What's new

Delexicus

Reputation score
Damn... a pregnant ending... this wasn't a thing for so long... the only other game that has something resembling a pregnant ending I think is Devil Queen Yumisu... right?
And the latest released game, Magical Girl Buster.

Diamon

Lurker
Reputation score
New blog update everyone. It seems that there will be a pregnancy ending. I LOVE IT!!!
I hope this time we don't get the usual slave/mindbreak pregnant end but lewd pregnant end or even lover pregnant end, that'd be so hot.

Icevail

Lurker
Reputation score
I hope this time we don't get the usual slave/mindbreak pregnant end but lewd pregnant end or even lover pregnant end, that'd be so hot.
That would be the first time for both, a pleasant surprise nevertheless.

OmegaArk

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
New JSK Blog Update. Finishing Touches, he will register it earliest by Next Friday.

RickyVanz

Reputation score
hello.. new user here.. got to know this site from some insane russian-english email message about best place to socialize with H-game enthusiast..

funny, considering that im looking for JSK game guides..

Delexicus

Reputation score
hello.. new user here.. got to know this site from some insane russian-english email message about best place to socialize with H-game enthusiast..

funny, considering that im looking for JSK game guides..
Check out my signature. You'll find a guide that a few of us on ULMF have put together for JSK games.

RickyVanz

Reputation score
guds.JPG
Magical Girl Buster, a JSK game i recently discovered and downloaded along with some of the old JSK i once played (torrent packed)./

i love this game due to its animation and battle system, the animation is truly smooth and the character of this game is truly amazing (remind me of Touhou on some aspect) and the battle system is truly dragging my bumhole like crazy (simple error and you'll dead)

i don't know if im lucky bassgard or smartly pervert but i think i discovered all the ending by myself (took me 4 hours to get it all, a pain in the bums) and it was all satisfying (to see)

or is there something missing there?