What's new

Legend of queen opala walkthrough

Vaz

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: Legend of queen opala walkthrough

Just thought I'd let you all know that since I was a beta tester for Legend of Queen Opala, Gabe is also having me beta test Legend of Queen Opala II

And it is so far incredibly awesome. Added forging system and an added relationship system. Thoroughly awesome and improvement over the first! *thumbsup*alsoachievements
What is it Naacia said?
Oh yes, "MMMM, OUTSTANDING!!!"

For production values, story line and combat mechanics, Opala I was head and shoulders above any other RPGXV I've encountered.
The two items you mention were just about the only chrome missing.
For me, Opala II will be the RPG event of the year.

nfarnham2001

Reputation score

Hello, I am fairly new to this game, I have played through and beat it once on the good ending, but I was just wondering a few things.

First off, using Sgedit, I get a list of armor, weapons, and items, that show up as something else in game. Makes it kind of hard to get the item I want just for fun ya know? Like cheese I think shows up as a full spirit potion, some of the treasure maps and spells show up as Illustrations.

Any idea on a full list of what these things become in game? Or is my Sgedit somehow broken?

Lastly, there is no way to get all the sex scenes, even with a + play through, is there? First play through side with Opala, get hers and Farah's sex scenes and hidden scenes, then you play through a + and side with Osira, but I think at the end she has two, you can only do one or the other correct?

I've never played through a + game or aftergame content and am not even sure about the other sex scene with the octobreeder, three headed wolf, or the giant creature thing, as well as the huge dragon scene.

Thanks though, my main question and concern was the item/sgedit.

lastthai

Demon Girl
Reputation score

when we new game + ?

and what is for new game + only ?

I kill all legendary creature (not king corrus)
female huntress disappear from her house
enslave dream demon
find all tablet and moon stone
finished sphinx quest (bring her back to egypt)
killed vampire lord in his mansion
win against edward 3rd in arena
open portal to fury heaven

never found bandit leader (i just walk around bandit lair but can't find any bandit leader)

Thank
________

Last edited:

lastthai

Demon Girl
Reputation score

can anyone tell me what is different from gold edition and old one?
________

Last edited:

Vaz

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

can anyone tell me what is different from gold edition and old one?
A few things:
1 New Treasure Map
1 New Illustration
1 New Accessory
Secret Ending is now slightly longer.
Pirate girls last encounter.
Updated Main Menu
Book of Illustration can now replay unlocked scenes.

There's one bug. If you have Farah in your party the game crashes when you are at sea and encounter the sea monster. The only way to avoid it is never have Farah in your party or in your mansion.

lastthai

Demon Girl
Reputation score

A few things:
1 New Treasure Map
1 New Illustration
1 New Accessory
Secret Ending is now slightly longer.
Pirate girls last encounter.

Thank can you tell me where these new stuffs ?

There's one bug. If you have Farah in your party the game crashes when you are at sea and encounter the sea monster. The only way to avoid it is never have Farah in your party or in your mansion.

OK thank you
________

Last edited:

Zzimon

Reputation score

1. a sequel game is being made....

2. you can't beat Altum, it's part of the plot/storyline. If you could beat Altum (and Rughart and Valencio, and there's also Darhart, that vampire lord guy too), you'd change the plot/storyline seen if you were to re-visit (hint hint) the Pharaoh's Tomb's room in the foreshadowing of the upcoming sequal game being made.....

3. I had the same problem against the L. Kerberos, as I used that warrior-physical party of Hero, Gath'D, Phalen, and Tirah (I think one of the magical characters does have a spell to lower the EVA, to "undo" the L. Kerberos' casting of EVA on itself).

HOWEVER, you need to simply keep (re-loading and) re-fighting the L. Kerberos, as you'll soon have a battle against it, where it doesn't cast off EVA on itself (at least hopefully in time before you kill it), *grins*.

If you've played other RPGs before, this is the "random seed generator" trick/cheat that many of us know of and use. However, for most RPGs it's more annoying or tricky to use. For this game, the "random seed generator" is changed simply by loading your game, you don't have to do other stuff, to change the battle sequence/outcome. hehe.

