What's new

ACT [ Unholy Production ] UnHolY SaNctuaRy

Gryphose

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: UnHolY SaNctuaRy

Ntlea is a program I found that can load games that DO need jap settings like this one.
Wait...so I'm just amazingly lucky in that I can get this game to run w/o jap settings?

OP
Loli Defense Force

Loli Defense Force

Lili
RP Moderator
Reputation score

This game does not need jap settings to run. However, it does need directx if you don't have it.

Kirshz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

asaness of hongfire said:
It seems i doesnt let American Ip address in their Web now
Well, I can't access it anymore. Just wondering if anyone else can still access the blog fine.

Last edited:

Kirshz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Strangely, now it's letting me access it again. Dunno what happened there but oh well.

Reputation score

The game creator recently uploaded a video showing a dungeon-type location with new music after the dinosaur boss. I've uhhh... never actually made it past the second boss and just assumed the demo ended there, so I apologize if this is actually old news:

Kirshz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Huh. Well I have killed the Dinosaur Boss before but I still don't remember that area being accessible after killing it in the last update. Might be just a preview of what might be coming up next update.

MrMe

Lurker
Reputation score

What I found most interesting about that video was it revealed the secret dev room

Edit: which it seems you can't get to in the current version

Last edited:

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Just hold Up+attack. Instead of doing the straight attack, she'll blitz like crazy, as you've seen.

OP
Loli Defense Force

Loli Defense Force

Lili
RP Moderator
Reputation score

The two hit combo does do less damage though.

Also, people, remember the blogging site this author uses tends to be randomly down at times, and if you can't get it to work, just try again in a few hours.

Also as of note, remember, this is a public blogging site, and as such, unless the entire blogging site of decides to ban foreign IPs, the blog itself should not be able to.

Quote from the ninja site on why some people couldn't access blogs:

2010/12/31
本日0:00から10:23頃まで断続的にblogが表示されにくい状態が発生しておりました。ご利用の皆様には大変ご迷惑をおかけいたしました。度重なるご迷惑をおかけし、誠に申し訳ございません。今後監視体制を強化するとともに、再発防止に努めてまいります。

WufeiLord

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I downloaded the file, but it won't extract because the file extension isn't one my computer recognizes. What do I do?

WufeiLord

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

7zip can unzip the .actbin and .actstr extensions?

OP
Loli Defense Force

Loli Defense Force

Lili
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Besides the .actbin and the .actstr, there should be an executable and a configuration. If it's not there, redownload the file or check if the unarchiving program you are using is running into problems.

WufeiLord

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Nope. I went onto the website and downloaded the file labeled 'Unholy sanctuary' and got nothing. Also, sorry for lurking. Is there a megaupload available?

OP
Loli Defense Force

Loli Defense Force

Lili
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Make sure that you're using the .zip file found here.

You don't need 7z for this, as it's in the normal zip form. After you extract, you should find yourself with the .actbin and the .actstr along with several different files. If you downloaded the .actsave, that's a save file for area 1/boss 1 cleared.

Can you be more specific on what problems you're having? ie: When you open the .zip is there only the two .actbin and .actstr files?

armurtz

Reputation score

Good Evening Peoples from the comunity im RZP A.K.A. RZP MKK TEAM im from Venezuela and i got a very very crapy problem, the thing is that i´ve downloaded this game and i tried to run this game and is just appear an error wich say "the program can´t start because the file d3dx9_39.dll is missing in this computer try to reinstall the program to fix this problem"

Yes, i´d already reinstall it and nothing happen, is there anybody available to explain how to solve this?.. Thanks :D

Edit: To fix this problem download this file: (Is a .DLL File) where the game was extracted or installed and the game will run.. don´t know if this works for Windows XP but it´s worked for me in WIndows Seven Ultimate... =)

Last edited: