[D-Gate] りょなげの缶詰 Ryonage Canned Goods RJ064914 RE064914

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Fromage (vore) continued.

The full version of Milia Wars works with Applocale, or Japanese settings on your computer. I don't know why the demo worked without it, it just did. But a major difference of what I saw, was that the letters weren't in japanese when I downloaded the demo. Instead, they were written in those weird letters that don't really mean anything. But when I downloaded the full game from Ryu's link, the lettering was in proper japanese.

I don't know what that has to do with anything, but that was the major difference I saw.

Archer

Lurker
Former Moderator
Reputation score

Full game was good, I'd definitly like to see more of Milia, especially the female enemies. That damn giant worm is a pain though. Still can't get the second game to load.

DarkWarpalg6

Sex Demon
Reputation score

...and so she said "What are they gonna do, shove me back in!?" The night after... it actually happened ;p.

I did manage to beat the game without cheating... well, maybe I did cheat a little bit. I just tinkered with the options til the girl had 5 starting lives. Getting game over doesn't really matter if you clear a section of the stage, so it doesn't matter how many times you get nommed or get shoved back inside your beastly mother. Though it is REALLY difficult when you get to the latter parts of the stage. I really liked this game, what Toxic refers as Unbirthing has just become a new fetish of mine, and it shows alot of promise for being a work in progress.

thyladras

Lurker
Reputation score

aaarg plz how can i use cheat engine with milia wars ^^ ? plz plz plz

honwo

Banned
Reputation score

Just do the first 3 parts of the tutorial that comes with it.

cybeast

Lurker
Reputation score

which one is millia wars?

Termite

A bug
RP Moderator
Reputation score

The one with the cat icon for the application.

cybeast

Lurker
Reputation score

The one with the cat icon for the application.
that means the one I like to play? :D

but I don't see any tutorial o_O

can't get past the inside building stage, too many harpies+spidergirls+whatever else :(

tidelwave21

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

maybe I'm just an idiot but I can't find a file to run the blank blood game :S

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Your virus protection might have deleted it.

scira

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

So has anyone managed to get the level 3 weapons in millia wars?I haven't :(

Termite

A bug
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Yes. For a short time I did, and they're actually pretty strong. I can't give you a good comparison since I had something pretty much land on top of me and kill me soon after, but I'd put it somewhere close to the Normal magic shot.

TheJester2009

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Not sure if anybody knows about this, but I found another animation on the 2nd part where you fight the truck full of slug things. You just go all the way into the truck and it shows her trying to dive out but gets jumped on by a slug. The truck starts bouncing a bit and you see her keep trying to get out but get pulled back in, with sounds effects. Kinda funny, but yet awesome. ^^

DarkWarpalg6

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Yeah I've seen it, they rip off a piece of clothing too. Too bad it doesn't have a finisher.

Harib

Lurker
Reputation score

Dear sweet mother of Christ, how the FUCK are you supposed to beat the worm boss at the end!? You can't even jump away when he starts sucking in rocks towards the end BECAUSE THE ROCKS FALL AND YOU DIE. But seriously, the god damn boulders shift and fall, which hits me, which lets the worm suck me in... I don't know how you're supposed to do this.
DarkWar, what did you do to start off with 5 lives? I need to do that...
Edit: Okay, his rocks kill him. Which helps, because once he goes red in health (defeat the orange bar) he doesn't stop sucking. I beat him, though. Punk ass.

Last edited:

DarkWarpalg6

Sex Demon
Reputation score

When you first pull up options, it's between the first line and BGM. Basically, the second option :p. Anyway, for the big worm... yeah it's difficult, but you need to jump on top of the rocks that come in from the left when he sucks in, when you get his health low his health bar turns red and you can no longer do any damage to him. He has to damage himself by sucking in the rocks. It's survival from there.

Harib

Lurker
Reputation score

I didn't realize that until the time before I beat him. I was wondering why the guy wasn't stopping, and how I was supposed to shoot him if he didn't stop.

GargantuaBlarg

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

I don't know how the fuck I managed to beat him, but I did. It was pretty sweet. I don't think I had any lives left at the end.

The spidergirl and the snakegirl are awesome. Also, I managed to get a level 4 weapon in the old building area. It's pretty much the only reason I managed to beat the place - it's a ring, that stays when it hits something. I used it on the worms, and they'll kill them with like one shot. Never got higher than 2 with swords, though. :(

Reputation score

I haven't seen anyone point this out, but if you wait long enough during any of the vore finisher animations in Milia Wars, the main character goes from torn clothes to completely naked.

Interesting... Easter egg.

OP
B

BigJohnny

Tentacle God
Reputation score

It seems that the DLsite has version 1.01 while we still have the previous one. Any chances for up?
Also, on the devs' site there are some tips and the game has some options that do who knows what.
Can anyone translate?

Status
Not open for further replies.