What's new

Legend of queen opala walkthrough

Brian100

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: Legend of queen opala walkthrough

Thanks IceLancer, managed to beat the gauntlet with your tip. Do you know how to open the gateway in the mansion of the lord.

OP
C

crouler

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Thanks IceLancer, managed to beat the gauntlet with your tip. Do you know how to open the gateway in the mansion of the lord.
there are 2 switches, I think. One on each side of the bridge. inside the doors on each side. ;)

Brian100

Demon Girl
Reputation score

there are 2 switches, I think. One on each side of the bridge. inside the doors on each side. ;)
I've already got into the mansion. This gateway is in a wall at the end of a tunnel under the mansion. Its like the gateway in the castle at monster cove.

Last edited:
OP
C

crouler

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I've already got into the mansion. This gateway is in a wall at the end of a tunnel under the mansion.
you mean the one in the cellar? in a small room?

OP
C

crouler

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Yes, thats the one.
There are 4 tiles on the ground you have to step on. Just walk on all the tiles, and you'll hit them ;)

Bananamartyr

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

So, I was just trapt in a corner between two walls, a treasure chest, and a mouse...I went to loot the chest and got a rare item so I saved it, only to realize a mouse had walked into me and wouldn't move out of the way x.x Please tell me there's a fix for this. I spammed clicked him, tried reloading the game...Nothing.

OP
C

crouler

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

So, I was just trapt in a corner between two walls, a treasure chest, and a mouse...I went to loot the chest and got a rare item so I saved it, only to realize a mouse had walked into me and wouldn't move out of the way x.x Please tell me there's a fix for this. I spammed clicked him, tried reloading the game...Nothing.
Load a previous game. can't think of anything else. I have like 100 saves. I copy paste em into folders telling what I'd like to do, that I didn't do myself etc.

HegemonKhan

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

become a verminator in real life and get your revenge:D

or

become a scientist in real life, doing experiments on test rats/mice and get your revenge:D

or

become a cat pet person in real life, and let your pet cats get your revenge for you:D

Last edited:

IceLancer

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Most animals in the game will stop you, so its best to make back up saves in different slots. rpg maker makes it possible to pass through the animals but that setting wasnt used, ive done it (walked through an animal) on other games.

HegemonKhan

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

what can you do before you "have the game ending credits" (not the after-continuation, once you've seen the "game ending credits") ?

I seem unable to do any of the legendary monsters, remove the boulders to the extra areas, and etc...

is this stuff ONLY activated after you beat the game, and/or in the new game "+" ?

Last edited:

Bananamartyr

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Info on followers? The info about this game is pretty spread out and missing basic things...This game could use a walkthrough like any buyable game needs.

Followers? Their weapons? How strong they are? Where to find them? Their skillset? Anybody? ^.^ Thanks for the answers.

OP
C

crouler

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

what can you do before you "have the game ending credits" (not the after-continuation, once you've seen the "game ending credits") ?

I seem unable to do any of the legendary monsters, remove the boulders to the extra areas, and etc...

is this stuff ONLY activated after you beat the game, and/or in the new game "+" ?
once you complete the game legendaries appear, and they are in + aswell, after you complete the main quest. Most boulders are removed after main quest. all but one, which is the one I described in one of my earlier posts about the bounty hunter girl thingy.

Info on followers? The info about this game is pretty spread out and missing basic things...This game could use a walkthrough like any buyable game needs.

Followers? Their weapons? How strong they are? Where to find them? Their skillset? Anybody? ^.^ Thanks for the answers.
Well, be my guest to figure it out xD I've done what I could. If you add any usable content, I'll gladly add it. And the items, I added what I found once I started the game, but to be honest, I don't feel like starting over just now, only to do the walkthrough, so figure out what you believe should be added, and send me a pm, and I'll update the walkthrough.

Bananamartyr

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

These are who I've gathered so far. I'm going to go around and raise up all the followers that I passed up before I beat the story line now so I'll be filling this in better within a few days. So I've gotten them all leveled up to 30 now, though I'm wondering if there are more followers elsewhere. I guess I'll continue to the new islands soon to find out.

Warning: Skill spoilers

Phalen/Tirah and Murdok/Sephira seem to have the same stats, so choose between them by their spells and looks ;)

Phalen - Male Lancer - Athrosa Weapon Shop

He uses Spears for his weapons and wears heavy armor like the adventurer. He starts at level 10 for around 3000 gold if memory serves me right.

Skills (Up to level 30):

Leg Sweep (100) - Does damage with a chance to cause Stun.

Beast Slayer (150) - Does damage and is more effective against beasts.

Barrier (170) - Raises the physical defense of one ally.

Thunder Pierce (200) - Does thunder damage to one enemy.

