What's new

GetBend

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Re: JSK工房 Hgames Thread

Aww shame, would've been fun.
Thanks.
If you really wish to help, you can assist in the DG2 translation (ero scenes are still in japanese), or some of the freeware games (The purpled-haired demon girl game and XX with Serica have high demand).

Should you start this project, I will be more than happy to assist with the proofreading and checking.

CPTKeith

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Does these two games have already finish translating?
"http://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ102196.html"
"http://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ110553.html"

Anyway, I just wanted you to know how much now I enjoy the Vampire Girl, specially that it's fully translated. I know this is pretty late, but thanks Ritsu.

GetBend

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Does these two games have already finish translating?
"http://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ102196.html"
"http://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ110553.html"

Anyway, I just wanted you to know how much now I enjoy the Vampire Girl, specially that it's fully translated. I know this is pretty late, but thanks Ritsu.
Yes, but DG2 has a partial translation. Anyway people, seriously, READ AT LEAST THE FIRST POST.

Aetherium

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Yes, but DG2 has a partial translation. Anyway people, seriously, READ AT LEAST THE FIRST POST.
Do you happen to know if Fuuma Girl Maisa translation has been released by the translator(s)?
I looked for it, but couldn't find the translated version. And the first post hasn't been updated since feb of this year. So, I'm not sure if I'm just not looking good enough, or if it simply hasn't been released yet.

censuur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

It's up on the first post, just download the pack and it includes the translated version of the game you're looking for.

Aetherium

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

It's up on the first post, just download the pack and it includes the translated version of the game you're looking for.
That's strange... I downloaded it last month and it still had the untranslated version of fu mashojo maisa. Am I doing something wrong?

ShinVeritas

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

That's strange... I downloaded it last month and it still had the untranslated version of fu mashojo maisa. Am I doing something wrong?
Quoting myself. .w.
Click here for everything. The link includes all works in their updated and translated forms if available.
Click here for a text document with file names in English. You'll have to rename them yourself, sorry.

Skolldir

Demon Girl
Reputation score

DG1 is already done, Tentakuru is just too busy.
Does this mean the game is already translated by not released due to real life issues, or is it already released? It's not translated in the full pack download.

GetBend

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Does this mean the game is already translated by not released due to real life issues, or is it already released? It's not translated in the full pack download.
DG1 has been fully translated, but Tentakuru hasn't released it for everyone on the forum. It's summertime, so any progress will be slowed down, i reckon.

ShinVeritas

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

The pack I posted is up-to-date with everything publicly released. If it's not in there, it hasn't been released yet. I plan to update the pack whenever new content is available, so the link will stay valid.

Ritsu

Lurker
Reputation score

So, it looks like Miyuka-sama is done (almost). As usual, I need 2-3 ppl to test it for the untranslated stuff\typos. PM me if interested.

ShinVeritas

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

So, it looks like Miyuka-sama is done (almost). As usual, I need 2-3 ppl to test it for the untranslated stuff\typos. PM me if interested.
Great news and an actual update instead of a necro-bump! You, sir, have made my day. Good job and thanks for the continued translation efforts. =w=b

Laurentius

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Oh, man. This is the best news I've had all week.

jak1984

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I hope JSK himself is ok. I haven't seen him update for a long while now.

ShinVeritas

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Don't jinx anything. I'm sure he's fine. Making good games takes time and effort after all. Not to mention he's got a life outside of making games.

jak1984

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Don't jinx anything. I'm sure he's fine. Making good games takes time and effort after all. Not to mention he's got a life outside of making games.
Oh nooooo..... Well hes ok now, thats great news.