What's new

Legend of queen opala walkthrough

Klaptrap

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Legend of queen opala walkthrough

btw do u know how i can unlock last sex scene with opala?i got the first two..and the last 2 with farah?(i got the octobreeder,the 1 with jake and the 1 with the horse)
Of the top of my head, opala has thee scenes. The first with Sebastilion, the second was the ritual and the last was the monster rape. Which one is it that you missed?

The one with Sebastilion is part of the plot and hard to miss. The ritual happens if you do the good route and go back to the palace once you warped to a new land for the first time. The monster rape is, again, part of the story and impossible to miss.

trelantonis

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Of the top of my head, opala has thee scenes. The first with Sebastilion, the second was the ritual and the last was the monster rape. Which one is it that you missed?

The one with Sebastilion is part of the plot and hard to miss. The ritual happens if you do the good route and go back to the palace once you warped to a new land for the first time. The monster rape is, again, part of the story and impossible to miss.
I miss the last with the monster but if u say it;s impossible to miss then i have to w8^^.do u know anything about farah?i got the octobreeder,the bed with jake and with the horse.i miss 2 more..

Klaptrap

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I miss the last with the monster but if u say it;s impossible to miss then i have to w8^^.do u know anything about farah?i got the octobreeder,the bed with jake and with the horse.i miss 2 more..
There are only 4. The horse, the blowjob, the monster rape and the octobreader.

If you think you missed a scene, don't worry. Go get strong and beat the Time Lord. He´ll drop something that´ll allow you to see all scenes, even ones you missed.

Also, I don´t know how far you are, but I recommend getting the good ending first and the evil king ending in new game +. That´s the only one that allows you to have all the wimmenz as your slaves.

trelantonis

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

There are only 4. The horse, the blowjob, the monster rape and the octobreader.

If you think you missed a scene, don't worry. Go get strong and beat the Time Lord. He´ll drop something that´ll allow you to see all scenes, even ones you missed.

Also, I don´t know how far you are, but I recommend getting the good ending first and the evil king ending in new game +. That´s the only one that allows you to have all the wimmenz as your slaves.
ye i am at good part.i am 40 lvl still no time lord.i guess it's later..i am about to face king corrus soon.thx m8 :)

trelantonis

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

do u know how many sunstones there are?i got 12 atm.and when the time lord appears again?

rxworld

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I fucked farah 2 time along with her horuse. but for get to take snaps.

but i collect few shoots with Opala and Osira. even farah fucked buy monsters in Osira's place. :D

puckreathof

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I am curious, after you have done the 'Good Side' ending, and go into the Post Game, when you go and see the pharoah's tomb and you get that scene with Osira setting up the next game, does it basically go into game over at that point, or does that mean I missed something? I've killed all the legendaries (even corrus and the time lord since I did a new game +), saw the bad guys plotting and got my butt kicked by altum or whoever, but that's kind of it as far as story goes. Suggestions?

Aethemera

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Sorry for necroing this thread but I couldn't seem to find it anywhere. I am in the Tower of Hades but it is locked. May I know where to find the keys to open it?

Vaz

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Sorry for necroing this thread but I couldn't seem to find it anywhere. I am in the Tower of Hades but it is locked. May I know where to find the keys to open it?
Take one of the two side doors. Go all the way to the top of the tower. You get the key after the encounter in the small room.

Crossbow1701

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Now I don't like to necro threads but for the life of me I'm stuck trying to get to Greece. Went into the desert, found the cave with that giant snake, but still can't find the portal to greece. What am I missing.