What's new

[D-Gate] りょなげの缶詰 Ryonage Canned Goods RJ064914 RE064914

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maahes

Reputation score
Re: Fromage (vore) continued.

Found this site when searching to see if there was anything past level 1 (not yet unfortunately). Thought I'd upload a cheat table for CheatEngine that I threw together.

Unlimited time
Unlimited lives
Unlimited ranged
Unlimited vital (warning: full vore sequences will not be possible with this on, simply uncheck the box next to it to disable)

EDIT: In case anyone is worried(Especially since this is my first post lol), Jotti scan:
Feel free to rescan yourself.

Attachments

Last edited:

ryuken09

Reputation score

Found this site when searching to see if there was anything past level 1 (not yet unfortunately). Thought I'd upload a cheat table for CheatEngine that I threw together.

Unlimited time
Unlimited lives
Unlimited ranged
Unlimited vital (warning: full vore sequences will not be possible with this on, simply uncheck the box next to it to disable)

EDIT: In case anyone is worried(Especially since this is my first post lol), Jotti scan:
Feel free to rescan yourself.
Sorry, couldn't get it to work. To be specific I enabled Cheat Engine, the game, then the cheat table. When and if I finally got the check boxes checked they were red and did not change the game at all. Do I need to set my system to Japanese region?

Damoriva

Cthulhu
Reputation score

I found that the values changed every time you started up the game. So every time I would have to re-find the values for lives and such.

iRoxor

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I found that the values changed every time you started up the game. So every time I would have to re-find the values for lives and such.
Yep, that's because he just found the variables he was looking for then saved that as a Cheat Engine Table, and it doesn't work like that.
You have to find the pointer, or the root of the variable you're changing. Basically, if you change the pointer, you change the entire variable itself, no matter what code it is (the code being different every time you link the game and CE). It's difficult to explain, but it is taught how to find pointers in the CE tutorial.

ryuken09

Reputation score

Is there one among us skilled enough to fix the cheat table?

Stiltzkinator

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

If you're using cheat engine anyway, you should have done the tutorial. Setting up cheats for Milia Wars, if that's your thing, is seriously easy enough to do every time you play it. It takes maybe 20 seconds.

Vinceras

Formerly Havokor
Reputation score

It's really not hard to give yourself god mode...
Start the game. Start cheat engine. Open the game via cheat engine. Put the number of lives you have in the text line and hit first scan. Lose a life. Put the number of lives you have in the text line and hit next scan. Rinse and repeat until you have the code.

Same thing with your health and your MP...it's really not hard at all. The ONLY time it gets tough is when you are dealing with an unknown quantities.

ryuken09

Reputation score

Gotcha. did that part of the tutorial. Not too much further past that, though :p

SEGA2010

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Please explain how to customize the Cheat Engine for this game, I tried, does not work, I do not understand.
Better detail.
thank you in advance

iRoxor

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Please explain how to customize the Cheat Engine for this game, I tried, does not work, I do not understand.
Better detail.
thank you in advance
If you're talking about the attached Cheat Engine table a few posts back, don't bother. It was a failed attempt at a CE Table.

If you're talking about how to, you're going to have to read the CE Tutorial.
IIRC, variables are 4B*1 (search for the exact value of whatever you're trying to change).

Oberon

Lurker
Reputation score

if you follow the tutorials, it should be trivial. if you do not, or cannot, there is little point in trying to re-explain the tutorials to you in this forum.

-Oberon

SEGA2010

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I just do not understand how to set up Cheat Engine for MIllia Wars on life.I infinite if it can be magic. :)
I tried to follow the tutorial, but I did not work
Please...

Last edited:

hakunoe

Lurker
Reputation score

You should try and read it more carefully then you should get it, to me i could only get the inf magic and life only but not the bar

SEGA2010

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Well, here's instructions, let's see:

Start the game. Start cheat engine. Open the game via cheat engine. Put the number of lives you have in the text line and hit first scan.
1.6.883 appears adresses,then
Lose a life. Put the number of lives you have in the text line and hit next scan.
2. 0 address.
Rinse and repeat until you have the code.
and so almost always when you hit "next scan" 0 address, what's the problem?

I got it. Thanks.

Last edited:

SEGA2010

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Heard anything about the new version? stage 2?

Vacuusimago

Demon Girl
Reputation score

IS there a new stage or is that what you are attempting to ascertain?

hakunoe

Lurker
Reputation score

there won't be a new stage unless someone could confirm that there is one, with proof of it as well

Vinceras

Formerly Havokor
Reputation score

there won't be a new stage unless someone could confirm that there is one, with proof of it as well
Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.

OP
B

BigJohnny

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Logic called, he says you suck.

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Well is there a new stage?

Status
Not open for further replies.