What's new

Burningscarlet

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I love JSK but why!

Why is he using the EXACT SAME hair bangs for every game since Reimi?!?

OmegaArk

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Twin-Tails... mmmm

I love JSK but why!

Looks more like since the 2013 Demon Lord. It's just the front hair is split rather than closed. Maybe you should comment on the 'same hair front' aspect?

Black armor and blonde hair. Common as it is for some reason, I couldn't help but THINK ABOUT Megaman-Bass just from looking at her. She isn't going to fuse for purple armor and wings is she?

Mr.Noname

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
How do you break her clothing anyways? already used all the kinds of bullets but none seems to work.

The save file was a few pages back.

I love JSK but why!

Didn't the devil lord/demon lord used almost the exact model of the character? weren't people saying that the 2nd one was the mother or something like that??

GenesisGamma6

Reputation score
How do you break her clothing anyways? already used all the kinds of bullets but none seems to work.
You have to lower her magical shield to around 25-30% and then use the top left special bullet which will pierce clothing.

First clothing break is her coat. Then selecting top kanji when you lower magical shield again will have the bullet pierce her bra. Bottom kanji will pierce panties.

Reputation score
Clearly the Creator had some inspiration from this anime.

maxresdefault.jpg

I Guess their child Grew up well. Nice Levitating Shoulder Pads, Imma gonna destroy it in one turn.

a12a469f.jpg

tamris1

Reputation score
is there some trick to pick what aphrodisiac scene you get? I keep getting like 99% footjob, I love the scene and all but I haven't gotten facesitting in more than a week and only had the blowjob scene 1 or 2 times in the week.

tamris1

Reputation score
if anyone is interested I've got a pretty good start at translating magic girl and miyui into English. some of the translations though are my own inventions when my translator came up with things that made little or no sense I just made something up. but I have no idea how to upload anything so other people can get them. my miyui is uncensored as well but with magic girl I just got the uncensored version a few minutes ago so I'll work on transferring my translated files over to it tonight. neither of them are totally translated but they are close enough you can get the story for the most part

GenesisGamma6

Reputation score
is there some trick to pick what aphrodisiac scene you get? I keep getting like 99% footjob, I love the scene and all but I haven't gotten facesitting in more than a week and only had the blowjob scene 1 or 2 times in the week.
Depends on the number of aphrodisiac bullets you shoot into her before depleting her magical shield and bringing her to the ground. So one bullet is default footjob, 2 bullets should be blowjob, 3 bullets should be 69 and 4 bullets has her do cowgirl.

Tellukoz

Reputation score
Which game?

Delexicus

Reputation score
what program do you use to do this? I need to remove some shapes from a different swf but nothing I've got my hands on can properly do it without screwing the animation...
I use JPEXS FFDEC. Your games may use a different censoring technique so I can't guarantee it will be the same process to remove the shapes in your game. Check out the translation thread for a more in-depth break down of some of the inner workings of FFDEC.

astaroth96

Reputation score
Do not ask for a game for ANY reason. This includes asking for download links to the games or asking where to find a game (especially if it is already purchasable). Failure to follow this rule will result in an immediate 1 week ban.
hey dudes, can someone direct me to a link where i can download the magic girl game? I know you can't post loli shit on this site, but there must be a way to get that delicacy, one which i'm unable to find

Burningscarlet

Demon Girl
Reputation score
hey dudes, can someone direct me to a link where i can download the magic girl game? I know you can't post loli shit on this site, but there must be a way to get that delicacy, one which i'm unable to find
Drawing a fine line there mate, I think asking for links gets you banned for 3 days

Ionlywannadld

Reputation score
Geez, it was a pain figuring all the ends out. Still:

1. Rape End: Defeat her three times in either 2:1 or 2:2 but only rape her once.
2. Rape End Pregnant: Rape her three times.
3. Slave End: Rape her three times in 2:2 making her cum, use 4 aphrodisiac shots on her, pick 2 on first dialog, 1 on second dialog.
4. Submission End: Defeat her twice in 2:2, lose to her the third round. Make sure you've initiated 2 aphrodisiac scenes from her.
5. Lovers End: Defeat her three times in 2:1, no rape. pick 1, then 2 during first dialog, 1, then 1 for the second.
Hi and thank you all for the amazing work.
I'm the type of guy that likes to unlock all from a game.
I have followed these instruction and I could not unlock the 4th one (submission end).

EDIT after many attempts:
I did it !!!
I followed this steps:
  1. start 2:1 mode (not 2:2 !!!)
  2. win with no rape, pick dialogue options 1 then 2
  3. win with no rape, pick dialogue options 1 then 1
  4. during 3rd fight activate twice the aphrodisiac scene with one shot each (other scenes may succeed too), then lose

