What's new

ACT [ Unholy Production ] UnHolY SaNctuaRy

armurtz

Reputation score
Re: UnHolY SaNctuaRy

To JohnDoe

Dude download the Winrar from (depending your SO you got to download the version you need...

The just Create an Empty File, paste the Game there, just Righ Click and Choose option "Extract Files Here" and that´s all if the game don´t run because an Missing DLL read my post ^^

OP
Loli Defense Force

Loli Defense Force

Lili
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Good Evening Peoples from the comunity im RZP A.K.A. RZP MKK TEAM im from Venezuela and i got a very very crapy problem, the thing is that i´ve downloaded this game and i tried to run this game and is just appear an error wich say "the program can´t start because the file d3dx9_39.dll is missing in this computer try to reinstall the program to fix this problem"

Yes, i´d already reinstall it and nothing happen, is there anybody available to explain how to solve this?.. Thanks :D

Edit: To fix this problem download this file: (Is a .DLL File) where the game was extracted or installed and the game will run.. don´t know if this works for Windows XP but it´s worked for me in WIndows Seven Ultimate... =)
Please don't do that, it's a really shitty way of fixing dlls and it's very possible to break crap by doing this. What you should do instead is see what the library is from and see if you can get the whole library. In this case, it's Direct X, which you might as well get anyway.

armurtz

Reputation score

LOL why are you talking like that? i was just trying to help out just that, dunno if the activeX is missing or whatever you try to say, i´ve just tried to help somebody who in the future got the same problem as me and then can fix it as soon as hi or she read the post... i got no prize for help or yes?... what a shame... be trated like that on a forum where it just look nice... bye!

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

She's talking like that to try and save your computer from damage by using a savage, and ineffective method.

armurtz

Reputation score

She's talking like that to try and save your computer from damage by using a savage, and ineffective method.
In that case.. sorry for my mistake... but i use this method and nothing happen to my PC except that the game finally RUNS! so... it´s helped me out this method and all i wanted in that topic is just share it with everyone!

OP
Loli Defense Force

Loli Defense Force

Lili
RP Moderator
Reputation score

LOL why are you talking like that? i was just trying to help out just that, dunno if the activeX is missing or whatever you try to say, i´ve just tried to help somebody who in the future got the same problem as me and then can fix it as soon as hi or she read the post... i got no prize for help or yes?... what a shame... be trated like that on a forum where it just look nice... bye!
Then likely you haven't had to do many fixes besides the occasional DLL here and there. The problem is that for the most part you're only doing a patchwork fix, which in some cases, where direct x is missing, it will fix it, but as more libraries are created, you're eventually going to run into a problem where downloading this will not only not fix it, but in some cases, you won't be able to find the .dll file on the sites that commonly share the files (case in point, test libraries from microsoft are only available in their dev packages and most sites that do offer the .dll file are very shady warez sites).

And it's not a question of "Lol dunno if that will fix it", it will fix it. If you just took a little time to look up the library that the game is asking for, you'll find that "Hey, this is part of the direct x library!". The only reason the author hasn't included it with his download is because it's under the assumption that most people will have directx and as well that including the install files for the package will increase the size of the download by about 50 mb.

Stiltzkinator

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Loli Defense Force, protecting us from the risks of buggy dll files and shady warez websites! Also providing us with links to many great games, such as this one.

Speaking of this game, I'm secretly (though somewhat less secretly now) hoping that the dev accidentally forgets to not make the debug options available (or purposely decides to), so we can jump (literally) to different levels at will. Not that it matters too awfully much as the game is not that long yet, but this may be a much more welcome feature when the game is longer and one would have to play through half the game to, say, fight a boss halfway through.

Reputation score

An interesting thing I just noticed is rebirthing the Priestess doesn't completely restore the plant boss's HP like I originally thought. She only restores about 75% of its health for some reason. You can see for yourself by allowing yourself to be defeated when it boss only has a tiny slither of its health bar left.

And, yeah, I've probably been "experimenting" with the plant boss too much. But that corruption sequence is just

Bashkire

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Ok, erm, I've gone onto the site and I've found a trial version. I've got an older full version but I'm under the impression that there's an updated one somewhere. All I can find is this damn trial.

Does anyone know where the full game is?

RyonaMasta

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Ok, erm, I've gone onto the site and I've found a trial version. I've got an older full version but I'm under the impression that there's an updated one somewhere. All I can find is this damn trial.

Does anyone know where the full game is?
If you can play two levels and get to the dinosaur boss, then that's the "full version" until further update.

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score

The game took another update today. I'm downloading right now as I post. Don't what's new in it.

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Does anyone know if the fact that enemies can attack through ceilings/floors has been fixed yet? (Probably someone doesn't think it's a problem, but I definately do since I can't attack through them...)

Bowser

Lurker
Reputation score

Does anyone know if the fact that enemies can attack through ceilings/floors has been fixed yet? (Probably someone doesn't think it's a problem, but I definately do since I can't attack through them...)
That's intentional and yes you can.
You've never played any of the Castlevania series have you?

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

I'm talking about the part where you've got to jump to reach the ceiling and I couldn't do a diagonal upwards attack.

Actually I've played every castlevania since the first, beaten all of them since super castlevania. And while I hold fond memories of them, I would never play any of the pre-playstation castlevania's again. While most gamers that have been playing since before the PS say the classics were the best. I disagree, for gameplay at least (alot of the stories were very good, if poorly translated), games should be fun, not rage inducing.

And speaking of castelvania, has anyone played the newest: Lords of Shadow? I think it's pretty awesome even if they're doing something weird with the story (don't want to spoil it if you haven't played).

Kirshz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

You sure on it being updated? I still see the version from last year still posted at the stickied 1st post of his blog.

@someguy:click the link that says UnHoly Sactuary on the blog which has a date next to it. it should lead to a site where he hosts the game and it can be downloaded from there.

someguy1212

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

You sure on it being updated? I still see the version from last year still posted at the stickied 1st post of his blog.

@someguy:click the link that says UnHoly Sactuary on the blog which has a date next to it. it should lead to a site where he hosts the game and it can be downloaded from there.
Ahh, yea... I meant the up to date link for february ^^

But thanks though!

Kirshz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Never mind, I didn't look hard enough again. Latest version can be found in blog post.

Last edited:

someguy1212

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Never mind, I didn't look hard enough again. Latest version can be found in blog post.
Ok, now I seriously can't find any DL link ^^; Sorry bout that, but could you point it out to me in that blog post?

noman

Lurker
Reputation score

The download link is in a rather odd place indeed.

On a side note, if google translate is working properly, it would appear that this guy is actually married. I suppose there's no reason why hentai artists can't get married, but I always imagined otherwise.