What's new

max7238

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: JSK工房 Hgames Thread

I, for one, can't wait for the new project. It looks like JSK's trying new things, learning a bit more, and progress is always good. If it dies, it dies, but there's already plenty of amazing things from JSK, so while I'd be sad, I wouldn't feel the need to post on a board about it.
That said, I suppose people like us are the ones who contribute to JSK's inability to make a living out of this (since we DL for free...). After all, he even says 「ホントにエロフラ作るだけで生きていきたいっす…。」(Honestly, I'd like to live only making perverted flash games...).

And as for her looking dead, I think she just looks detached from the situation. One of the frames you can see her asking if he's enjoying himself, but with that bored look, I think she's only doing it to try and get something out of it herself...

Last edited:

HerySean

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

1: i'm talking about the girl

2: no its not check JSK's blogs

3: i'm really tired of people assume stuff, if you think its dead then go somewhere else

why are you on this board then?
I'm just saying man, the latest update looks kinda boring, it's nothing to be excited about anymore.... or its because of me getting bored of the game.... :\

censuur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I can only imagine you're putting yourself in the male's shoes too much there and are feeling the effects of the look of utter contempt on her face.

Bullshit speculation aside, I really fail to see why people are having a problem with these pictures, I actually kind of like JSK throwing in new expressions considering all his old work started to get rather one-dimensional in that regard. Most of JSK's work either had the girl submit, stop caring, be a sex crazed slut or a genuine lover or a resentful victim.

So yea, I can only be positive with this new development, contempt is something new, something potentially interesting.

Magna

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I'm just glad to see JSK working on something new, haha.

Yatol

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I can only imagine you're putting yourself in the male's shoes too much there and are feeling the effects of the look of utter contempt on her face.

Bullshit speculation aside, I really fail to see why people are having a problem with these pictures, I actually kind of like JSK throwing in new expressions considering all his old work started to get rather one-dimensional in that regard. Most of JSK's work either had the girl submit, stop caring, be a sex crazed slut or a genuine lover or a resentful victim.

So yea, I can only be positive with this new development, contempt is something new, something potentially interesting.
Shion, the vampire, the big sister and the 2 devil girls looked at you with hatred when you rape them, so maybe its before any ending.

Lucky777

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Nothing in the pictures makes me think he's revolutionising his approach or anything, which is fine by me as I see no need whatsoever for him to do so.

censuur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Well there's obviously no revolution, but it's still nice to see something new, there is a rather strong difference (imo) between hatred and contempt, it adds an extra layer beyond simple hatred and is more looking down on the person you dislike than just wishing them ill. This is interesting to me due to the fact that I prefer a strong mind over a weak one, and contempt is to a strong mind what hatred is to a weak one.

So yea, I'm excited, I bloody despise mindbreak nonsense and weak-willed victims so this is a pleasant development (if it is what I hope it is)

And hery, I meant no offence, my imagination is my own deal.

All that said, I do hope this isn't going to be another shion where it is a nightmare to figure out what you need to do for each ending, maybe having the differences between the routes to each ending be a bit less obscure.

TitanAnteus

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Well there's obviously no revolution, but it's still nice to see something new, there is a rather strong difference (imo) between hatred and contempt, it adds an extra layer beyond simple hatred and is more looking down on the person you dislike than just wishing them ill. This is interesting to me due to the fact that I prefer a strong mind over a weak one, and contempt is to a strong mind what hatred is to a weak one.

So yea, I'm excited, I bloody despise mindbreak nonsense and weak-willed victims so this is a pleasant development (if it is what I hope it is)

And hery, I meant no offence, my imagination is my own deal.

All that said, I do hope this isn't going to be another shion where it is a nightmare to figure out what you need to do for each ending, maybe having the differences between the routes to each ending be a bit less obscure.
I don't see contempt as much as I see droopy eyes.
I'm calling it now. This new character will be THE MOST submissive JSK character ever made.

Ritsu

Lurker
Reputation score

Guys, yesterday i had my last exam and now i'm free for the rest of the summer. Which means i resume the work on miyuka now.

ShinVeritas

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Good to hear it. Hope you did great on your exams and best of luck with the translation. If you need help with anything, I'm sure we'll all do our best.

Ritsu

Lurker
Reputation score

Thanks! I can say that after all these translations, the japanese language exam was a joke :D

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I like when somebody says they don't like something here and someone else says "Well if you don't like it, leave" or "Why'd you post then?". Haha, makes me laugh every time. Like only people who like the content are allowed to have opinions on it.