Just to be sure, aphrodisiac scene is unlocked when she masturbate after tying you with thorn-like ropes right ? Usually I pick 2nd option and click to the end, as I'm not a foot fetish, I'm not even really into the scene, I just want to unlock the thing.
Is it "exactly 2" or "at least 2" ?
I tried these configuration that correspond to the instruction, (all in 2:2 mode) and some more (these ones I doubled checked), all of them without skipping the intro dialogue, but no candy for me, not even another ending:
  • defeating her twice without raping, using 1 aphrodisiac during 1st fight, 1 during 2nd fight losing when she fights away from the main character, picking dialogue 1, then 1
  • defeating her twice while raping at end of fight (not with interruption like grabbing her leg), chosing missionary then doggy, waiting for her to orgasm each time, using 4 aphrodisiac in 1st fight, 0 after that, dialogue 1, then 2
  • defeating her with no sex, 2 aphrodisiac only at 3rd fight, dialogue 2 then 1
  • winning unconscious missionnary, then 2 aphrodisiacs during 2nd match and winning with unconscious doggy, both of wins until she cums, a 3rd aphrodisiac while losing, dialogues 2 then 2

Also, Shall I unlock other options before getting this one ? I haven't unlocked 1. yet

N+1th edit:
I saw in another message that you can change the aphrodisiac scene by adding 2 or more shots before depleting her magic shield ... I'll try that (2 different aphrodisiac scenes) and edit this message once it's done

This failed too:
  • Blowjob (2 shots) and facesitting (3 shots) aphrodisiac, then beat her and no sex, then beat her and no sex, then letting her beat me, dialogues 2 then 2 didn't unlock ... I'll try activating some rape scenes too
  • Female masturmation (1 shot), then raping her missionary until she cums, then cowgirl (4 shots) until she cums (counted like a win), then losing, dialogues 2 then 1
  • For a reason I unlocked more power, I now have more than 5 shots ...
    winning by cowgirl twich until she cums both of times, then losing, dialogues 1 then 1
  • blowjob (2 shots) then win by cowgirl (5 shots, 4 would have been sufficient) until she cums, then win by leg grab until she cums, then feeding her the remaining 5 shots of aphrodisiac without depleting her shield while she beats me, dialogues 1 then 2
Still no submission end :cry::cry::cry:

Here is a screenshot of what I've unlocked so far:
ScreenshotJsk.PNG

Last edited:

GenesisGamma6

Reputation score
Hi and thank you all for the amazing work.
I'm the type of guy that likes to unlock all from a game.
I have followed these instruction and I could not unlock the 4th one (submission end).

EDIT after many attempts:
I did it !!!
I followed this steps:
  1. start 2:1 mode (not 2:2 !!!)
  2. win with no rape, pick dialogue options 1 then 2
  3. win with no rape, pick dialogue options 1 then 1
  4. during 3rd fight activate twice the aphrodisiac scene with one shot each (other scenes may succeed too), then lose

Just to be sure, aphrodisiac scene is unlocked when she masturbate after tying you with thorn-like ropes right ? Usually I pick 2nd option and click to the end, as I'm not a foot fetish, I'm not even really into the scene, I just want to unlock the thing.
Is it "exactly 2" or "at least 2" ?
I tried these configuration that correspond to the instruction, (all in 2:2 mode) and some more (these ones I doubled checked), all of them without skipping the intro dialogue, but no candy for me, not even another ending:
  • defeating her twice without raping, using 1 aphrodisiac during 1st fight, 1 during 2nd fight losing when she fights away from the main character, picking dialogue 1, then 1
  • defeating her twice while raping at end of fight (not with interruption like grabbing her leg), chosing missionary then doggy, waiting for her to orgasm each time, using 4 aphrodisiac in 1st fight, 0 after that, dialogue 1, then 2
  • defeating her with no sex, 2 aphrodisiac only at 3rd fight, dialogue 2 then 1
  • winning unconscious missionnary, then 2 aphrodisiacs during 2nd match and winning with unconscious doggy, both of wins until she cums, a 3rd aphrodisiac while losing, dialogues 2 then 2

Also, Shall I unlock other options before getting this one ? I haven't unlocked 1. yet

N+1th edit:
I saw in another message that you can change the aphrodisiac scene by adding 2 or more shots before depleting her magic shield ... I'll try that (2 different aphrodisiac scenes) and edit this message once it's done

This failed too:
  • Blowjob (2 shots) and facesitting (3 shots) aphrodisiac, then beat her and no sex, then beat her and no sex, then letting her beat me, dialogues 2 then 2 didn't unlock ... I'll try activating some rape scenes too
  • Female masturmation (1 shot), then raping her missionary until she cums, then cowgirl (4 shots) until she cums (counted like a win), then losing, dialogues 2 then 1
  • For a reason I unlocked more power, I now have more than 5 shots ...
    winning by cowgirl twich until she cums both of times, then losing, dialogues 1 then 1
  • blowjob (2 shots) then win by cowgirl (5 shots, 4 would have been sufficient) until she cums, then win by leg grab until she cums, then feeding her the remaining 5 shots of aphrodisiac without depleting her shield while she beats me, dialogues 1 then 2
Still no submission end :cry::cry::cry:

Here is a screenshot of what I've unlocked so far:
View attachment 18733

You're missing one sex counter scene. This is when she's in her aerial mode and comes with a dive attack to stab you with her staff.

tamris1

Reputation score
Depends on the number of aphrodisiac bullets you shoot into her before depleting her magical shield and bringing her to the ground. So one bullet is default footjob, 2 bullets should be blowjob, 3 bullets should be 69 and 4 bullets has her do cowgirl.
thank you!!!! so much. that's drove me nuts for weeks. lol