Legend of queen opala walkthrough

OP
C

crouler

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Re: Legend of queen opala walkthrough

Thanks, ya I'm past that now.

(my original problem: I forgot I didn't try to enter the Royal Chambers, aka I forgot I hadn't tried to get past the desk with Royal Soldier. This is what triggers the game progression and new dialogue to find a Royal Gaurd Armor/Outfit, which leads to the mysterious stranger/person. I found the person long ago already, but I needed to trigger the game's progression first, to get his new dialogue. In hindsight, I was really stupid... sorry about the question! Though if I didn't ask it, I'd probably still be stuck... not realizing to go and try to get past the Royal Guard at the desk, laughs)

-------------------------------------------------------------

The hentai stuff is so so (and it gets annoying making sure not to miss any of it, and choice/test the different dialouge choices),

but the game itself as an RPG is what I really find fun and enjoyable about the game! It might be a B&B (bread and butter) or old school or a simple RPG, but it is really fun... and I know it's jsut going to get even more fun with all the extra stuff to find, and that's not even addressing the + game. It's like Chrono Trigger, except for the combat engine/design and a few other things too.

----------------------------------------------------------

Anyways, where I'm at:

I just got the scene with Osira in the dungeon in Egypt.

I already found/collected the thunder sword and mithril armor.

I made the initial fights/battles of the game so far really easy by:

using my gold to first hire Gath'D (hunter). you can find all the gifts to Queen Opala, you actually don't need to buy anything at all. The only thing I had to buy was the Heavy Balls, but this gets you the reward of 200 G, so that's 200 G - 50 G = +150 G net gain. Anyways, if you find everything and don't waste your money on anything (except 1 Heavy Balls for a net gain of +150 G), you'll have 1,000 G to hire Gath'D before you fight the rebelling guards and Sir Edward the 3rd. hiring more characters is far better than buying equipment. way "more bang for your buck". Having Gath'D makes those rebelling soldiers and Sir Edward the 3rd much easier to defeat.

Then if you continue to find everything, when you go into the dungeon and get the 1,000 G, you should now have 1,500-2,000 G (I can't remember which), I left the dungeon and went and quickly hire'd Dargon (mage), and then went back into the dungeon, it made the battles with the lizardmen very easy having 3 characters in my party.

anyways, I'm now, just needing to get past the Farah scenes (GRR), and then it's grind/leveling up time, before I explore much further into the Great land/desert area of egypt, and/or try to see/find when I can use the boat to go to Greece/Festival island/Italy/where ever.

I want to grind/level up more for getting the gold aspect of it, to buy all the stuff, like maybe my house and all the painting and such... hehe.

-----------------------------------

P.S.

I'm taking extensive notes as I play, so if interested I could provide for anyone to use to make a walk through (or I might eventually do so myself), or you can use it to add to this walkthrough thread too

like all the hidden items/gold/stuff locations and whatever else.
That would be swell. I only started taking notes at the end of normal and in + version ;)
If you make an addition I'll gladly add it to the post, seing as it's becomming pretty poular, and many people using it, I think :p

Brian100

Demon Girl
Reputation score

In the main game when you go to festaval island there is a man where you check in to fight in the arena, he want's you to find a vial. Can't find it. Anyone know where it is. Thanks.

OP
C

crouler

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

In the main game when you go to festaval island there is a man where you check in to fight in the arena, he want's you to find a vial. Can't find it. Anyone know where it is. Thanks.
Actually never found it myself. Atleast not that I'm aware of, might actually have it without knowing lol.

digitalzombie

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Actually never found it myself. Atleast not that I'm aware of, might actually have it without knowing lol.
It's at the last room of the bandit, where you turn on the two switches. The last room should have 3 or so treasure boxes and 4 columns/pillars, each columns/pillars have tables. One of the four tables have the vial.

Is there suppose to be a boss in that final bandit room? I don't see any. I can't find the stupid snow bunnies, had to back track my saved point, the snow level/portal is too high.

IceLancer

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

hi, several of the things listed here are different from my playthrough. the most common is where i find things and what they are in the locations listed to find them.

