What's new

Request: List Of Run Or Rape Games

doncoyote

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Re: Request: List Of Run Or Rape Games

Adra and mikmak, here are some links to other sites with links to lesson of passion games,

I haven't tried DLing them but they should be OK

kiwanch_gamer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Can anyone suggest me some games like iris action,fairy fighting etc.

Thank you

Leugim

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Can anyone suggest me some games like iris action,fairy fighting etc.

Thank you
in my experience, the best (based mostly on gameplay, astetics and animation quality) ror games are:
1- Guild Meister
2- Shinobi Girl
3- Corta's platformer

tried a ton of ror games and those are by far the more thrilling ones, the one on third place is only third because it doesnt even have a full done level yet, only half a level and 3 testing areas to try out npcs that arnt even put in the game yet, thats how great and promicing its looking up to be so far.

some other ror games worth mentioning (most are far from finished, and all have less gameplay or animation quality than the 3 on the list)
-nanocrisis
-hounds of the blade
-wolfenstahl
-space escape

and if ror/sidescrolling isnt the only ryona themed games you like, I definetely recommend you checking out Skunk 2 and 3, those are fairly brief, but finished, with card gaming combat mechanics linked with real time 3d animations, and ofc domination 3d events.

wish there were software house grade games of the kind tbh, I apretiate the sole talented programmers who pioneer these games, but they rarely finish or polish their stuff, and if they can make such cool games, imagine if there was an actual software house with a budget and a plan for games and stuff.

ps: all above mentioned games feature in game ryona/sex animations/sprites, I personally find distastefull for a game to be based on text and pictures only, really prefer to read magazines/books for that >_<

Last edited:

sniff3005

Demon Girl
Reputation score

thank you for the suggestion of guild meister. I had no idea it even existed till now.