What's new

[D-Gate] りょなげの缶詰 Ryonage Canned Goods RJ064914 RE064914

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lipucd

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: Fromage (vore) continued.

Sorry to Necro, but I come baring bad news.

Sadly, Echidna Wars Mini has finally been removed from the D-Gate website. What an absolute tragedy. I still played that game for... scientific purposes.
Nope, still there, though he made said link at the bottom of his front page, and it's smaller then before.
Direct link

It hasn't been updated in a rather long time though.

Evil Emperor Proteus

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Oh I see, that's good to know. Getting a sudden security error from Java, though.

Evil Emperor Proteus

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Nope, still there, though he made said link at the bottom of his front page, and it's smaller then before.
Direct link

It hasn't been updated in a rather long time though.
Actually, I can't seem to find it myself on the D-gate front page. Where exactly is the link to it?

Halcyon722

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Having never played Echidna Wars Mini before, I find it even more tragic that it's seemingly been abandoned. What currently exists is very well done, if perhaps a little difficult.

The menu screen seems to imply there would be many more girls to choose from, if the sheer size of the character select screen is to be believed. Not to mention the possibility of other worlds to go to, and how the slugs don't seem to have a current purpose.

I desperately hope that the creators pick it up again at some point. Both Asimofu and D-Gate have been active on their blogs relatively recently, so they haven't disappeared or anything.

Such is the world of H-games, I suppose. It's too common for authors to just drop a project for long stretches of time. I await the day that both EWM and Milia Wars are finished, but that likely won't be for a long, long time.

Lipucd

Lurker
Reputation score

Actually, I can't seem to find it myself on the D-gate front page. Where exactly is the link to it?
I red boxed it and everything. Like I said, not removed, just made utterly tiny, along with his old XX-Cake animations directly under that.

Attachments

UnexpectedTwist

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

It probably goes without saying, but you need to click the "more" link on the first post to get to the spot where Lipucd showed.

SethK

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Still kinda sad that the games broken with newer Java Installations.

Game was pretty fun, if rudimentary.

Evil Emperor Proteus

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Milia Wars DX announced. Remake of the original Milia Wars. Also has another character to play as.

I hope it includes new levels, enemies and characters to play as besides the main 2. I really want the Blue Jellyfish from Echidna Wars Mini to be in it.

I don't like the new look for the final boss though. I preferred it as a worm with a sucker mouth instead of a snake thing with fanged jaws.

"りょなげの缶詰収録作品「ミリア戦記」からグラフィック・システムなど完全リニューアル、
さらに新ステージや操作キャラなど各種要素が大幅に追加された
文字通り「DX」な新作。

年内発売に向け、現在製作進行中です"

"Canned recording work completely from "Milia Senki" such as graphics system renewal of Ryonage,
Various elements such as further new stage and operation character has been added greatly
Literally "DX" a new work.

Toward the end of the year sale, it is currently manufactured in progress."

Archmaid Crowvette

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Whoa, a lot of these games look good. Are there still links up anywhere?

Status
Not open for further replies.