Mass Barrier (330) - Raises the physical defense of all allies.

Tirah - Female Warrior - Athrosa Tavern

She uses Axes as her weapon and wears heavy armor like the adventurer. She starts at level 10 for around 2800 gold.

Skills (Up to level 40):

Power Break (100) - Does damage and has a chance to cause Weaken on one enemy.

Mind Break (150) - Does damage and has a chance to cause Feeble.

Resist (160) - Raises the magic defense of one ally.

Aqua Buster (200) - Does damage and is more effective against water monsters.

Mass Resist (320) - Raises the magic defense of all allies.

Immunity (300) - Greatly raises magic defense of one ally.

Rolling Axe (300) - Does massive damage to one enemy.

Gath'D - Male Hunter - Egypt, Big Starter City, Western most Inn

Most easily obtainable follower. He wears plate armor and uses crossbows for weapons. You get him at level 3 for 1000 gold.

Skills(Up to 30):

Bird Killer (100) - Does damage and is more effective against birds. (Chickens/Harpies/ect)

Mute Arrow (150) - Does some damage with a decent chance of silencing an enemy.

Dodge (150) - Boosts Evasion of one ally.

Paralyze Arrow (200) - Does extra damage over a normal attack with a fairly good chance of paralyzing an enemy.

Mass Dodge (310) - Boosts the Evasion of the entire party.

Dargon - Male Cleric - Egypt, Big Starter City, Eastern most Tavern

Still pretty easy to get. He uses wands and wears light armor like magic hats and robes. He comes at level 8, I believe, for 2000 gold(?)

Skills(Up to 30):

Heal (80), Greater Heal (160), Mass Heal (320) - Mass Heal can heal the each party member for the amount that Greater Heal heals one person, it's very useful.

Remedy (60), Greater Remedy (120) - Cure All status aliments on one, or (Greater) every member of your party.

Revive (240) - Revives a member of your party with half their health and the same SP that they died with.

Might (180) - Boosts the attack of one party member a great deal. Seems to be a percentage boost so the stronger the fighter you use it on, the better.

Barrier (170) - Raises Physical Defense of a party member.

Resurrection (500) - Revives every dead party member with half their health and the same sp as when they died.

Murdok - Male Fire Mage - Mount Falcon Inn

He uses rods and wears light cloth armor. He joins you at level 14 for 8000 gold.

Skills (Up to level 32):

Fire (75), Mass Fire (150) - Usual single enemy hitting fire spells.

Mass Weaken (65) - Has a chance to lower the strength of all the enemies.

Mass Dazzle (70) - Has a chance to lower the hit rate of all the enemies.

Mass Feeble (65) - Has a chance to lower the intellect of all the enemies.

Mass Silence (80) - Has a chance to silence every enemy.

Mass Sleep (100) - Has a chance to sleep every enemy.

Mass Fire (300) - Does fire damage to every enemy.

Mass Venom (60) - Has a chance to poison every enemy.

Sephira - Female Ice Mage - Ice Town Tavern

She uses rods and wears light cloth armor. I think I got her at level 18, but I can't remember her cost

Skills(Up to 40):

Ice (75), Greater Ice (150) - Does a small amount of ice damage to one enemy. I find it more useful to just attack than use these unless they are weak to ice.

Mass Delay (65) - Averageish chance of lowering the Agility of all enemies.

Mass Clumbsy (65) - Averageish chance of lowering the Dexterity of all enemies.

Mass Paralyze (110) - Decent chance of paralyzing all the enemies. (Amazing grinding skill. The chance of this working on most enemies is fairly high and if you catch all of them with it, you get to just wack away at them with no defense.)

Force (160) - Chance of lowering the Magic Defense of one enemy.

Break (120) - Chance of lowering the Physical Defense of one enemy.

Mass Ice (300) - Does ice damage to every enemy.

Mass Confuse (90) - Has a chance to make all the enemies attack each other.

Greater Wind (150) - Deals massive wind damage to one enemy.

Lucia - Female Holy Cleric - Carnival Island, East, North-Eastern of your boat.

She costs 12000 and starts at level 18. She uses Wands and wears light clothing.

Skills (Up to 40):

Heal (80), Greater Heal (160), Massive Heal (320) - Mass Heal can heal the each party member for the amount that Greater Heal heals one person, it's very useful.

Revive (240) - Revives a party member with half health and the same sp.

Mass Dodge (310) - Increases the Evasion of your entire party.

Mass Resist (320) - Raises the magic defense of every party member.

Mass Barrier (330) - Raises the physical defense of your entire party.

Mass Might (340) - Raises the attack of your entire party.

Mass Protect (410) - Greatly raises the physical defense of your entire party.

