Sexy Magical Girl Ai Plus

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[Full Game] Sexy Magical Girl Ai Plus

Seems to be your fairly typical point and click storybook style game. In jap I'm afraid. Still, it's Magical Girl Ai. ^_^

http://www.megarotic.com/?d=I4I6U3ST
    Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity. - Hanlon's Razor

Re: Sexy Magical Girl Ai Plus

yeah i just burned this to a cd and im attempting to install it now.. (hard to read japanese) but i think something has gone wrong because i cant seem to get past this window any suggestions?
    Attached Files
    "There are two types of lies: Lies that hurt, and lies that don't hurt."
    sigpic

Comment

If you ever had to unzip a .rar, you need to make sure you had your non-unicode settings set to Japanese before extracting. Except for that, try using daemon tools to mount the image instead of burning it onto a CD. Assuming that's what's required here, I haven't downloaded it myself.

Comment

I used Daemon.
        Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity. - Hanlon's Razor

Comment

Originally posted by Murazor View Post
          yeah i just burned this to a cd and im attempting to install it now.. (hard to read japanese) but i think something has gone wrong because i cant seem to get past this window any suggestions?
          when u try installing press the right hand button under the browse folder's button

edit: damn long with text and cg's well they are hard to get on a side note if u've been bothered like myself to click through the text parts when u go through again u can press ctrl once and it auto skips the text

edit2: @ murazor u will more then likely still need that cd u burnt as i did the same as there was no .cue or .iso @ everyone reading this u will need to burn a cd copy or create a .cue file if u know how to do that
          Last edited by demongod; 27th March 2010, 14:02.
          http://hentai4daily.com/category/hen...3%BC%E3%83%A0/

Comment

Originally posted by Murazor View Post
            Huh, I'm getting the same error message. It's not a .zip file, just the ISO. I'm running in Jap regional settings and mounted the file in daemon tools. Any moon speakers out there that know what that error message says?

Comment

Originally posted by Genome View Post
              Huh, I'm getting the same error message. It's not a .zip file, just the ISO. I'm running in Jap regional settings and mounted the file in daemon tools. Any moon speakers out there that know what that error message says?
              look up one post i just updated m8
              http://hentai4daily.com/category/hen...3%BC%E3%83%A0/

Comment

I really don't think the person is still interested in this given that they posted almost a year and a half ago.

Comment

Indeed i solved that issue a long time ago ^^ next time check the date it was posted please
                  "There are two types of lies: Lies that hurt, and lies that don't hurt."
                  sigpic

Comment

does anyone know how to figure out what their saying in the game

Comment

Originally posted by OmegaweaponZX View Post
                      does anyone know how to figure out what their saying in the game
                      Learn to speak/read Japanese, would be my bet.
                      Demon of Discriminating Tastes

Comment

aw the + one isn't as good.

Comment

Working...
                        X