What's new

Loup Garou

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Re: JSK工房 Hgames Thread

I have the one with Kaname mostly figured out. I can get her into just about any sequence EXCEPT A1... starts out her in sitting position wearing bra and panties and evolves into a standing rear entry scene with her remaining partially dressed. I got it on the list by searching through the swf forward/backward control. Now I would like to know how the hell I actually get it running IN the game. Can anyone help me?

Yorozuya

Demon Girl
Reputation score

If I am not mistaken, you have to shoot your load inside her without getting her excited. Both times. She then realizes that you are only treating her as a toy, and that will "break" her. (Her eyes look empty in that whole scene; hint hint)

Loup Garou

Sex Demon
Reputation score

ty, Yoro

It's weird. I did it twice with out her having an orgasm and her bar staying low. nothing happened.

Then I did it again and this time, while I was fast, in both fucks, she has an orgasm with me. But I did it fast enough that her bar was still light blue. Then it went to that sequence. It is confusing. Maybe when it gets translated, I will understand the stuff better. :cool:

Last edited:

Ritsu

Lurker
Reputation score

Maybe when it gets translated, I will understand the stuff better. :cool:
We'll get to that later, so don't worry.

Btw, the problem is solved alright (though i had to start from the scratch). The dialogue is almost done as some reactions.

Loup Garou

Sex Demon
Reputation score

We'll get to that later, so don't worry.

Btw, the problem is solved alright (though i had to start from the scratch). The dialogue is almost done as some reactions.
you found a better way to modify the dialogue?

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

New entry on the blog. Next game will include a side-scrollin fighting-game. Not much else yet. Google'd said "he would make the fighting-scenes smaller to get us to the smex faster". :cool:

Ritsu

Lurker
Reputation score

What do you mean? I report the progress to you every day.

Loup Garou

Sex Demon
Reputation score

What do you mean? I report the progress to you every day.
There was a longer time between uploads... :cool: When you announced the new program, I thought you found it yesterday.

HerySean

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I was right. There was just enough space between title and two ending lines. The actual board you use to play specific parts of the game is:

Title
A 1
B 1
C 1
D 1 2
E 1 2
F 1 2 3

A 1 is a standing rear entry with side and beneath girl camera angles. (Don't ask me how you get there. She is still wearing athletic bra and panties, if that tells you anything.)

B 1 is her winning and tackling you (There is no black out, but she is above you with your arms pinned to the floor). It turns into a reverse cowgirl attack that changes into a forward shot of you sitting and her riding your lap with her back to you. Some may call this reverse rape, but I call it a hell of a ride.

C 1 is you waking up after you chose beat her with out breaking her hymen and then chose answer 2 in conversation and she knocks you out. The sex is her breaking her hymen and then riding you like a bucking bronco (love her hip action).

D 1 is you maintaining her virginity during the fight and breaking it in standard missionary afterwords. This leads to...

D 2 Sex on the beach (real sex, not the drink). It varies between you entering her sitting on a large rock, or you supporting her with legs and a hard on while she holds her arms over your shoulders and her legs wrapped around your hips (if someone could tell me the karma sutra title for this position, I would gladly call it so.. :cool:... )

E1 is rape scene that stems from her doing a high wheel kick and you catching her on one foot.

E2 is standing behind her, holding her in the air by her legs and dropping her on your dick rape

F1 is forced missionary during the actual fights.

F2 is rear entry (would call it doggy, but she is lying on the floor). This is spawned by you knocking her on her face and hitting the button that appears (double click crotch shot with her hit points low will start the wheels).

And F3 is the ever popular grope her on the floor scene.

Those... are the 10 positions that you can access without starting a new fight.

By the way.... does anyone know this girl's name?
Um can i ask for a few thing,how can i get Ending E:1,2 , and Ending F:2 ?

Loup Garou

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Um can i ask for a few thing,how can i get Ending E:1,2 , and Ending F:2 ?
E1: While you are fighting her, drain her hit points down to a very low point, then go into defensive fighting. Move you cursor away from any of her attack points, click and hold (your hands move forward into a defensive position). Keep holding it and move it so it is around her face (you will see the boxes that pop up when she makes specific attacks). When she does a spin kick with her right foot on you, the box will appear, release your defense and quickly click on the box. That will trigger the sex scene.

E2: Same difference save for one thing. Wait for her to do the flying kick. You catch her and that triggers the scene with you holding her by her upper legs with her back to you and sex begins.

Ah, F2: To do this, you need 2 things. You need her hit points to be very low and you need the bar below your stats (goes up each time she attacks you... starts yellow and eventually turns red) to be in the red position. When you have both of those, get your attack bar (left side of the screen) to it's max then, when you have the chance, double click her crotch. That will knock her on the floor, face down. The red box will appear and you have little time, so be ready to move from crotch to face area so you can click the box. If you get the timing right, you get her lying on the floor face down for basically rear entry sex (would call it doggy but she is lying on floor, tilting her back with her elbows on the floor).

HerySean

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

E1: While you are fighting her, drain her hit points down to a very low point, then go into defensive fighting. Move you cursor away from any of her attack points, click and hold (your hands move forward into a defensive position). Keep holding it and move it so it is around her face (you will see the boxes that pop up when she makes specific attacks). When she does a spin kick with her right foot on you, the box will appear, release your defense and quickly click on the box. That will trigger the sex scene.

E2: Same difference save for one thing. Wait for her to do the flying kick. You catch her and that triggers the scene with you holding her by her upper legs with her back to you and sex begins.

Ah, F2: To do this, you need 2 things. You need her hit points to be very low and you need the bar below your stats (goes up each time she attacks you... starts yellow and eventually turns red) to be in the red position. When you have both of those, get your attack bar (left side of the screen) to it's max then, when you have the chance, double click her crotch. That will knock her on the floor, face down. The red box will appear and you have little time, so be ready to move from crotch to face area so you can click the box. If you get the timing right, you get her lying on the floor face down for basically rear entry sex (would call it doggy but she is lying on floor, tilting her back with her elbows on the floor).
Yes Thank you, I did it !:D

OP
AceofWind

AceofWind

Tentacle God
Reputation score

A new game is already in the works.

HerySean

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Oh hey guys, did anyone got all the ending of the school girl game? What is it call the game name is...shion i guess, Yeah that's the one, did anyone complete all the ending yet?

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

A new game is already in the works.
You're a few days late. :p Already posted about the new game a few lines above you. ;)

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

New post on blog. Talking about the battle system and smex scenes. Maybe we'll have more choices in positions (?).