What's new

Icevail

Lurker
Reputation score
@astaroth96

No can do, that would break the forum rules regarding Loli content and I don't feel like taking a ban hammer on my face for it,
I've ruffled feathers more than enough as it is.

Ionlywannadld

Reputation score
You're missing one sex counter scene. This is when she's in her aerial mode and comes with a dive attack to stab you with her staff.
Thanks, It's unlocked now :) Didn't see this opportunity in 1st fight mode, but maybe it is ... I got it during the 1st part of first endless mode (second to last in the list)

Last edited:

kai150

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
About the magic girl im missing 1 scene wich is 4 rów second position how do i get it?.. Ok it was random one face sitting

Last edited:

Aesthetic

Reputation score
New Blog Post.

It's a New Year's post featuring the bondage mechanic he introduced in sword maiden Miyui.

Hmm... I don't know how I feel about the bondage stuff becoming a staple.
The bondage attacks are way too strong in those games. Not only does it just cancel out one of the heroine's attacks, but it lets you get free hits in. It's also the exact opposite of the magic attacks the heroines used to do. The status afflicting ones. Even he realized that they weren't as effective because the cost to use them was an entire turn, so as a designer I thought he'd value how important getting an action is. The speed stat is always the most important stat in his games. Don't really enjoy the scenes they lead to much either, but that's just a personal preference.

Not sure how I feel about the new system of lust magic or lust bullets to make the heroine lust for you.
I prefer the method of Vampire Hunter N, where you have to use dialogue options to make her aware of her attractive body and become more sexually open. The newer games are easier to play w/o translation and I appreciate that, but the actual dialogue is starting to feel superfluous.

I'm curious to see how the game's gonna turn out though for sure :D

Last edited:

OmegaArk

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Don't you mean Bind/Restrain?
So.. Google translating JSK's comments.

It will be 2-part like the JK katana girl / Miyui.
There will be sleep magic.
Clothes destruction depends on the progress of the game. (Hope it be 4-5 piece strip, rather than requiring additional action points or skill)
Might have different hairstyle, but only for endings.

fastbk

Lurker
Reputation score
Can anyone please reupload the savefile for miyui, my neighbor swordsman? Seems like the link a couple of pages back is broken.

Aesthetic

Reputation score
No one's gonna talk about the newest blogpost?

Apparently, the motion for the main battle is 70% complete. He says he's not going to add any new systems in this game. He's going to worry about polishing the game. Considering the fact that he's only talking about the motion for the main battle, I'd say he's still a bit far off. Maybe 1 or 2 months.

Btw, this line of his makes me happy and sad at the same time
といった感じで、バトルでも「ちょっとエロな攻撃」ができるようにしたりしています。
He's saying that he wants to make the combat feel more erotic, so we might get more of those sex attack type scenes that got introduced in Wrestler Reimi.

The image he posted shows is a reverse bondage image as well.
Most of those scenes are "wawa" rape scenes though, so personally I'm not for that. I personally always go for love end then lewd end when I play. If the girl seems super stern like MMA fighter Karen, I try for lewd end first. The gap's hotter on a girl like Karen then a girl like Kaname.
Rape end seems to get alot more effort in his games though. Especially the demon girl games. Like for real, the amount of scenes in which the protag's raping the girl has gone up A TON since the early days of Vampire Hunter N. I think the sister fighting Kaname's got the most balanced amount of scenes between forced and accepting.

I can't complain about more scenes though. Miyui also managed to balance it out, by having her use offensive scenes.

JSK's still a super consistent top dev in my eyes. After KH3, I'm probably going to be most excited for the new demon girl.

EDIT: Actually. I'm kind of curious what kind of endings my fellow JSK players try for first, and which games they might've deviated from doing that because of the girl.

Icevail

Lurker
Reputation score
Actually. I'm kind of curious what kind of endings my fellow JSK players try for first, and which games they might've deviated from doing that because of the girl.
Personally, the love ending is always first for me, it has been the trickiest to get on the past few JSK games, where the requirements have been around 'defeat her before you take # amount of damage'.

