What's new

[D-Gate] りょなげの缶詰 Ryonage Canned Goods RJ064914 RE064914

Status
Not open for further replies.

cybeast

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: Fromage (vore) continued.

Well, we all know about the demo to this vore/ryona trio now, but apparently it has been released for sale.

which one to download?

also, it seems my question is ignored :(

OP
B

BigJohnny

Tentacle God
Reputation score

This one

cybeast

Lurker
Reputation score

This one

love the video.

now I want it.

especially the snake girl :D

I think this one is still on topic...

anyone can PM me the DL link? because the DL link on the video doesn't work for me :(
now for this one :(

OP
B

BigJohnny

Tentacle God
Reputation score

The link in this video still works.

Archer

Lurker
Former Moderator
Reputation score

Well those 3 games were a bit of a let down :S
Was expecting more from them, with those 220mb(approx.) and everything. Looks like they putted a game that's like a novel that consumed much of the space I thought it was on those 3 games.
there's only 1 stage for each game. Kind of hoping they update them ..
These were demos for the games that are coming out of course they only have one level. :rolleyes:

Ryu

Lurker
Reputation score

No, the demos only have fractions of stages. The games proper only have 1 stage each. Speaking of...

Courtesy of LegacyDraco at HongFire, who got it from vearchive. :3

honwo

Banned
Reputation score

First of all, great game, one of the best I've played. The animation is really well done, but I wonder why they use these low-res sprites. The non-game artwork shows they could do a bit better perhaps. Still a really good game, these types of games are the best (action/battle type instead of wall-o-text).

But the last stage (presumably?) is breaking my balls, the one with the arena type in the garage. How is it supposed to work? You lose all your upgrades if you die, so you're fucked There's shit flying everywhere, once you're down there's no way to win. Also I've only found 1 kitten once but I don't know how, where can I get extra guys? Basically, it's too hard for me, any help or tips you found?

And am I missing a way to load a savegame since there is a save.dat but I can only start in the first level?

Thanks!

Kron

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Ok, tried to download it, but it stopped me at the last hurdle telling me I have to wait 600 seconds before I can download another file.

Seeing as I have never used this site before in my life, and the last time I downloaded anything was yesterday, I pose a simple question- The fuck?

Antithetical Inquiry

Matriarch
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

The last part has a giant worm-like boss, and works much like the other worms you meet. I was pleasantly surprised by the gameplay of the boss (get there to see it.) Just wish it wasn't vore.

Alias

Lurker
Reputation score

Trackers like this see a number assigned to your computer's address, not you personally. Basically if it's telling you that you've downloaded something recently, all that means is someone with the same number as you has done it. Some internet service providers assign the same number to all of their customers (which is the suck), but the most common cause of this problem is someone in your personal home network is the one downloading.

Hope that helped.

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

I can play the demo but not the game :(

Kron

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

No one else is in my house, and I just waited the ten minutes then tried again. The exact same thing happened.

I can has megaupload? ._.

thyladras

Lurker
Reputation score

aaargh thx thx thx !! ^^ but i'm stuck in third lvl i can clean this lvl ... i have a question .. there is a lvl after the third in ミリア戦記 ? thx a lot

Kron

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Ok, an hour of trying every 10 minutes and I get the same thing. I'm stuck unless someone uploads it on a site that does suck ass.

honwo

Banned
Reputation score

credit goes to same uploader from hongfire

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

I thought japanese settings had more to do with the game, not the download. Is there a reason the demo plays in english, but I can't start up the game? From what I hear, it should appeal to me

honwo

Banned
Reputation score

OK so I finished it with cheating. Really great game if you are into this sort of stuff. Not really sure how any sane human being is supposed to win the last 2 fights without cheats though. And I don't understand why they release this professional grade product with the other 2 (excuse my French) pieces of shit.

I would have loved to see some more female enemies rather than monsters, especially as a boss, but I guess beggars can't be choosers.

It says "Stage 1 Complete" so I hope they are already working on a sequel. :D

Last edited:

twib

Reputation score

how does one cheat I cant get past the garage like gauntlet of enemies and the like.

honwo

Banned
Reputation score

I used Cheat Engine. I've never cheated before but some Googling brought up this program (along with others such as Artmoney) and it took about 1 minute to learn and get infinite lives and magic. I probably died at least 10 times in the boss battle (I now realized there's a much easier way to beat him, silly me)

And yeah it does feel a lot like Metal Slug.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.