------------------------------------------------

If you have the Hero, Gath'D, Phalen, and Tirah:

1. in/as your party
2. all have moon equipment
3. all at least clvl 50

you can beat all the LMs easily (except it might tkae a few tries to get the L. Kerberos to NOT cast EVA in battle, lol):

round 1:

Hero: mass power
Gath'd : mass EVA
Phalen: mass protect
Tirah: mass immunity

round 2:

Hero: mass might
Gath'd : mass dodge
Phalen: mass barrier
Tirah: mass (whatever the weaker form of immunity, raise MDEF, is called)

round 3:

Hero: final attack skill: ~15,000 damage
Gath'd: final attack skill: 10,000-15,000 damage
Phalen: final attack skill: ~15,000 damage
Tirah: final attack skill: ~15,000 damage

*the lower life LMs are dead.

round 4:

Hero: final attack skill: ~15,000 damage
Gath'd: final attack skill: 10,000-15,000 damage
Phalen: final attack skill: ~15,000 damage
Tirah: final attack skill: ~15,000 damage

*the higher life LMs are dead.
its quite easy to just kill it with the evasion if you got: hero-tirah-Dargon-phalen its just quite a long fight but it went very easy for me since it doesnt really damage at all lol:D

lastthai

Demon Girl
Reputation score

where is new accessory ?
So I can go new game +

and most important thing
I never find bandit leader ?
I search bandit fortress for about 2 time now
Did I miss anything ?

thank

ps.I just saw bandit berserker
he has been add in gold edition ?
________

Last edited:

Ashecroft

Reputation score

Something I was hoping could get answered for me, as I'm a tad clueless on it (I'm not sure if it's been answered here already, as I might not have seen it)

But, I recently finished the game, but I'm unsure about... Do I need to have or do something to unlock New Game+ ? Or should it be unlocked by completing the story?

lastthai

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Something I was hoping could get answered for me, as I'm a tad clueless on it (I'm not sure if it's been answered here already, as I might not have seen it)

But, I recently finished the game, but I'm unsure about... Do I need to have or do something to unlock New Game+ ? Or should it be unlocked by completing the story?
complete story and there will be item that sell in ball shop
________

Last edited:

Gontxven

Reputation score

Well, i was fiddling around with the game using RGSSAD extractor and RPG Maker XP and I found something intruiging. Apparently the encounters with Naacia occur only if you've switched from sunrise to sunset time periods at least 5 times. :O So yea.......other than that, not much else to note here.......

Tazx

Reputation score

Hi there, i need help to find the assistance, i've bought the 10 in festival island and win the jester in the arena but i can't find the others.

Hope you could help me :)

PS : Sorry for my bad english (i'm french)

hididilly

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Random question, and sorry if it would entail a spoiler (well, I say if), but does the next Legend of Opala have sex scenes with a picture AND the moaning? That would be pretty good. Just out of curiosity.

Vaz

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Hi there, i need help to find the assistance, i've bought the 10 in festival island and win the jester in the arena but i can't find the others.

Hope you could help me :)

PS : Sorry for my bad english (i'm french)
You have to beat each game on Festival Island three times to get Cook, Bartender and Dancer.

Ponch

Reputation score

can somebody help me?

i think i have done anything that can be done. meet the black knight and the vampire and so on

but there is one boss that i dont find (king korrus or so) and there is an entrance in the snowy mountain on the left side that does not open.
how can i get there?

thank for help

Vaz

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

can somebody help me?

i think i have done anything that can be done. meet the black knight and the vampire and so on

but there is one boss that i dont find (king korrus or so) and there is an entrance in the snowy mountain on the left side that does not open.
how can i get there?

thank for help
Actually there are two bosses left. Corrus is found on Snowy Mountain. But you only get to him by meeting the mercenary on the street in the Capital, going to the house in Greece and meeting her, and then following her to Snowy Mountain.

You meet the Time Demon in Greece only after all the other bosses are gone.

Ponch

Reputation score

But i already meet her and after that ich was going to the snowy moutain but she wasnt there and the entrance was closed

Tazx

Reputation score

I found an other secret Scene OO with Farah. After that you and the horse give her satisfaction, go sleep in the bed of the castle and you will have a other sex scene.... well, Lady Farah wake you. I just late you see how :D

eldestdawn

Reputation score

as i'm playing after the main quests and what not. i go to winteria and i'm weakened the entire time how do i fix that?
Actually you can fix that by changing out of the armor (its cursed with weakness) you probably put it on after getting it from a chest in the village.

Petel

Reputation score

I have a problem, I pretty much finished every thing to finish in this game, only thing is... I cant seem to find the art shop in capital, is it only on the new game+? or is there something I didnt do to find it?
I went to every house I can enter at capital, but non contain the art shop\adult book store... anyone?