I hope he does more battle games, I like those. I played Vampire Hunter D, Defeated Devil Girl and that one with the knight chick. I just wish I knew what the hell all the skills/stats were in each of the games. I'm used to trial and error to figure things out since I usually write guides for Jap games, but sometimes I have no freaking idea what some of optional upgrades do (That Knight Girl game is a good example).

I'd like to see him make a real rpg with these kind of fight mechanics. Where you can inbattle sex/rape the girl you're fighting in different ways depending on how you trigger it (Off a counter or if she's knocked down from a skill, etc). I'm sure by now he's more efficient at making these types of games and could possibly extend them.

Last edited:

Lucky777

Sex Demon
Reputation score

I don't see contempt as much as I see droopy eyes.
I'm calling it now. This new character will be THE MOST submissive JSK character ever made.
Yeah I don't know if she'll be the MOST submissive or not, but I see NOTHING WHATSOEVER in that picture that suggests she's any more difficult to mindbreak than any other chick so far.
The expression doesn't even look like contempt to me, more like some kind of uncertainty or something.
*shrugs*

TitanAnteus

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Yeah I don't know if she'll be the MOST submissive or not, but I see NOTHING WHATSOEVER in that picture that suggests she's any more difficult to mindbreak than any other chick so far.
The expression doesn't even look like contempt to me, more like some kind of uncertainty or something.
*shrugs*
Now I'm curious... I'm going to translate some of those blog posts.
"This time you'll be going after your daughter. She's going to be a weak and serious character"
"I'm going to try and innovate when it comes to positions as usual. [He says later he's having a hard time with that]" - That's probably why the project is so slow, and if that's the case I can't wait to see what happens.
"Because there aren't many short animations, production is moving along steadier than I expected."
"Every time I play the game, I can feel the ero since she responds to you so well. Testplaying is one of the biggest benefit of being an ero-flash designer."
"Earlier, switching views felt like switching to a new scene. Now I'm adding a small new feature that feels more realtime. You can even switch views while cumming."
"Production has slowed to snail-pace, but it's till moving along.
What do you mean that's hard to believe?
Aww I wish I could live off making ero-flash games."

GetBend

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Now I'm curious... I'm going to translate some of those blog posts.
"This time you'll be going after your daughter. She's going to be a weak and serious character"
"I'm going to try and innovate when it comes to positions as usual. [He says later he's having a hard time with that]" - That's probably why the project is so slow, and if that's the case I can't wait to see what happens.
"Because there aren't many short animations, production is moving along steadier than I expected."
"Every time I play the game, I can feel the ero since she responds to you so well. Testplaying is one of the biggest benefit of being an ero-flash designer."
"Earlier, switching views felt like switching to a new scene. Now I'm adding a small new feature that feels more realtime. You can even switch views while cumming."
"Production has slowed to snail-pace, but it's till moving along.
What do you mean that's hard to believe?
Aww I wish I could live off making ero-flash games."
Daughter? That sounds a little too much for me.

TitanAnteus

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Daughter? That sounds a little too much for me.
Agreed. This'll be a weak but serious daughter character...... I really hope his next game is a battle game.

With Shion's teacher student relationship, and his obsession with incest, I kind of saw this coming, but I really hoped I was wrong. Speaking of previous characters who are everyone's favorite characters.

From Top to Bottom:
  1. Maisa
  2. Yumisu
  3. Kaname (kakutou imotou)
  4. Vampire Hunter
  5. Christianne
  6. Shion

Last edited:

GetBend

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Agreed. This'll be a weak but serious daughter character...... I really hope his next game is a battle game.

With Shion's teacher student relationship, and his obsession with incest, I kind of saw this coming, but I really hoped I was wrong. Speaking of previous characters who are everyone's favorite characters.

From Top to Bottom:
  1. Maisa
  2. Yumisu
  3. Kaname (kakutou imotou)
  4. Vampire Hunter
  5. Christianne
  6. Shion
I may pass this one entirely (or just never seek a translation). The things with the typical insest(brother-sister), are 1)It CAN happen without any of them being mentally ill( I think it is called General Sexual Preferecion) and 2) Jsk games and other games that are there feature a type of closeness that i presonally never felt with my brother, so i can take it as a "fantasy" scenario more easily. Father-daughter..... Too much crazy-coocoo.

And Kaname above Christianne? BLASPHEMY!