What's new

ACT [ Unholy Production ] UnHolY SaNctuaRy

dijitz

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Re: UnHolY SaNctuaRy

When you die to an enemy and they come up to you they rape her or did you not see those for some reason. There were actual animations not just CGs. It was no different than kurovadis except Unholy sanctuary is a higher res.

helhansen84

Lurker
Reputation score

yes i know those "scenes". but thats just a little gimmick to me. no real h-content. same as kurovadis, just like you said.
i rarely saw those, because i wanted to play the game instead of waiting for something to kill me, so i can see some rape sprites.

in my opinion, h-content is in any way related to playing the game. in unholy sanctuary you see this content, when you stop playing and give up your extra lifes.
but i dont think, that it is bad, that some games lack my favorite kind of h-content. i like the gameplay and i think it is a great work compared to other platformers.
its just that castlevania is much better ;)

HangerDanger

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

yes i know those "scenes". but thats just a little gimmick to me. no real h-content. same as kurovadis, just like you said.
i rarely saw those, because i wanted to play the game instead of waiting for something to kill me, so i can see some rape sprites.

in my opinion, h-content is in any way related to playing the game. in unholy sanctuary you see this content, when you stop playing and give up your extra lifes.
but i dont think, that it is bad, that some games lack my favorite kind of h-content. i like the gameplay and i think it is a great work compared to other platformers.
its just that castlevania is much better ;)
Well you might be right on some points,but let's not forget that Unholy sanctuary was supposed to be only an ecchi platformer game,and not a full blown hentai game as it came to be as of late(some of the best H content in this game was started to be added into the game a few weeks before it's development ended too early),and i think that the game does what it does well...It's a platformer with H elements,not a Hentai platformer(there's actually a rather big difference between the two).

And yeah it's not as good as any of the castlevania games,but it does not even try to be on par with that series(it's just inspired by that series).

With that said it was(and still is) a good game,but there's also the fact that it's an unfinished game,and it shows...

ServerSurfer

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Oh you are welcome for the save files Zero.

As for the game, it has more H content than some of the labeled H content game, it's got decent game play compared to most, hell it actually got finished.

What this means is that the final product is an above average game with hentai elements. It wont win awards, but it's old school challenge with a few pleasant surprises, I'm sold as it is. Though I found the last two bosses far harder than deserved.

Considering what we've come to expect from these type of H games, this is easily one of the better ones. But yes, it could of used a bit more polish, and a little extra perversion would of helped. If it's that irritating, you can always try and edit it. I considered it, but I don't know what this game engine is and I don't know any editing programs for it.

guts

Demon Girl
Reputation score

it was still a great game, and the h-content was great also... would love to see if he will make a another game :D

Dataslycer

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Judging from the fact that one of the reason why he decided to conclude the game is time, I doubt it.

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Well, rather or not he create another game or more content I'm still happy this game got completed. There's a lot of dead projects floating out there, and he did say that he was going to have the art updated so the older game over scenes will be having the same quality as the newer ones. yay

Red Tape

Demon Girl
Reputation score

For some reason, I have to fiddle with my video card settings when I play this.

When I load the game, certain graphics are blurry, mainly the main character common game play graphics. When I first started it up, it was she have a severe diamond like blur filter placed upon here. I managed to get rid of that but she is still a bit blurry for some reason.

All the other graphics are crisp clean pixels though.

cocoapowder18

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

For some reason, I have to fiddle with my video card settings when I play this.

When I load the game, certain graphics are blurry, mainly the main character common game play graphics. When I first started it up, it was she have a severe diamond like blur filter placed upon here. I managed to get rid of that but she is still a bit blurry for some reason.

All the other graphics are crisp clean pixels though.
That's from mipmap settings on your video card. Change it from performance side to quality side.

Desora

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Honestly, the H content in this game is among my favorite. I'm a sucker for rape sprites, basically.. I'd like to see some of the more interesting positions / monsters, like say, the picture-grab thing, and the spider 'movie' was fun to see, but it's made it to my favorite games list. ( Also helps that I was able to cheat on it and that someone uploaded the saves for the bosses / after bosses)

dienow

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

The only real difficulty this game has is that it controls exactly like early Castlevania games, in which your jumping momentum is a reflection of your initial jumping movement direction, and you lack the diagonal whip from 4. I haven't found the escape thing to be that useful, as you can't clip through fireballs with it.

shadow114

Reputation score

Any word on a collection of the game over cgs being available somewhere? Maybe even some gifs?

ServerSurfer

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Any word on a collection of the game over cgs being available somewhere? Maybe even some gifs?
I used a screen cap to make a few, but the quality was bad, so I deleted them. If anyone could get into the program and extract the files, it would be far easier.

dijitz

Sex Demon
Reputation score

I used a screen cap to make a few, but the quality was bad, so I deleted them. If anyone could get into the program and extract the files, it would be far easier.
I was thinking of possibly using bandicam, since it does well with keeping quality and doesn't have any major cpu hi.

serkeru

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

i can take em out from the game files... but i dont know if it will have some kind of consecuences for us >_< ....

if there is noting against it i will post em here

ServerSurfer

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

We should wait for the admin and see what they say about it.

Paradoxical

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I know that at least I'd like to be able to rewatch scenes without needing to mess with Save files, so even if it was only circulated privately.

Reputation score

Dragon Unpacker can rip everything from this game. Sprites, CGs, music, etc.

Just saying.

Denmo

Reputation score

Nothing really big, but the author updated the story profile. It seems to be that its another priest named Constanze. Is she that Dark Priest the stage prior to the clock stage?