What's new

SIM [ daisy_strike] Otherworld

NaoSoul

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Otherworld

There has been an update:

It is said that the game advanced a lot code/engine-wise, but it isn't very playable.

Daisy said that he/she would put sex content in it and make a new release next week.

Vinceras

Formerly Havokor
Reputation score

Seems like this is the never-ending beta. So much promise.

Onfire

Reputation score

had to stop lurking and say this: we can all help and add these things to the game, just search on gelbooru or other sites like that for girls matching the descriptions and making pics-packs for daisy to use. Should speed things up.

I did a few like those a year ago and he/she seemed to have added the content.

got some fetish you want in the game? go and add it now while its in the works.
I'm looking into the miko? temple thing...:D

NaoSoul

Tentacle God
Reputation score

had to stop lurking and say this: we can all help and add these things to the game, just search on gelbooru or other sites like that for girls matching the descriptions and making pics-packs for daisy to use. Should speed things up.

I did a few like those a year ago and he/she seemed to have added the content.

got some fetish you want in the game? go and add it now while its in the works.
I'm looking into the miko? temple thing...:D
When I say sex content, I don't mean girls. Those are easy to make and there are tons already. I meant code-wise. As in sex lessons, actions and etc...

Cypress_z

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I'm looking forward to seeing a new release. It has been forever since this project last had one, and I really do like the game.

Picaboo

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Link to old trial:

don't know if it's fake. I'm downloading right now but it seems legit.

Vinceras

Formerly Havokor
Reputation score

New version up...buggy January version. It's huge...still downloading it.

---Goofed around with it a bit...gotta say, it's pimp that you can move around the UI windows and such but holy hell everything is so strange...gonna take forever just getting used to the home screen lol.

Last edited:

parjoala

Lurker
Reputation score

My girls always run away. It's kinda funny that I can still sell them at the auction though. Only way to get rid of them once they go missing afaik.

It says though that you should go look for them... any clues as to how one does that?

Sangoku25

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Times who can help me please.

The new quest system is totally confused and do not know where to emit such se.?

Can it but then I do not accept further.

Wow what a great game that has bugs.
Can no longer continue to operate today.

The memory error is still not resolved super

Last edited:

Vinceras

Formerly Havokor
Reputation score

Can't help ya mate...have to wait til I finish downloading it sometime in 2015. The Rapid Gator links are down and the sendspace links are slow and only 1 at a time.:(

daisy_strike

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Basically the random quests can be chosen by clicking okay. You can only have one at a time. Mousing over the image (the shadowy thingy) of the girl will give you the details needed for raising the girl.

Expect actual help to reach this point sometime next decade.

Daisy

ztztzt39

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Somebody could post me the last version, the blog is down.

NaoSoul

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I believe this is the last version, correct me if I am wrong.

Do apologize for the ress on the topic, but the link on the Trainer Games thread is down and I don't see any other working on this thread.

The game seems to have been oficially dropped. There has been talk about people wanting to pick it up in Hongfire, but I find it to be unlikely.

dxasmodeus

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Daisy Strike has not updated anything with it in a couple of years. As far as I know, it is a dead project.

velsomnia

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

The link is right here to the latest version all you need to do is click download snapshot,

perleflamme

Demon Girl
Reputation score

The link is right here to the latest version all you need to do is click download snapshot,
The link seem dead
"Whoops, we can't find that page."

Can someone re-up it?
ty.

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Apologies for the necro-lite, but I really can't find much info regarding my questions. I've screwed around with the game a bit and have my ideal house, with two full-time whores funding my operation, and have managed to do some of the "get me this type of slave" quests from NPCs. Unfortunately I saw that the ogre guy at the guild had the piercer's needle but can't get him to give it to me (he just says some insult when I talk with him), leaving me with a couple more "get me this type of slave" quests, and to break up the clicking monotony of training them, I'd like to try exploring to find the girl at the auction house's coin.

I'd really prefer to have a slave trained in combat and equipped with gear before I take them out and have them die because they were woefully under-prepared. Is there any way to actually do this? None of the assistants can train combat (DESPITE the fact that the lamia assistant I started out with has it as one of her favorite things to train) and I can't find any weapons or armor at any of the shops.

Where can I buy adventuring gear? Where can I train a slave in combat techniques?

AltairPL

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Apologies for the necro-lite, but I really can't find much info regarding my questions. I've screwed around with the game a bit and have my ideal house, with two full-time whores funding my operation, and have managed to do some of the "get me this type of slave" quests from NPCs. Unfortunately I saw that the ogre guy at the guild had the piercer's needle but can't get him to give it to me (he just says some insult when I talk with him), leaving me with a couple more "get me this type of slave" quests, and to break up the clicking monotony of training them, I'd like to try exploring to find the girl at the auction house's coin.

I'd really prefer to have a slave trained in combat and equipped with gear before I take them out and have them die because they were woefully under-prepared. Is there any way to actually do this? None of the assistants can train combat (DESPITE the fact that the lamia assistant I started out with has it as one of her favorite things to train) and I can't find any weapons or armor at any of the shops.

Where can I buy adventuring gear? Where can I train a slave in combat techniques?
you can find info on quests (how to get and solve them) on . There's also info about combat on that wiki - no good news I'm afraid.
Hope this helps.