Aesthetic

Reputation score
Personally, the love ending is always first for me, it has been the trickiest to get on the past few JSK games.
Honestly, the love ending in Magical Girl Buster makes no sense to me. Not just because I can't read it, but because he mostly fights the self-protection mode to get to her.
I think Miyui, Maisa and MMA Fighter Karen had really well done love endings though. It was challenging and the girls were pretty erotic in them, especially Maisa.

Reimi's endings to me were the weakest he's done since Shogun Princess Christianne. Maou Yumisu was also pretty weak tbh...
In order of the worst endings I'd say Christiane, Yumisu, and the best of the worst being Reimi.

Pacmanisawesome

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Personally I'm really glad he puts so much effort into the scenes being purely rape. Hentai is plagued too much with mind-breaking, really hard to find genuine scenes that aren't outright gore-filled that are just non-consensual from start to finish and JSK has been a refuge for fans of that sort of stuff like me.

MrMe

Lurker
Reputation score
Personally I'm really glad he puts so much effort into the scenes being purely rape. Hentai is plagued too much with mind-breaking, really hard to find genuine scenes that aren't outright gore-filled that are just non-consensual from start to finish and JSK has been a refuge for fans of that sort of stuff like me.
Yeah I'm glad JSK continues to keep making the stuff he does.

So many games throw on a rape tag and as soon as they get dicked they moan likes whores and cum, I want tears and a look of scorn damn it - it's not rape if they enjoy it.

Edit: Btw, did you know that last year he grossed the yen equivalent of over $200,000?

Last edited:

Aesthetic

Reputation score
Hard to find non-gore stuff?

Really?

Snuff and gore is like... Super duper rare.

I'm also curious about you calling out the mindbreak stuff. Every heroine since Vampire Hunter N gets mindbroken in their rape end. They become dead-fish with the eyes completely dazed over. They react to everything you do with ... Or are you done yet.

Of course it's just regular iyaaa Dame stuff in the mid battle rape.

Metalhead89

Reputation score
I'm new to this forum, but I have two questions JSK related.

1. Are there any safe links for torrent zip/rar of "decently translated" combined/decensored versions of- sword girl neighbor, wrestling girl, & Shopping girl in tight spot?

2. In magical girl buster how do you use the h-scene counters(pink option on bottom) when you fight her?

Also my thoughts on Karen is, I don't care any more because every time play it, frames drop severely, and new twin tails blond will replace her for me if optimized correctly.

Thoughts on Jsk overall, pretty awesome games because he sedates my x-ray fetish.
But I wish the artist knew how to draw a anus, and added more lore to the new products like he did with fuma girl & vamp girl.

Last edited:

Icevail

Lurker
Reputation score
I'm new to this forum, but I have two questions JSK related.

1. Are there any safe links for torrent zip/rar of "decently translated" combined/decensored versions of- sword girl neighbor, wrestling girl, & Shopping girl in tight spot?
Yes, flurki posted link in the translation thread for 'Miyui, the neighbor swordgirl', that he/she/apache helicopter made.

2. In magical girl buster how do you use the h-scene counters(pink option on bottom) when you fight her?
The pink moves are situational, the ones on the combat phase are counters for some of her moves, and some when you have applied sleep or restrained her in someway.

Counter attacks work against certain attacks when she has under 1/4 HP left, cost 2-5 of AP.
And others while she is asleep or restrained, with same cost of 2-5 AP.

AP being the stacks that fill whenever your ATB fills once.

You can lower the AP costs with investing points on H-related skill in the status window.

As for Karen, it already has non lag version out of it, the most recent is now in AIR format, no lag or whatsoever with it, unlike in the regular swf format it used to be, but you'd knew this if you read JSK's blog or would have bought the game :ROFLMAO:.

Last edited:

Metalhead89

Reputation score
Thank you for the response, Helped me alot.

perhaps one day I'll donate to JSK to make up for ....the internet.

OmegaArk

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
New Blog Update. Taking her first time and talking about the toggling the clothes.

Also, it's the first time JSK added Nips while she is still covered right? It must be a thin layer.

Icevail

Lurker
Reputation score
New Blog Update. Taking her first time and talking about the toggling the clothes.

Also, it's the first time JSK added Nips while she is still covered right? It must be a thin layer.
Holy crap, this new demonlordette uses twin axes now?
First twintails and now this?
What next, double penetration?
:ROFLMAO: