What's new

SIM [ daisy_strike] Otherworld

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Otherworld

Haha, yeah ended up just going for it on exploration and found out that there was no combat at all.

Jesus Fuck though, why the hell would anyone implement quest reqs before implementing the ability to meet them? I.E. I have a quest to get an Instrumentalist with a string level of above 85 (tier 2) and teaching above 100. There's no way that I can find to become an instrumentalist.

I see why this project was abandoned, trying to build a house and making your roof before doing the foundation or putting up the walls gets you nowhere.

B00marrows

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Otherworld

Haha, yeah ended up just going for it on exploration and found out that there was no combat at all.

Jesus Fuck though, why the hell would anyone implement quest reqs before implementing the ability to meet them? I.E. I have a quest to get an Instrumentalist with a string level of above 85 (tier 2) and teaching above 100. There's no way that I can find to become an instrumentalist.

I see why this project was abandoned, trying to build a house and making your roof before doing the foundation or putting up the walls gets you nowhere.
Ah Otherworld!
It was what 7 years ago i was playing this and was marveled by what it was and what they had planned..

Sadly the games creator erm... Daisy if i remember abandoned it a few years ago, not much info on it they just went "poof"

From what i remember the quests and adventuring stuff was literly the last things "added" to the game, i would say "thrown at" instead of added. i do remember talk of combat in the "last" release.

Now my memory is trible but from my perspective thats what happened.