What's new

Loup Garou

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Re: JSK工房 Hgames Thread

Oh hey guys, did anyone got all the ending of the school girl game? What is it call the game name is...shion i guess, Yeah that's the one, did anyone complete all the ending yet?
http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showthread.php?t=7889&page=5

Go to that page.. about half way down (#141) I give a synopsis of what each of the buttons in the box in the lower left corner plays (therefore, all the game endings + some other clips). How to actually get to the ends (at least a few versions) is discussed just above my post in spoiler entries.

Loup Garou

Sex Demon
Reputation score

A new game is already in the works.
Ok. She is wearing full plate armor (and using shield). He is wearing a sleeve-less T-shirt and pants with his pant legs tucked into his boots. She is wielding a long sword (fast with decent dmg) and he is wielding a claymore (a lot of power, but slow, which leaves the barer vulnerable at times). Since he is armor-less, I am not sure how the hell he is going to beat her. It is a relatively necessary piece of equipment in sword fight. (I know... I am talking reality v. fantasy game... but still...)

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Mad guess here : maybe we're the girl this time around ... :eek:

Loup Garou

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Could be, but in the picture, she is taking the damage. :cool:

sewermedic

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Mad guess here : maybe we're the girl this time around ... :eek:
Highly doubt it. The male character is the same generic model used in all of his past games, and in those games, you're playing as that model.

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Another new post. Talking about the back-story and the chest area of the picture posted... :D

Ritsu

Lurker
Reputation score

Hi, guys, it's me again.
As all of you know, mass effect 3 has just been released. And because of that the translation speed will decrease even more (i know i wasn't really quick till now either)
So here's the progress so far
Dialogues - done
Fellatio scenes - translated, proofreading is needed
Sex scenes - translated 300 lines of text (~700 left)
UI - haven't started yet (it will take ~10 mins to do it, so i left it for later)

Will try to work on it as much as i can, despite the urge to play me3 :D

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Yet another new post. This time we see so much smex options on the top of the screen. ;) He also talks the "amount of cream-filling" to put in those scenes.

Loup Garou

Sex Demon
Reputation score

I am a little lost with Imoutoto. I have found all 4 endings (the old fashion way... I cheated). And I know how to, through the actual game, get to endings 1, 3, and 4. Anyone have directions on how to reach ending 2 (for those not sure, it is the one where she wakes the protagonist... she is in bathing suit and he is naked. The sex scene is like a reversed cowgirl, save she is actually lying on his chest.)? I have been experimenting and found new and interesting ways to get to 1 and 4. And 3 is easy. But 2 evades me.

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Touch her till the meter is full, spread her legs and make her cum at least once. Raise all the bars to max and fux her. Something like that. :eek: Been awhile.
Unless I'm mistaking games :p

Loup Garou

Sex Demon
Reputation score

All bars to max and fuck her usually gets you to #4

TheShock

Reputation score

I can't get the 3rd ending for imoutoto
HELP ME GOD!:mad::mad::mad:

Seratil

Lurker
Reputation score

I can't get the 3rd ending for imoutoto
HELP ME GOD!:mad::mad::mad:
THOU SHALT RECEIVE! hehe jk
3. Reverse Rape Ending (You simply have to bring her to orgasm once then when she admits her love for you, deny her.)

Talk,
Bot, bot x2
(mood blue)
Look at each one of her spots 3 times
Undress her to her underwear (that’s option 5 n 6 and answer top)
Rub her till she cums once
Talk:
Top, top x2
bot
Talk:
Top/mid
Look at all her spots 3 times
Molest her until right meter is red…dish
Talk:
Top, top is mood increase, mid is confession.
(if chosen mid)
Bot, if you now choose top you accept her feelings, if you choose bot you reject her.

i did it like this incase you got the Jap version.

Last edited:

Loup Garou

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Seratil, How do you get to #2? I have been experimenting with different approaches, but I usually get 1 or 4. I have 2 available on front cover (played it by moving the bar for the game player back and forth to get to the different endings) but I can't, for the life of me, figure out what choices I need to make in the game to get to it.

Seratil

Lurker
Reputation score

Seratil, How do you get to #2? I have been experimenting with different approaches, but I usually get 1 or 4. I have 2 available on front cover (played it by moving the bar for the game player back and forth to get to the different endings) but I can't, for the life of me, figure out what choices I need to make in the game to get to it.
heres a guide i once threw together

1. Slave/Gym Outfit Ending (Simply get her mood high enough to have sex with you, but don’t let her cum even once with foreplay)

2. Love/School Swimsuit Ending (Get her leftmost meter to max, bring her to orgasm 3 times during foreplay and then have sex with her)
Follow ending 4 guide but choose top, top x2 instead of mid when you can make her confess.
If she then asks say bot. then molest her 2/3 more times and have sex with her when the meter on the right is full and flashing.

3. Reverse Rape Ending (You simply have to bring her to orgasm once then when she admits her love for you, deny her.)

4. Love/Second Day Ending (Simply get her to confess her love for you and return her love then
have sex with her)

Talk,
Bot, bot x2
(mood blue)
Look at each one of her spots 3 times
Undress her to her underwear (that’s option 5 n 6 and answer top)
Rub her till she cums once
Talk:
Top, top x2
bot
Talk:
Top/mid
Look at all her spots 3 times
Molest her until right meter is red…dish
Talk:
Top, top is mood increase, mid is confession.
(if chosen mid)
Bot, if you now choose top you accept her feelings, if you choose bot you reject her.

Loup Garou

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Thanks... I am using a translated version (not the computer one, but the one that Ritsu is translating and I am editing) and kinda needed to see exactly how they got into the rhythm of 2.

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

New week, new post. We now see a cowgirl position and he comments on which he prefers (?).