What's new

Phenomenal

Reputation score
To be honest, I was expecting much more about pregnant-love ending. But I know it's impossible to satisfy everyone. Overall, great game but not his best one so far.

Reputation score
To be honest, I was expecting much more about pregnant-love ending. But I know it's impossible to satisfy everyone. Overall, great game but not his best one so far.
well, i expected a little bit more as well but nonetheless its still nice to have. As far as im concerned, this game is a missed opportunity looking at how he had the anal scene in the lewd ending of "Overthrow! The demon queen" but the sheer variety of positions make up forit for me so eh, still hoping for that in the future tho
Also i sure do like how he included the touching from the interrogation games as it was mentioned before, gives it a certain something

urruah

Reputation score
By the way, just like with Lolicon Buster, starting with mode 2-1 can still get you the lewd/rape endings.

Ranos

Reputation score
extramode 1: unlocks after getting the love end
extramode 2: unlocks after getting the servant end
extramode 3: unlocks after getting the lewd end? (not sure when it unlocked tbh)
Not quite correct. Extra mode 1 is unlocked after lewd end, you can tell if you play that mode, she enjoys the rape a lot more than extramode 3.
Extra mode 3 is unlocked after love end. she enjoys it, but you don't see her enjoying the sex to the extent of extramode 1.

Reputation score
Not quite correct. Extra mode 1 is unlocked after lewd end, you can tell if you play that mode, she enjoys the rape a lot more than extramode 3.
Extra mode 3 is unlocked after love end. she enjoys it, but you don't see her enjoying the sex to the extent of extramode 1.
tbh i wasnt sure myself there, tried to remember that out of nowhere so there´s that, anyways i hope it helps some ppl

Icevail

Lurker
Reputation score
Extra modes cover Lewd, Servant and Rape post game 'world state', the dialogues in those modes reflect on those three outcomes.
Love ending doesn't have its extra mode, as the Demonlord gets preggers as result, rendering her incapable of training/sparring with our nameless warrior,
giving us the Love Pregnant ending instead, its main reason we won't have rapey preggers extra mode either, but that's just my perspective on the matter.

I am not sure if JSK meant Love Ending to open anything else than the preggers outcome.

Ranos

Reputation score
Extra modes cover Lewd, Servant and Rape post game 'world state', the dialogues in those modes reflect on those three outcomes.
Love ending doesn't have its extra mode, as the Demonlord gets preggers as result, rendering her incapable of training/sparring with our nameless warrior,
giving us the Love Pregnant ending instead, its main reason we won't have rapey preggers extra mode either, but that's just my perspective on the matter.

I am not sure if JSK meant Love Ending to open anything else than the preggers outcome.
I actually unlocked love end first, and it gave me two things. The love end with the pregnant end, and extra mode 3. I actually unlocked servant end next, which i noticed unlocked extra mode 2. And the reason why i knew extra mode 1 was lewd end because it unlocked for me after i got it. I kept getting slave end several times while trying to get lewd end, and only had extra mode 2 and 3. Don't know if it was the version i got that was responsible for this, but yeah, extra mode end 1 unlocked when i unlocked lewd end last.
Let me know if you guys unlocked it differently.

Aesthetic

Reputation score

I don't think there's a rape post game.
She's in your dungeon and the protagonist is called Demon Lord's Lover in the last Extra mode.

I'm pretty sure it's
Extra 1 - Lewd
Extra 2 - Servant
Extra 3 - Lover

Delexicus

Reputation score
She's in your dungeon and the protagonist is called Demon Lord's Lover in the last Extra mode.

I'm pretty sure it's
Extra 1 - Lewd
Extra 2 - Servant
Extra 3 - Lover
That's a huge break from JSK's pattern. I wonder what prompted it.

GenesisGamma6

Reputation score
Uncensored version of 打倒!超魔王様 based on @Icevail Partial Translation.
https: / / mega.nz/#!qgkHBYaI!Sk5a19N0QjkOTTV3UV-bGN7y6B7zkDtSfsZC8pkRkYc
Enjoy :D

Oh and tell me if I missed something or delete the wrong shape . . .
Will you be creating a new uncensored version based on the revised partial translation done by @Icevail?

Aesthetic

Reputation score
That's a huge break from JSK's pattern. I wonder what prompted it.
Well in this one the Lewd ending's a bit like Interrogation Princess Irene, where you make her succumb to you and sex her so much she gets addicted.
Unlike the other game's it's not basically another lover's end but more of an offshoot of the rape end.
I think you got Extra 2 and 3 mixed up.
No I'm pretty sure I didn't.

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I'm pretty sure it's
Extra 1 - Lewd
Extra 2 - Servant
Extra 3 - Lover
This is correct. Homebrew translators who "interpret" what they think they see based on educated guesses apparently don't copy and paste the readme file into their preferred machine translator either.

・「エクストラモード1」……「淫乱エンド」後に開放されます。「淫乱エンド」後の模擬戦闘シーンという場面です。プレイヤーが負けるまで継続します。
・「エクストラモード2」……「配下エンド」後に開放されます。「配下エンド」後の模擬戦闘シーンという場面です。プレイヤーが負けるまで継続します。
・「エクストラモード3」……「ラブエンド」後に開放されます。「ラブエンド」後の模擬戦闘シーンという場面です。プレイヤーが負けるまで継続します。

=

Extra mode 1: Unlocked after lewd end. Mock battles simulated based on situation after lewd end.
Extra mode 2: Unlocked after follower end. Mock battles simulated based on situation after follower end.
Extra mode 3: Unlocked after love end. Mock battles simulated based on situation after love end.

Fenko_I

Lurker
Reputation score
That's really cool how it has 3 different extra battles that follow up depending on which ending you unlocked, some of the previous games only had 2 I believe?

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score
The extra mode is effectively the same throughout, only difference is the dialogue flavour depending on the mode selected.

The only "extra mode" which actually meant something was the one for Reimi. In order to unlock the love ending, players have to complete 6 rounds of extra mode 1 before the scene can be unlocked.

Last edited:

Delexicus

Reputation score
Icevail's updated partial translation uncensored and uploaded to the MEGA repository.

EDIT 1.) This is only a mosaic removal uncensor, There are a few glaring shape censors that need to have their SVG shapes edited to get rid of the blocks. This will have to wait until after the Magical Girl Buster translation is finished.

Last edited:

GenesisGamma6

Reputation score
Heads up that an updated version of the newest Demon Lord battle game was submitted to DLsite. JSK did some bug fixes apparently.

Icevail

Lurker
Reputation score
Heads up that an updated version of the newest Demon Lord battle game was submitted to DLsite. JSK did some bug fixes apparently.
Fixed the scene switch bug with the endings, where graphical assets would light up like christmas lights. after jumping from position to another.