What's new

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score
For the lazy and illiterate, the ending list as always is at the bottom of the game's attached text file.

①陵辱エンド
・「ストーリーモード2-2」で勝利する。
・「ストーリーモード2-2」で2回以上中出しした上で、途中の会話で「妊娠」に関する会話を選ぶと……。

②淫乱エンド
・「ストーリーモード2-2」で勝利する。
・Hシーンで3回以上「魔王レナス」を絶頂させる。
 (本番シーンで絶頂させるには、ピストンでもっとも感じている状態にしてから、「早く」の状態で「射精」を選択します)
・途中の会話で、妊娠に関係しない方を選択する。

③配下エンド
・「ストーリーモード2-1」で2戦目まで勝利し、3戦目で敗北する。
・勝利時に「待つ」を選択。こちらからのHは一切しない。
・途中の会話で適正な選択肢を選ぶ。(「魔族の支配を~」「魔族より~」)

④ラブエンド
・「ストーリーモード2-1」で勝利する。
・勝利時に「待つ」を選択。Hは一切しない。
・途中の会話で適正な選択肢を選ぶ。(「種族の~」「様々な~」)
・総被ダメージを2000以下に抑える。
・ラブエンドを解放すると、同時に……。

1. Rape end
Complete story mode 2-2.
Ejaculate in her at least twice, during the dialogue that follows always choose the pregnancy-related choices for the pregnancy variant.

2. Lewd end
Complete story mode 2-2.
Get the demon queen to climax at least three times.
Choose the dialogue options NOT related to pregnancy.

3. Follower end
Win the first two rounds of story mode 2-1, but lose the third round.
No rape or foreplay related scenes allowed.
Choose all of the dialogue options relating to facilitating the demon queen's dominion.

4. Love end
Complete story mode 2-1.
No rape or foreplay related scenes allowed.
Choose the appropriate dialogue options (i.e. not the ones for the follower end)
Keep damage incurred under 2000.
Pregnancy variant viewable from the main screen after the ending is unlocked.

Last edited:

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score
As for the game itself, it looks like he's incorporated everything he's learnt from the last 3-4 games into this package. As a bonus, the Flash game's stability is far superior to his Karen and Reimi games.

First time ever I can get the endings without putting a single point whatsoever into attack. Probably not possible for story mode 2-1, but winning via lewd level 4 is an unexpected surprise. I didn't play the last loli magical girl game, but I assume that mechanic was introduced in that game.

He's not lying when he says this game has the largest number of sex scenes EVER in a JSK game. With the new binding and sleep mechanic from the last game, there are more variations introduced. To balance it out, executing the special sex counters has some kind of penalty on mana generation which is only dispelled with a lot of attacks and/or just defends.

hitmanboy47

Reputation score
I will wait patiently for the partial translation and the uncensored version. :cool:

CarDaMax

Reputation score
new game

Hi Manuli, I was able to download the game from the link, but I couldn't unzip it because it has a password. Could you please tell me what it is?

P.S. Hi, I'm a former lurker who just made an account today for this very game

Rhikhu

Reputation score
Hi Manuli, I was able to download the game from the link, but I couldn't unzip it because it has a password. Could you please tell me what it is?

P.S. Hi, I'm a former lurker who just made an account today for this very game
ken99669966@eyny

hubrockman

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Damn it, they got ahead of me, I wanted to post the notice of the new game, anyway, I'll wait anxiously for the patch

OmegaArk

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Kinda surprised JSK put in the touching mechanics thats usually present in his interrogation games.

Anyways.. i need help getting the lewd ending. I have probably screwed up with the conversation or maybe i am not using the right form of climax. Tried using apor shots to make her masturbate and restrain her and touch her to climax. Still getting the slave ending.

urruah

Reputation score
Kinda surprised JSK put in the touching mechanics thats usually present in his interrogation games.

Anyways.. i need help getting the lewd ending. I have probably screwed up with the conversation or maybe i am not using the right form of climax. Tried using apor shots to make her masturbate and restrain her and touch her to climax. Still getting the slave ending.
Yeah it's kind of a pain. You don't need to use the Charm magic skill, you just need to make her come in all three rape scenes. Then I think the dialogue choices are 1-1.

Does anyone know how to get the scene in the very middle of the options? I've got all the skills maxed but I can't seem to find that one.

Lich_Lord_F

Reputation score
Sorry, how am I supposed to transfer the save data being put up? Evidently just having the save data in my folder isn't enough, so how do I merge them?

gilgamma

Reputation score
someone can help me for understand what mean the dialogue for 2-2 ( for end Lewd ) , and for 2-1 ?

CrossZero

Reputation score
Well, Harleyquin13 already posted what has to be done. As for the dialogue:

Lewd end:
Playing story 2-2:
First round: 2nd option
Second round: 1st option

to get the pregnant version of the rape end, it's the other way around.

P.S.: I am a former lurker too, but I couldn't wait to play JSK's newest game because the last two already hit the mark for me.
P.P.S: Tried to post it the first time in the middle of downtime, sorry for the delay.

Icevail

Lurker
Reputation score
Both, if it helps, but I default to SWF
AIR Save goes to
C:\Users\User\AppData\Roaming\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\randomsnumbers\#localWithNet
Toss the save there and see what happens.

Lich_Lord_F

Reputation score
It's already there.

Also I default to SWF because AIR doesn't work and keeps getting errors.

Icevail

Lurker
Reputation score
It's already there.

Also I default to SWF because AIR doesn't work and keeps getting errors.
If your AIR keeps getting errors, its time to reinstall the entirety of your adobe softwares.
Both the flash and AIR.

If you have done that and the problem persist, then its OS that has the hiccups, might need to reset its settings through recovery tools.

Also for everyone else, Initial partial of the new overthrow demonlord is on translation thread, go and get it.

Overt_Ninja

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
For some reason Firefox isn't saving the data of JSK games any more, meaning every time I close them I have to start from the beginning.

Seikatsu

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
here's a save completed
just played it for 1h
im only missing 1 h scene.... iguess thats preggy end which idont mind getting it
just change txt to sol

Attachments