What's new

[D-Gate] りょなげの缶詰 Ryonage Canned Goods RJ064914 RE064914

Status
Not open for further replies.

foamy111

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Fromage (vore) continued.

Here's a challenge, go find a rated E game which involves getting swallowed or passed through a vagina. Anyway, give the game a chance Dragoon, I'm pretty sure you'd like it.
bowsers inside story?

DarkWarpalg6

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Yeah... but there was no digestion ;p, which I'm pretty sure happens in this game.

dragoonistix

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

bowsers inside story?
hmm i friggin missed that
but i think there is digestion!!
when you go jump on his acids, thou no dissolving animation(it(milia wars?) doesn't have disolving animation too,
plus..
going up bowsers nos is like being inserted in someones vagina..

thanks for looking that up foamy XD!
cheers!!

foamy111

Tentacle God
Reputation score

hmm i friggin missed that
but i think there is digestion!!
when you go jump on his acids, thou no dissolving animation(it(milia wars?) doesn't have disolving animation too,
plus..
going up bowsers nos is like being inserted in someones vagina..

thanks for looking that up foamy XD!
cheers!!
theres actually a lot of games the first jack and daxter had a plant eat you yoshis island's world 3 boss is a frog that eats you and drops acid on you mario in general is filled with vore

Shinkaiser G

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

So uh..how hardcore vore is this game? Like gory and crap? That shit creeps me the fuck out, but if it's a good game like you guys are all saying I'd want to at least give it a try

DarkWarpalg6

Sex Demon
Reputation score

There's no gore, just the girl getting swallowed whole. And a bit of... the beastgirls passing the character through their wombs. You'll get into it ;p.

Alucard66691

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I used Cheat Engine. I've never cheated before but some Googling brought up this program (along with others such as Artmoney) and it took about 1 minute to learn and get infinite lives and magic. I probably died at least 10 times in the boss battle (I now realized there's a much easier way to beat him, silly me)

And yeah it does feel a lot like Metal Slug.
Call me stupid but I have no idea how to use cheat engine on the game. I'm not sure if I need to decrease the value or increase it. Either way it gives me a million other addresses.

Synn

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

cheat engine. start the game.. you have 3 lives, search for number 3. search again for number 3, search again for number 3. die once. search for number 2, search again for number 2. by that time you should have found it, or at least 2 options to pick from.

once you find the correct option set it to 9 (for me it won't allow to me make it higher than 9). every time your lives get low to set it back to 9

Alucard66691

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Cool, thanks for helpin me out with the cheat engine. I finally was able to get to the worm boss and win. I'm hoping there are more stages since I really enjoyed playing the game.

Evil Emperor Proteus

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Hey guys, big vore fan and Ive been looking for a new place to discuss vore related things since i got banned from WoWBB/The Disturbing Forum for pointing out the mods/adminds are tyrants.

Anywho, i cant get past the building stage in Milia Wars, and i find it offensively hard. That is to say, there is hard, then there is just downright stupid and unintelligently designed. Does anyone have any screenshots of the last boss? Or better yet, a video?

I may be mad at that level, but i do respect the creator, he does good work.

foamy111

Tentacle God
Reputation score

^
you know theres an updated version of milia wars where you can skip to the final stage that is if you bought it but the game is mostly trial and error. just remember where the enemies come out of and keep your distance. i'll try making a video later but most recording programs i have are completly useless.

heres a video of the complete game and i did 1 quick full vore route of the worm so you can see what its like and determine whether its worth it

Last edited:

Anon17564

Lurker
Reputation score

Turn max lives up to 5 and try to use your ranged attack primarily, especially against harpies and arachnae.

Evil Emperor Proteus

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

^
you know theres an updated version of milia wars where you can skip to the final stage that is if you bought it but the game is mostly trial and error. just remember where the enemies come out of and keep your distance. i'll try making a video later but most recording programs i have are completly useless.

heres a video of the complete game and i did 1 quick full vore route of the worm so you can see what its like and determine whether its worth it
When i try to download that, it takes me to a blank QuickTime screen, and yes i have QuickTime installed. Can you please use another method to upload that video? also thanks for taking the time/effort to fullfill my request. :)

Last edited:

foamy111

Tentacle God
Reputation score

When i try to download that, it takes me to a blank QuickTime screen, and yes i have QuickTime installed. Can you please use another method to upload that video? also thanks for taking the time/effort to fullfill my request. :)
weird works fine for me try playing it on a different video player its .mp4 so you can put it on an ipod or psp. if it still doesn't work i'll try converting it to .avi. i tested it on windows media player and VLC and it works fine on those.

Evil Emperor Proteus

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

weird works fine for me try playing it on a different video player its .mp4 so you can put it on an ipod or psp. if it still doesn't work i'll try converting it to .avi. i tested it on windows media player and VLC and it works fine on those.
But how can i do that? It wont let me download it. It just takes me to a blank QuickTime page and when i try to save target, its blank and saves nothing.

On another note, ever since i tried to download that video, my internet has been acting really weird. Really slow loading, errors, etc...

Also what is with koolsout? A bot?

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

yes, kools is a bot. When you hit download, it should give you the option of saving or opening with a program, you should be able to save it, then you can open it with w/e. Quicktime works for me.

Evil Emperor Proteus

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

yes, kools is a bot. When you hit download, it should give you the option of saving or opening with a program, you should be able to save it, then you can open it with w/e. Quicktime works for me.
I dont get that option when i try to download it. This has never happened before with mediafire.

EDIT: Wait, nevermind, its working now. That was weird.

EDIT2: Just watched it, and i kinda like the boss, other than it being all green and fuzzy. I would have preferred it to be brown and slimey looking. Or atleast brown and stoney looking. Anyway, it looks like the next level will be underground. We will probably see a return of the brown worms from Fromage, and possibly the Like Likes. I would like it if the LikeLikes moved this time. They could also use the Spiders from Fromage, but i never liked those enemies.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.