Devil Rod: in the location listed i found a sword, thunder sword.

also, some of the locations for paintings dont really help me find them or get to them. 10 - in the back of osira's liar, in the center cell. the cell is locked and i need a key to open it, so would said key be? when im evil i just get farah asking if im there for sex, even though they r in the palace.

finally, did you write this walkthrough for the normal or gold version of the game? and should there be a difference?

edit: the rock blocking the cave to the first town, how do i get in there? I've yet to figure that out and ive done all but the finally evil ending
is it possible to kill the beatball monster?

unknown catgirl: where does she run to after i meet her on the bridge in greece?

Last edited:

digitalzombie

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

hi, several of the things listed here are different from my playthrough. the most common is where i find things and what they are in the locations listed to find them.

Devil Rod: in the location listed i found a sword, thunder sword.

also, some of the locations for paintings dont really help me find them or get to them. 10 - in the back of osira's liar, in the center cell. the cell is locked and i need a key to open it, so would said key be? when im evil i just get farah asking if im there for sex, even though they r in the palace.

finally, did you write this walkthrough for the normal or gold version of the game? and should there be a difference?

edit: the rock blocking the cave to the first town, how do i get in there? I've yet to figure that out and ive done all but the finally evil ending
is it possible to kill the beatball monster?

unknown catgirl: where does she run to after i meet her on the bridge in greece?
Locked doors:
For to key, you need to get lock picks. I forgot how I got that item, it enabled you to pick locks.

BeatBall monster:
They're everywhere after the ending. I've seen an angryball one too.

Catgirl:
I've only seen her running on the bridge with Opala ending. For the evil ending she's at the snow town.

rock:
for any rock you just have to pass certain events for the rock to be remove. I just do the quest and later on the rocks are auto removed.

Version:
It works for gold

Question:
Whatssup with the leash of mystery?

This is a very noob question... how do you start new game+ ?
>_> Found it, you go to the balls place and he'll sell you an orb.

Do I really need all 25 history tablet? I got 24, and it's going to be a pain to get the 25th since I have to search all 25 sites to figure out which one I've missed. What's the reward for getting all 25?

You should add in the walkthrough:
The pirate 1st encounter can occurred during the 1st game.

Making Naacia your personal pet is possible within the first game too.

Having Osira, Fartha, Opala in the first game part, without the +, is possible. You need to have a house and 12 assistance. From there a third dialog option will be available, instead of the sex and not now options. The third option is asking them to move into your mansion. After getting into your mansion, you have to have sex with them apparently four times before they will join your party. They'll be at the camel toe if you want them to join your party afterward. The cameltoe is the building where the cloak dude is at.

Fatah will be lvl 42.
Opala will be lvl 21.
Osira will be lvl 26.

I think the levels represent their age? Oh I you're stuck with them if you loop to game+.

All of them come pre equipped with crazy gears. You can't equip anything on it unless it's an accessory. All of their accessories are better than mine except for Osira's empress bracer, the medallion of defense was better (you find this at the vampire lord place in one of the dressers).

Killing 10 legendary monsters, the Mature Bounty Hunter girl in capital of Egypt will give you stuff. If you kill a lot of them she will leave to her home in greece. Just fyi.

Last edited:

IceLancer

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Locked doors:
For to key, you need to get lock picks. I forgot how I got that item, it enabled you to pick locks.
"locked and no surprise it requires a key" or maybe it says specific key, i wasnt really reading it to know i failed at opening it.

i have the lock picks and I'm unable to open it and the lock picks are in the church in the ruins of the past.

well what about things in the walkthrough being different from my play through?

IceLancer

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

BeatBall monster:
They're everywhere after the ending. I've seen an angryball one too.

so is that a no to being able to beat them? or are they just around to get beat up? I've only run into them the first time i head through the "secret tunnel area" when you first oppose/join Osira. I did about 4,000 damage before deciding i was wasting my time and left.

Has anyone made a list of monsters/items with their info and locations?

"Making Naacia your personal pet is possible within the first game too." =o how?

last thing i wanna ask for now: the rpgmaker xp savegame editor: I was wondering if someone could help me understand how to use it. Ive never used one before and so far all i can manage with the sgedit is adding gold and random items/skills. I cant change levels or stats and only managed to get one of the two programs to two. the sgeditlf will open but i get a read error/incorrect data message when i try to open a save.

