do besides whore/sex slave though. Once you train a couple of them and set them to continue everyday, you can become rich without doing anything. I hope more of the game is implemented soon.

Sponge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Game is fun and all, but what really pisses me off is when the text doesn't scroll down or fit into the box if there is more then what's available. I have a dumbass touchpad because my mouse broke, and I can't scroll down.

EDIT: Fuck it. I played about 3 hours straight trying to play this game, it's ok but not nearly caliber enough compared to Slave Trainer... or Trader.. I'm just pissed right now to think straight because I saved my game, came back to it and it loaded a game I ended up quiting before.....

So I'd have to spend 3 more hours to get to where I was.. not worth it.

Last edited:

This_Is_My_Curse

Demon Girl
Reputation score

So I'm having a problem with this and one other game and I'm sure its probably just something I need to download, but every time I try to run it, it the screen either goes away like instantly or it pops up with an error that says "RGSS103J.dll could not be found" If I could get some help that would be great, and I apologize in advance for being an idiot.

Pakars

Lurker
Reputation score

So I'm having a problem with this and one other game and I'm sure its probably just something I need to download, but every time I try to run it, it the screen either goes away like instantly or it pops up with an error that says "RGSS103J.dll could not be found" If I could get some help that would be great, and I apologize in advance for being an idiot.
It's a , which many programs can use.

If you want it to work for one game/program, find the DLL online and download it into the folder of the game(It's really the easiest method, but you have to do it over and over sometimes. :)).

If you want it to work for all games/programs, you have to:
1. Place it somewhere it won't be disturbed(usually a windows file folder) and register it on your system(place it in the registry, manually, or with one of the tools to do so)
2. or place it in a folder that's in the $PATH(The system path, that EVERY program looks through for DLLs and such).

If you've downloaded a runtime package(like the RPGMAKER VX RTP, or such, that includes the DLL you're missing), it'll be registered automatically.

Last edited:

demongod

Lurker
Reputation score

SWEET and thnx for the latest update daisy

Strangetruth

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hey guys, girls :D(and tentacled monstrosities):D there is now a wiki site for this game - link:

Last edited:

kreissack

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Love the game, thanks a ton. having a bit of trouble finding the "maid" quest you mentioned...not to mention finding that tiny sadist fairy's needle. I keep worrying my girls will get tetanus every time they get pierced, hehe. Overall, looks like it'll be AWESOME when it's done. Two issues, though. I can't seem to load-though that may be something I simply missed in the forum, so I'll reread to be sure, and I couldn't find anything special to do with the prime I bought. Maybe that's just not implemented yet.

Eiri666

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Actually, I can't run any flash over 10Mb except Slavemaker... I run on vista, with 1Gb Ram and Google chrome.
Help plz.

Eiri666

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

well there's your problem

on a serious note are you opening it with Google chrome, if it isn't working try updating flash
I'v got the last version of flashplayer. I tried 3 different swf players, none worked. I'v got the same with yosino's flasher... (over 10Mb)

handofdoz

Lurker
Reputation score

dunno, sometimes vista just can't cut it.

maybe try loading it through firefox? that works for me

Eiri666

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

dunno, sometimes vista just can't cut it.

maybe try loading it through firefox? that works for me
I tried firefox on a friend's über powerful computer and got the same problem...

Anyway, flash is not good for that kind of heavy game...

handofdoz

Lurker
Reputation score

I tried firefox on a friend's über powerful computer and got the same problem...

Anyway, flash is not good for that kind of heavy game...
dunno what to say. not good at computers.