What's new

Request: List Of Run Or Rape Games

Bluemonday

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: Request: List Of Run Or Rape Games

Sometimes the problem isn't about the language settings, but people don't know what's causing it and they just say that's the problem, happens a lot expecially when you discuss technical difficulties(with not very knowledgeable people) on the internet. Usually, if someone doesn't need langset and someone does, than the problem isn't langset.
It's more likely that they're using two different operating systems with different default language settings.

Yes there are a lot of people who don't know what they're talking about on the net, but personally when it comes to japanese H-games: if the game isn't working, it is almost always fixed through changing my language settings or running applocale.

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

But why would the demo and the full version of the same game be catered to different operating systems?

JohnDoe

Banned
Reputation score

But why would the demo and the full version of the same game be catered to different operating systems?
Maybe the demo, as a teaser, was encoded in a different way to make it more easily diffused, or maybe it concerns some content that is missing in the demo but present in the complete game, there are a lot of possibilities, i can only guess.

Bluemonday

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Another possibility (especially with this game) is that it was designed by two different teams.

I've heard that ROA has had a pretty complicated development, and not all of the original crew are still on it... I had a feeling they actually abandoned it and somehow else finished it.

I've played about 5 of them and they're all very different.

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Well, I'm not talking about roa

OP
mikmak

mikmak

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Any body have links to download full version of lesson of passion games especially tori 500 and thorne

Harib

Lurker
Reputation score

Toonpimp's Run Minerva Run, Showtime Rhonda, and Fifi's Fury are good RoRs. Old.

Hentaispider

Lord of the Tap Dance \oO.Oo/ (And Reputation Mana
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

Toonpimp's Run Minerva Run, Showtime Rhonda, and Fifi's Fury are good RoRs. Old.
That's heresy.

Luppikun

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I think the FIRST Cracklevania had its moment. But every TP game sux.

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

I think it doesn't matter since they were already mentioned.

Moving on, unless someone has a new game they'd like to add?

Adra

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Any body have links to download full version of lesson of passion games especially tori 500 and thorne
Seconding this one. Can't seem to find it anywhere.

foamy111

Tentacle God
Reputation score

^
are those even ror games?

OP
mikmak

mikmak

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

seriously thinking why some developers stop working on their games, most of them don't even bother to finish the game like playshapes etc

DESU!

Demon Girl
Reputation score

seriously thinking why some developers stop working on their games, most of them don't even bother to finish the game like playshapes etc
actually i've been lurking around the legend of krystal forums and he's still helping with the completion of the game so, who knows? :D

OP
mikmak

mikmak

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

actually i've been lurking around the legend of krystal forums and he's still helping with the completion of the game so, who knows? :D
its not only LOK but there are many games that he left undone, ther bowser castel, mario is missing. Hell so far only finished game I played of playshapes was Krystal And the Magical Sword or something.

JohnDoe

Banned
Reputation score

its not only LOK but there are many games that he left undone, ther bowser castel, mario is missing. Hell so far only finished game I played of playshapes was Krystal And the Magical Sword or something.
Mario is missing is technically complete and the magical sword one is not by playshape, but it's based on LoK engine by playshape.

Allsop2604

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

It's quite simple why so many are left unfinished. They take too much time. I started making a game using a platform engine. So far the only thing I ave done is a character and enemy traced and colored off of images, and a couple movement animations. I have spent well over six solid hours on this. To make a game from scratch you're looking at well over 24 hours unless you're really good at what you do. I can level a character in Wow from 1 to 85 in less time then that.

And to top it off, working with flash isn't exactly fun ether.

Hentaispider

Lord of the Tap Dance \oO.Oo/ (And Reputation Mana
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

Breaking news! Making a flash game actually requires some work!

Luppikun

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Whoa, whoa, whoa... To make a good flash game, it takes... A DAY?!? My god... That's like an eternity...

JohnDoe

Banned
Reputation score

Whoa, whoa, whoa... To make a good flash game, it takes... A DAY?!? My god... That's like an eternity...
He didn't say "good", making a "game" in flash is pretty simple, if you know what you are doing, the really hard part is making a "good game", there is a "24h game" day on newgrounds i think.