What's new

ACT [ Unholy Production ] UnHolY SaNctuaRy

Archer

Lurker
Former Moderator
Reputation score
Re: UnHolY SaNctuaRy

I'm kinda hoping Alura Unes show up later as a standard enemy, everyone wins with girl on plant girl action.

And this, I mean is -is- based on castlevania after all.

Gryphose

Lurker
Reputation score

It depends, if you're on the platform, the tentacle has to hit you before you get dragged. If you get hit below into the tentacles below, it's periodic damage, so if your death was due to touching it, liekly you can revive before the GO.
>_< Once again my habits obscure my meaning.

I meant after she gets dragged into the plant. First time I may have hit the button too soon, or it glitched and just looped the 'digestion' animation indefinitely.

DarkWarpalg6

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Yeaaaah, you have to wait til the priestess blossoms as an Alura Une.

Fiend

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Anyway to make the screensize bigger?

Nevermind pressing F4 makes it fullscreen.

Last edited:
OP
Loli Defense Force

Loli Defense Force

Lili
RP Moderator
Reputation score

New picture

For those with Pixiv accounts:

For those without:
<script src="http://source.pixiv.net/source/embed.js" data-id="14457468_7708ff7c4c605db268f7743685b5440e" data-size="large" data-border="on" charset="utf-8"></script><noscript><p><a href="http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=14457468" target="_blank">http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=14457468</a></p></noscript>

Stiltzkinator

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Can't wait to see slimes in action. Also extremely intrigued by fighting maids.

keitaro_2006

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Suucubus RO were the ones catch my attention... :D

Hope she have game over scene...

Valka

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Persephones?

WANT.
Well, if it's RO based then it should be Alice (the blue one) and Aliza (the black one). They just threw away the broom to follow some martial art lessons ^o^

DarkWarpalg6

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Eh? Well, I don't exactly know what is referred to as RO, but this game is based off Castlevania and some of the later games had such demonic maids who would approach you, bow, and then try to beat the crap out of you with martial arts techniques. Could be based off both though.

Xcaliberium

Lurker
Reputation score

lol the game is based of Ragnarok online, every monster you fight in the game is from ragnarok. you even play a priestess that used a chain whip.

mikmak

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

HELP HELP HELP

I am getting the error when I try to play the game "<IGPlayer Fatal Error.Shutting Down. >". Plz see the attachment for the orignal screen

Attachments

blaster

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

HELP HELP HELP

I am getting the error when I try to play the game "<IGPlayer Fatal Error.Shutting Down. >". Plz see the attachment for the orignal screen
You need non-unicode Japan language setting. :/

Or

using WinRaR-JP apped (by applocal) to extract it.

Termite

A bug
RP Moderator
Reputation score

lol the game is based of Ragnarok online, every monster you fight in the game is from ragnarok. you even play a priestess that used a chain whip.
Understood, but I never played Ragnarok Online, so when I see martial art maids I think of Persephone from Castlevania.

Ory

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Trust me, from the person that owns every Castlevania game ever made, the game is based off Castlevania. The music is distinctly Castlevania, Richter in Simon's Quest and Castlevania 1 uses a Chain whip (If you upgrade it to Maximum) not to mention the use of Sub Weapons (The fireballs that move along the ground.) The Axe Throwing Goblins are a spoof of "Old Armor" and attack the same way. The maids are most likely the Kung-Fu Maids from Portrait of Ruin. The Bats, Archers, Zombies, skeletons, and Armor with sword have all been ripped right out of castlevania with minor appearance tweaks. The Flying Necromancer is a spoof of Death, and the grabby picture is also located in Portrait of Ruin. The only creatures that I havent seen in Castlevania is the Ragnarok Succubus.

Gryphose

Lurker
Reputation score

Can we not just say it's based on 'both' games? Seriously.

Stiltzkinator

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Can we not just say it's based on 'both' games? Seriously.
I think this is the right idea. Besides, what's the point of arguing which game inspired certain elements anyway? It's all similar to countless other things anyway, and none of us can profess to know exactly what the creator is thinking anyway. I say we just enjoy the game for what it is.