What's new

ACT [ Unholy Production ] UnHolY SaNctuaRy

Dyna

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: UnHolY SaNctuaRy

The Plantboss is before you fight the Raptor.

In the savegame, you already have defeated the plant.

TheJester2009

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Not sure if anybody found this already, but here's the guys blog.

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

So far my favorite animations and end screens is when you get caught by the skeleton, when you lose to the axe thrower, the plant boss's finisher, and the painting; though I think some nudity, something more sexual or an interesting game over pic other then your standard GO screen would make the painting even better. I can't wait to see what else he gives us.

Damoriva

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Personally I'd like to see some kind of zoom in thing on the rapes. Hard to see what's happening with the sprites that small.

Games Dude

Lurker
Reputation score

Personally I'd like to see some kind of zoom in thing on the rapes. Hard to see what's happening with the sprites that small.
Second. In fact that was my only real issue with the game, at all. Although I did spend a few minutes trying to get raped by the birds before deciding it wasn't possible...

Hey, gimme a break I was tired =D

OP
Loli Defense Force

Loli Defense Force

Lili
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Something to note for those who don't go to hongfire:

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Hongfire: With special cameo by ulmf.org.

I don't really understand. There was a poll? And people overseas were voting on it? And some of the creators didn't like that there were people other than Japanese people playing it? Is that it? The post makes it sound like we were royally fucking up the results.

JohnDoe

Banned
Reputation score

Hongfire: With special cameo by ulmf.org.

I don't really understand. There was a poll? And people overseas were voting on it? And some of the creators didn't like that there were people other than Japanese people playing it? Is that it? The post makes it sound like we were royally fucking up the results.
There was a poll for the hentai event for the second boss, it appers that one of the choices received an abnormal amount of votes from non-japanese sources, by the use of a bot it seem, and one or more people from the japanese followers asked for the blocking of oversea IPs, or something like that, but the developer said he wouldn't since he wants everyone to enjoy his project and is ready to accept good ideas even if they come from oversea.
That's more or less what transpire from hongfire, sizustar also think the whole thing might have been orchestrated by some xenophobic japanese, you can now start debating.

helhansen84

Lurker
Reputation score

if japanese people only want japanese people to read their internet data, they should just conquer the world and kill everyone else.
or cut all connection to the outside world, build a totally awesome "firewall" around japan and continue to be admired by freaks for they are truly the masters of "being totally sick in the head and not wanting anyone to notice their need to humiliate women though it is obvious that there is something wrong with their additude".

nanaya1234

Lurker
Reputation score

Uh... sizu says it's some chinese or taiwanese guy. The xenophobic japanese guy just blamed foreigners >_>.

Note: The author isn't xenophobic lol.

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score
long time lurker

is it just me having trouble running this game? it runs way too slowly and her sprite turns into a white square when i try and do anything

JohnDoe

Banned
Reputation score

if japanese people only want japanese people to read their internet data, they should just conquer the world and kill everyone else.
or cut all connection to the outside world, build a totally awesome "firewall" around japan and continue to be admired by freaks for they are truly the masters of "being totally sick in the head and not wanting anyone to notice their need to humiliate women though it is obvious that there is something wrong with their additude".
There are xenophobic idiots everywhere in the world, the way you wrote it seems like all japanese people are xenophobic, which is not the case. Also i wouldn't talk about a population "being sick in the head", i'm not sure if that's what you think or you just spelled it wrong, but your plain outburst sound really racist and pretty stupid. I suggest you think a little harder about what you said and rephrase.

Uh... sizu says it's some chinese or taiwanese guy. The xenophobic japanese guy just blamed foreigners >_>.
Yeah, well, that wasn't there when i checked, and i didn't double check when answering darkfire... >_>

Reputation score

Generic zombie rape is Boring Tier.

Painting absorption is Mid Tier. Could be better if it wasn't just a tease that only showed the arms about to gangrape the priestess for all eternity in their alternate dimension.

Alura Une rebirth is God Tier. The little happy demonic giggle just makes it that much more awesome.

Last edited:
Reputation score

If you haven't been able to see that Game Over because of the issue with the default save file already having the plant defeated and you can't be bothered getting to that point in on a new file, you can watch it here:

Because the Grand Canyon, the Aurora Borealis, and Unholy Sanctuary's plantgirl conversion animation are all amazing things everyone should experience at least once in their life.

Games Dude

Lurker
Reputation score

Gryphose

Lurker
Reputation score

@Parabolic: Nah, I've fought the plant boss...

odd though, that the first time it didn't do that...or I hit the button quicker than I thought to go to the GO screen.

Am I the only one that thinks plantboss needs it's own unique GO screen?

OP
Loli Defense Force

Loli Defense Force

Lili
RP Moderator
Reputation score

odd though, that the first time it didn't do that...or I hit the button quicker than I thought to go to the GO screen.

It depends, if you're on the platform, the tentacle has to hit you before you get dragged. If you get hit below into the tentacles below, it's periodic damage, so if your death was due to touching it, liekly you can revive before the GO.

Kuro

Lurker
Reputation score

It has its own GO screen already. Although I did miss that giggle as well when I lost to the plant. I guess my volume was turned down at the time.

OP
Loli Defense Force

Loli Defense Force

Lili
RP Moderator
Reputation score

It has its own GO screen already. Although I did miss that giggle as well when I lost to the plant. I guess my volume was turned down at the time.
It's not a unique picture though, because if you get killed by the normal plant/hydra enemies, if you press x while the tentacles are holding her, you get the same picture.