Royalty

You obtain all the royal members in different endings but I believe the only way to get all three at once is to betray Osira by taking one or more of the guardians powers for yourself, then choosing the third, secret option after you defeat the Pharoh. Once you have all three as your slaves in the castle, you have to get 12 or more people to work for you in your mansion (It cost 12,000 to buy initially and is located east of the tavern district in Egypt's capital city. You also need to fully upgrade it to start acquiring workers.) Acquiring exactly 12 may only be needed for Opala, but I'm not sure. Just to be safe, if you've already completed all the games on carnival island and the arena there, you need to buy all the workers from the jester girl EXCEPT of the 2 guards. Once you've done this, all the slave girls will have an option to go live at your mansion when you speak to them. Then you have to have sex with them each 4 times before they offer to join your party. You'll then find them in the tavern west of your house.

Notes: You cannot change their armor or weapons and that makes them fairly weak compared to your other followers if they have moon weapons and armor. They also come with their own unique accessories that can be changed, although no other member can use them. You gain them at different levels with Farah being over 40 already.

Osira - Sorcerer - Getting her in your mansion.

Skills (Up to 30):

Thunder (75), Greater Thunder (150), Mass Thunder (300) - Like the other elemental attacks. Mass Thunder does Greater Thunder's damage to every enemy on the screen.

Darkness (80), Greater Darkness (160), Mass Darkness (320) - See Thunder.

Mass Protect (410) - Greatly increases the physical defense of the entire party.

Mass Immunity (400) - Greatly increases the magic defense of the entire party.

Opala - Royalty - Getting her in your mansion.

Skills:

Remedy (60) - Curses all aliments of on ally.

Poison Edge (100) - Does good damage to an enemy, with a chance of poisoning them.

Horus Claw (150) - Does damage and is more effective against snakes.

Sidestep Strike (200) - Does good damage with a chance of Dazzling the enemy.

Farah - Matriarch - Getting her in your mansion.

Skills (Up to 42):

Revive (240), Resurrection (500): Revive one or every member of your party with half their health and the same sp as when they died.

Sideblow hit (100): Does damage to one enemy with a chance to confuse them.

Devil Downer (150): Does damage and is more effective against devils.

Violent Stab (200): Does a great deal of thunder damage to an enemy.

Illusion Sweep (300): Her Final secret move. It does massive damage.

Last edited:

Dundarach

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

The old man in the blue robe (Dargon?) is a Cleric and proved to be quite helpful.

There is also an old man in a red robe in that mining village northeast (mount falcon?), he costs 8000 but he is a Mage.

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

With regards to this list:

Moonstones:
(1) in chest in crystal ritual chamber beneath the dungeons.
(2) in chest at the end of the cave that leads to mount falcon.
(3) in a chest in the bandit cave (mount falcon), on a small island.
(4) in a chest right before the bridge leading across to the tower of hades.
(5) in chest right before stairs down in the pharoah's tomb (to the final fight with osira).
(6) in chest at entrance to treasure chest game, festival island
(7) in a chest in the hell dune large cave. from the cave entrance blocked by a rock, south of outpost.
(8) in a chest in the bandit fortress. after the dialogue with rughart. west wing.
(9) in a chest in wintero, two screens east of the village hidden in the NW part.
(10) in a chest in wintero, in a cave one screen east of the legendary krona.
(11) in a chest in the ice caves beneath the cabin and cemetery in wintero.
(12) in a chest in the cave on monster cove.
(13) in a chest near the portal door at dead rock.
(14) in a chest near along the cliffs south and east of the beach (one screen east of the fork).

To what land does #14 refer? Which cliffs? which beach? which fork? Very confused as to where this might be. I've found all the other 13, just need this last one to complete the set.

Bananamartyr

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

The old man in the blue robe (Dargon?) is a Cleric and proved to be quite helpful.

There is also an old man in a red robe in that mining village northeast (mount falcon?), he costs 8000 but he is a Mage.
Lol, look at the post above yours.

Dundarach

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Lol, look at the post above yours.
Noticed it now! :)

That's quite a good guide finding the "right" followers that suits your fancy! :)

I'd grab the Cleric, the Red Mage and the Ice Mage for optimum efficiency, but any combo works!
I completed the game with Two Melees, The Hunter(used that Mute Arrow alot) and Dargon the Cleric.

HegemonKhan

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

can wintero town / sephira be gotten before completing the game ?

or does wintero town (and sephira) only open up after your completed the game along with the legendary mosnters and boulder areas ?

Bananamartyr

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

can wintero town / sephira be gotten before completing the game ?

or does wintero town (and sephira) only open up after your completed the game along with the legendary mosnters and boulder areas ?
I did the evil path and it didn't seem to open until I finished the story line.