What's new

GEORGEM

Reputation score
Hey, just wanted to give a big thanks to everyone contributing to the JSK Comm Guide! It looks like everyone's trying to commit their own little something to it, and it makes me happy to see it become more and more fleshed out as time passes!

Delexicus

Reputation score
Hey, just wanted to give a big thanks to everyone contributing to the JSK Comm Guide! It looks like everyone's trying to commit their own little something to it, and it makes me happy to see it become more and more fleshed out as time passes!
I finished reformatting the old section of the guide. It's much slower going peicing together a guide from the forum extracts though. Currently working on shoplifting Girl.

EDIT 1: Now that I've figured out how to make Donocad's Text extractor work, I'd like to start ripping the texts from all of JSK's games, and post them to the translators repository. To do this I'll need all the untranslated games. I have almost all of them, but I am missing "How to Discipline a Shoplifting Girl". If anyone could point me to where I can find a copy, I'd appreciate it.

Last edited:

Icevail

Lurker
Reputation score
Cool, new update on the next game from .

Sleep scenes related comments and his general feelings about the project at hand.

Donocad

Reputation score
I finished reformatting the old section of the guide. It's much slower going peicing together a guide from the forum extracts though. Currently working on shoplifting Girl.

EDIT 1: Now that I've figured out how to make Donocad's Text extractor work, I'd like to start ripping the texts from all of JSK's games, and post them to the translators repository. To do this I'll need all the untranslated games. I have almost all of them, but I am missing "How to Discipline a Shoplifting Girl". If anyone could point me to where I can find a copy, I'd appreciate it.
Keep me in touch on that, I am doing the same.

GEORGEM

Reputation score
Cool, new update on the next game from .

Sleep scenes related comments and his general feelings about the project at hand.
Wow, I guess he's doing weekly updates now, that's pretty cool!

OmegaArk

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Wonder is she under any influence, or it's a service. Hope it gets released on Feb.

Icevail

Lurker
Reputation score
Another update on the next game from .

The overall progression has slowed down for a bit, but JSK is now continuing on the scenes he/they left on last week, he/they are about halfway done with the service scenes and have made minor changes to the handjob scene (to spice up the counter molestation), JSK also hopes up to pick up the slack and speed up the production at this time around.

Reputation score
Another update on the next game from .

The overall progression has slowed down for a bit, but JSK is now continuing on the scenes he/they left on last week, he/they are about halfway done with the service scenes and have made minor changes to the handjob scene (to spice up the counter molestation), JSK also hopes up to pick up the slack and speed up the production at this time around.
stil hoping for the return of some anal, looks good nonetheless

letronixRULES

Demon Girl
Reputation score
So I've been lurking to re-download Miyui, and then I've noticed, on JSK's DLsite page (I don't know if this was addressed before or not) but Miyui got an update on the 27th of September of the last year, and also Magical Girl Buster seems it has gotten an update as well, version 1.02 if I'm not mistaken, on the 19th of January of this year, since I've seen that the games on the guide haven't been updated, just as a heads up for everyone (or if as I said before if it wasn't mentioned beforehand). As always guys, just wanting to keep everyone informed, can't wait for the new demon girl game though!

Last edited:

Aesthetic

Reputation score
So I've been lurking to re-download Miyui, and then I've noticed, on JSK's DLsite page (I don't know if this was addressed before or not) but Miyui got an update on the 27th of September of the last year, and also Magical Girl Buster seems it has gotten an update as well, version 1.02 if I'm not mistaken, on the 19th of January of this year, since I've seen that the games on the guide haven't been updated, just as a heads up for everyone (or if as I said before if it wasn't mentioned beforehand). As always guys, just wanting to keep everyone informed, can't wait for the new demon girl game though!
Magical Girl Buster's update increased the cap on the lust bullets so you could use them more often in the infinite battle mode.
I think Miyui's update was a bugfix where some endings were getting locked out even if you didn't initiate the sex but Miyui did.

Donocad

Reputation score
Delexicus and I are currently working on this.

For each game, you need to copy the translation from their old version to the latest, or redo it. The same for the uncensoring and menu editing.

Almost all of the work done on translation, uncensoring and menu editing, are on their old version. So this is a lot of work left for us.

Delexicus

Reputation score
Magical Girl Buster's update increased the cap on the lust bullets so you could use them more often in the infinite battle mode.
I think Miyui's update was a bugfix where some endings were getting locked out even if you didn't initiate the sex but Miyui did.

Like Donocad said. He is making a text parser that would be able to transplant a translation from one version to another. I'm helping him iron out the bugs and give a beginners point of view on the usability front.

The Miyui update is pretty minor, a spelling error and a cg error. I think I know which CG error JSK is talking about, I fixed an internal view clipping issue in my Lily Ramses Futaba Mod.

Excerpt from DLsite.
  • September 27, 2018 Correction of misspelling correction
  • · Serif part correction
    · CG detail correction
    · Partial defect correction

• September 09, 2018
  • Bug fixing others
  • · Eliminate defects in guard relationship ·
    Enable state of clothing and pleasure degree etc in the scene between scenes
    · Add explanatory note hints

The January 19, 2019 update for Mia is for bug fixes and volume normalization of a few sounds. I'm downloading a copy now.

Excerpt from DLsite.
  • January 19, 2019 Bug fixes Fixed the following
    · Progress stopped with "messing around" scene
    · Some sounds are not volume adjusted

• December 06, 2018 Addition of bug fix content added
  • · Increase status upper limit and bullet upper limit when ending release ·
    Improve other minor defects

letronixRULES

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I see, sorry if this came sort of abrupt from my part, or maybe mostly everyone involved in the translation already knew this, I guess it's more on my side, just to have the games updated, mostly as some of you pointed out, on how to just transplant, and also not having problems from an old version to another one, if the future translations will include their most recent versions, or if said updates (as mentioned by you Delexicus) then I don't have nothing to worry about, again sorry, in any case as always, thanks for the really hard work on these, and as I said, if said translation is including their latest mention, then nevermind what I've said thanks a lot @Delexicus and @Donocad , as I said, sorry didn't mean to bother or put more work into you guys than you've already have. If anything else comes up, I'll try to do whatever I can to help.

Delexicus

Reputation score
I see, sorry if this came sort of abrupt from my part, or maybe mostly everyone involved in the translation already knew this, I guess it's more on my side, just to have the games updated, mostly as some of you pointed out, on how to just transplant, and also not having problems from an old version to another one, if the future translations will include their most recent versions, or if said updates (as mentioned by you Delexicus) then I don't have nothing to worry about, again sorry, in any case as always, thanks for the really hard work on these, and as I said, if said translation is including their latest mention, then nevermind what I've said thanks a lot @Delexicus and @Donocad , as I said, sorry didn't mean to bother or put more work into you guys than you've already have. If anything else comes up, I'll try to do whatever I can to help.
It's not a bother. I actually was unaware of those updates until you pointed them out. You have been nothing but courteous and well intentioned. Your comments are always welcome.

Last edited:

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Blog update: He's finished with the female domination sex scenes, but has no ETA on when he can finish everything and give a release estimate. Roughly 50% of the planned sex scenes are done as of the post.

If he gets more snow where he lives, he'll have more weekends to stay home and finish work on the upcoming game by the looks of things.