Sir Edward the 3rd-4th fight: so im gonna edit this now. hes got about 100-150k health. i wasnt counting all the damage so i cant be sure of the exact or if its higher then 150k.

sorry for the double post :(

Last edited:

IceLancer

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Farming points around the game:
by farming i mean areas to go and kill constantly

Egypt:
Night time, south of capital.
Monster: cockalot x2 (bird)
104 exp, 700-800 hp
they often try to flee by round two or three.

party: You, Gath'd, Dargon
Gath'd is located in the inn, left most area of the capital.
Dargon: the tavern, middle right area of capital.

Gath'd has a move to greatly damage bird type monsters (anything with wings from what i can tell) so he can solo one while you and teh cleric take the other.

Greece:
Ruins of the past, inside the church, right area.
Monster: Archangels x 3

Mount Falcon:
before inn quest, right of the inn, same area.
Monster: bandit assassin, bandit swordsman
540 exp, 4,000 hp
the assassins can poison your party members, after accepting the inn keeper's quest killing the bandits in town make them gone for good

Party:
and level 20 + for fastest win

After inn quest, inside the mine, 2nd area.
Monsters: Bandit swordsman x2 and bandit swordsman, bandit mage
360 exp 4,000 hp
all bandits will sometimes drop the weapons they use, so on top of t he decent amount of money you get you can stockpile weapons and sell them for even more.

Party:
any level 18+ for fastest win

Dead Rock: (will add this info once i get back down there, farming bandits till i can one hit them.)
first area above landing
Monster: Rotten Zombie x2 (3 groups)
736 exp, 20,000-21,000 hp
if you have Gath'd and paralyze arrow you can normally keep both of them from attacking

Two areas north, spot with cave enterance
Monsters: Rotten Zombies x3
1104 exp, 20,000-21,000 hp

party:
level 30 + or strongest abilities (cross cut works very well on them)

Last edited:

digitalzombie

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

so is that a no to being able to beat them? or are they just around to get beat up? I've only run into them the first time i head through the "secret tunnel area" when you first oppose/join Osira. I did about 4,000 damage before deciding i was wasting my time and left.

Has anyone made a list of monsters/items with their info and locations?

"Making Naacia your personal pet is possible within the first game too." =o how?

last thing i wanna ask for now: the rpgmaker xp savegame editor: I was wondering if someone could help me understand how to use it. Ive never used one before and so far all i can manage with the sgedit is adding gold and random items/skills. I cant change levels or stats and only managed to get one of the two programs to two. the sgeditlf will open but i get a read error/incorrect data message when i try to open a save.

Sir Edward the 3rd-4th fight: so im gonna edit this now. hes got about 100-150k health. i wasnt counting all the damage so i cant be sure of the exact or if its higher then 150k.

sorry for the double post :(
Balls:
The beatballs and the one angryballs can be beaten, they drop seed. The angryballs, I've found at the pharoh tomb.

Naacia:
As for Naacia, you have to encounter her 4 times. The 4th time you will be transported to the her world, making her strong as hell. I think the first time I've encountered her was the path going toward Asorath (or whatever the greece town is), slept in the building with the weird sign door. I slept on the pirate ship and saw her, slept at asorath, and... I forgot where else.

Jail key:
I locked pick it.

Item being in different places:
Shrug, I didn't actually followed this guide for those type of weapon item. I just found them.

RPG editor whatever:
I believe Gabe, made it so you can't crack it. Supposely there's a crack version of his game out there, I wouldn't mind having his crack version because it's the only version that runs on wine.

Things to Add for the walk through:

IN Game 1:

Treasure maps:
You can get 1, 3, 6, 7, 9 (that's what I got so far).

Once you portal through the snow world. I don't think you can portal back to the snow world again.

Last edited:

HegemonKhan

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

1. I believe that most of equipment (weapon/armor) in the walkthrough stuff seen at the top of this thread, is for the New Game +, and not the first/original playthrough of the normal game.

in the New Game +, you should see the items seen in this thread's walkthrough.

but for the first/original playthrough of the normal game, you'll get that thunder sword in the chest instead of the undead sword, or whatever was said.

2. quick improved spot for grinding (lvling up), while in early game (egypt): ~456 G and ~156 EXP = 3 cockalots in a battle

(obviously, make sure you use enough eyes of horus as you get them to see, to make it easier, but actually they aren't required... as the cockalot is in the same place.. if you pay attention to the squares/tiles/steps or it's location.. you don't need to be able to see it)

you can face 3 cockalots in a single battle, and its fast too, as you can exit and re-enter screen very quickly as the cockalot battle is near the edge of screen.

the cockalot battle (3 cockalots to kill in the single battle) is in the very first screen/area of the desert (north 1 screen of the northern exit screen of the capitol in egypt where there's the guards) and within this screen it's near the top/north of it.

do the cockalot battle and kill the 3 of them in it. avoid the firewolf near it (a few steps to the east). go north (only a few steps) to enter the new screen/area. come back. do the cockalot battle (kill the 3 of them in it). avoid the firewolf .... etc etc...

or

direct directions for the spot I'm talking about:

A. in capitol of egypt, go to the weapon store screen (shop district = 1 screen west of the screen with the mature bounty hunter / billboard).

B. go north 1 screen. you should see a signpost with a fork in the path going west or north.

C. Go north 1 screen. you should be at the northern exit screen with guards there.

D. Go north 1 screen. you should be in the first screen of the Desert.

E. kill the cockalot (there's 3 of them in this battle) at the northern part of this screen. (it's only a few steps down and then a few steps left, from the top of this screen. avoid the firewolf a few steps to the right)

F. go north 1 screen (again avoid that firewolf a few steps to the right). (this is the second screen of the desert)

G. immeditately, go south 1 screen (go back).

H. kill the cockalot again.

I. keep repeating steps F-H.

Last edited:

digitalzombie

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Whoa there's a megaball in game+

Opala, Farah, Osira are horrible party members. I can't seem to equip them with anything at the beginning of game+ and I"m stuck with them haha. They're pretty weak against the dune harpies.

Last edited:

IceLancer

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

well its possible to edit your money but the items you can give yourself are named differently so its hard to figure out what is what and what is useful.

edit: with the save game editor i listed you get a list of items with different names but the numbers will match items you have, you just need to figure out what everything is or give max everything to yoruself and see what you get and hope it doesnt crash your save

Last edited:

digitalzombie

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

... So anyone knows what you can equip Farah, Opala, and Osira with other than accessories?

IceLancer

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

from what i read in here you cant, well here or the full game dl topic

and now i must report a sad fail:
getting pinned into a corner by a npc is fail :(

is there anyone making or already a map of all the areas in the game?

Last edited:

digitalzombie

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hey, Osira buff persist even after you are dead and then revived. Glitch? Her mass power,protection, immunity does this. My mass might doesn't do this, it's gone after you die and revived.

IceLancer

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Hey, Osira buff persist even after you are dead and then revived. Glitch? Her mass power,protection, immunity does this. My mass might doesn't do this, it's gone after you die and revived.
what? X.x

digitalzombie

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

what? X.x
When a party member die the buff is removed. So therefore if you revive a party member during battle he/she shouldn't have a might/protect/evade/power/resist buff anymore. But with Osira her buff stay through out the battle.

Oh you can use the saved game editor to max out your main character str,hp,mana, and bonuses on top of gold. Just use the right hand scoller to move it up or down to set the numbers.

Note:
Naacia as a sex slave reset in game+. So if you made her a sex slave in regular game then in game+ you have to do it all over again.

The save game editor:

Please scan for viruses, my two scanner found none, just in case.

Last edited:

IceLancer

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

oooo, thats how it works. i didnt bother with the slider since it didnt work on level i assumed it didnt work on anything else

IceLancer

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Naacia:
The only place i ever find her is in the abandoned house between the Greek town and the tower.

if you let the octobreeder rape your wife does that ever go anywhere or just end there on the ship

Paintings:
01 - house above blonde girl, main square

and where is this?

and is it explained somewhere what all happens in the reset, i remember seeing a post about it but i cant find it now. like do i lose party members and gear i have?

Last edited: