What's new

SIM [ daisy_strike] Otherworld

Mercsenary

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: Otherworld

I tried firefox on a friend's über powerful computer and got the same problem...

Anyway, flash is not good for that kind of heavy game...
No im pretty sure its a problem on your end.

Running otherworld on swf player works fine.

Then again I'm on a core 2 duo 2.4ghz, 6gb of ram, and 7-64bit.

Vinceras

Formerly Havokor
Reputation score

Semi-quest guide for all the ones we currently have:

Find the needle for the Jewelry Shop Owner:
To start it, you must talk to her twice. She'll say she lost it in the guild. Go there and talk to Bubba twice. Set your slave to be supervised by you and tell her to work at the guild. Not sure if it has a certain time of day but you should find it eventually. She gives you some potions.

Find the coin for the trainer in the Auction House:
Go to the auction house and choose "talk" to get her quest. Set your slave to be supervised by you and go for a walk in the green. Not sure if it has a certain time of day but you should find it eventually. She gives you some potions.

Cure the Carpenter's curse:
Talk to her 3 times until she asks you to help her. Set your slave to be supervised by you and stay at home and talk to her. She'll tell you a sad tale about a dog. Go back to the carpenter and tell her the story...it doesn't work. Go to the guild hall and talk to Bubba and he'll tell you to stuff her face proper. Go do it to it...doesn't work still but it calms her some and you get the Tit Fuck action as reward.

Get twin virgins for the Realtor:
Kind of self explanatory...just talk to her to get the quest. They must be from the same template and must be virgins. Reward is ~350 gold.

On another note, anybody else having trouble getting the game to save or load? It just freezes up and I have to close it. Game loses a lot of its appeal if you can't continue it...**Edit** Found a few other things about the save/load not working properly and I guess it's in the works. Hopefully.

Last edited:

IceLancer

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

seems like an interesting game and other then the save/load problem there's only a few things bothering me about it.

a few times more then one pic will pop up for what ever is going on (sleeping, singing, ect. ) is there something i can do about that or would that need to be fixed by the makers?

the quest log could be better organized instead of just showing what was said during the conversation so it would only have any mentioned hints and the current objective of the quest.

will the houses/extra assistants eventually cost more then one gold?

Vinceras

Formerly Havokor
Reputation score

Daisy released an early phase of the combat system and the current updates on their blog for testing. They also asked not to post it on sites such as this since it is an unofficial release just for testing.

Vinceras

Formerly Havokor
Reputation score

There have been a lot of updates on his page. Adding a lot of furniture stuff for rooms that you can now decorate. Also, if you have coding experience and may be able to help him out, check out his page...he's having trouble with the save/load issues.

IceLancer

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

so any new news or still on the battle system

daisy_strike

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

February Release

Main Changes:

Combat (Just an early but workable version).
Furniture ~ Change the characteristics of a room by adding furniture.
Tasks ~ Why do the same thing over and over, automate it with tasks and then turn them in for quests.
Assistants ~ Now with personality. Completely reworked system, that lets you try to direct your assistant and she tells you how she did in the training of your slave.
New Rooms (kitchen, dark room)
New Jobs (Cooking, Fortune Telling, Meditate, Make Talisman)
New Class Faith Healer
Slaves added:
Asuka (Neon Genesis Evangelion)

Daisy

Last edited:

evercrow

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I've been waiting for battle system in this game. The world setting and complex inventory doll offers good potential in this. Also, half of hero prehistories have a life-goal that has to be achieved through some sort of battles.

Could I suggest a quest that rewards a "prime" slave and involves a battle for her(or with her)?

demongod

Lurker
Reputation score

i'd say against then when she is unconsious u take her prisoner and slave brand her or something like that making her u'r own slave then

maikochan

User #69
Reputation score

I think I've found a pretty obvious bug, but I havn't seen it posted anywhere else (I did not look thouroughly through the buglist though). When you get another Master Bedroom, either by expanding your shack or upgrading to the mansion, you can't use it/them. Can't put assistants or slaves in them, as though you didn't have them at all.

(Gets and idea and tries something else)

Although.. On trying another possibility... It seems this bug only occurs until you get someone in another master bedroom, like say, through hiring other assistants... then they work fine.

So with a bit of investigation I've turned what I've thought was a rather major bug into a minor inconvenience. *Smacks self*

Either way, great game, keep up the good work.

IceLancer

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

=o yay new stuff

>=3 i look forward to breaking it and finding bugs ^,^

so how does one recover hp when it hits 0

Last edited:
Reputation score

I dunno if this is what you do when there is a new release or update, so here I go...

*Bump*

Looks like Daisy released a newer version of the game, I don't know exactly whats in it yet appart from whats on her blog (I'm only downloading it now)

Anywho, not sure if I'm suppose to do this, but here you guys go :)

Daisy's Blog :

The game directly (about 900mb):

And a hotfix(#3) that was released:

KageRyu

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

What do i do after i open the present for new players? I can't seem to do anything. Wow, this game is buggy @_@

Last edited:
Reputation score

What do i do after i open the present for new players? I can't seem to do anything. Wow, this game is buggy @_@
To be honest I have no idea. I wasn't able to get past that part either. On Daisy's blog (and I think a few posts up) has the Feb release of the game. Its stable, but this new one is unplayable for the most part :s I guess we wait for the next hotfix? (Which is whenever Daisy is done of Cathrine lol)

KageRyu

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I was able to get past the gift bug by skipping the walkthrough option. However, I can't save. ;_;

Darkheaven

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

If I patched the Game with the latest Hotfix(2.3), I don't need to add the other Hotfix releases right?

KageRyu

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Either way, the game still needs a lot of work even with the hotfix.

Reputation score

If I patched the Game with the latest Hotfix(2.3), I don't need to add the other Hotfix releases right?
Yep, the latest one is all you need, but...

Either way, the game still needs a lot of work even with the hotfix.
... exactly what Ryu stated :S . Even the Paperdoll editor refuses to work properly for me. I think this version is a little ways from stable (IMO).

Omnimek

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

In the stable February version does anyone else have the issue of their sex slaves slowly going insane then depressed from a lust that can't be satisfied either by 18 hour long vaginal sessions or working as a whore? (Knock it down to 83ish in 3 turns, it jumps back to 100 after they sleep)

Vinceras

Formerly Havokor
Reputation score

In the stable February version does anyone else have the issue of their sex slaves slowly going insane then depressed from a lust that can't be satisfied either by 18 hour long vaginal sessions or working as a whore? (Knock it down to 83ish in 3 turns, it jumps back to 100 after they sleep)
Probably has something to do with the items you have on her.