What's new

Delexicus

Reputation score
I'm not actually sure if Ayasaki has four endings but just about every other JSK game has had four.

Icevail

Lurker
Reputation score
I checked the dialogues for H-scenes in Ayasaki, there 3 different kinds of dialogue; rapey, obedient and lewdish.
Rapey; "No, noo~ don't cum in my pussy~!"
Obedient; "I'll endure this, its my punishment"
Lewdish; "You came a lot...♥"

Last edited:

Delexicus

Reputation score
I checked the dialogues for H-scenes in Ayasaki, there 3 different kinds of dialogue; rapey, obedient and lewdish.
Rapey; "No, noo~ don't cum in my pussy~!"
Obedient; "I'll endure this, its my punishment"
Lewdish; "You came a lot...♥"
Thanks for the heads up Icevail. I should see if the parser works on Ayasaki. That would be an easy way to double check the number of ending routes.

Delexicus

Reputation score
Unfortunately, in it's current state the parser does not work on Ayasaki. Perhaps Donocad can figure out why at a later date.

serge_wasabi

Reputation score
I looked up these games also, they look like JSK made them, but it doesn't say

They just go straight to the sex, and don't really have any combat.

Delexicus

Reputation score
I looked up these games also, they look like JSK made them, but it doesn't say

They just go straight to the sex, and don't really have any combat.
Yes, JSK made these mini games right before he came out of hibernation. I remember he said that he was trying to get back into the groove of making flash games. So practice more or less. Isokaze and Hamekaze have a translation in the MEGA repository. Arashi however does not.

serge_wasabi

Reputation score
I tried to find more games like those, but it seems like those are the only 3 games like that.

Bio Researcher

Reputation score
I have 2 games [freeware], but not sure if they were made by JSK.

One is called "Fate-uncensored" and the other is "Yuiaki-uncensored", I don't remember where I found them

Delexicus

Reputation score
I haven't heard of Yuiaki-uncensored. And I thought I had everything JSK made.

Icevail

Lurker
Reputation score
Unfortunately, in it's current state the parser does not work on Ayasaki. Perhaps Donocad can figure out why at a later date.
String from Ayasaki's maintimeline;

Object(root).kotoba = ["futu","No... Don\'t... ","Anything but that... Sensei... ","You can\'t... No... Stop... ","That\'s... I don\'t...\nNo... Stop it... ","Nooo...\nNot there... Not inside me... ","Sensei... Sensei~♥ ","It\'s coming... ","","",""];
Object(root).serifu_plt.serifu.text = Object(root).kotoba[Object(root).bamen];

String from Demonlordette;

this.main.kao.gotoAndPlay("taiki2");
Object(root).kotoba = [["<html><font color=\'#AFFFFFF\'>「Fufu.<br>Since you made it this far, you can\'t be just all talk,<br>perhaps you have some talent.」</font></html>","",""],["","",""],["","",""],["","",""],["","",""],["","",""],["","",""],["","",""],["","",""],["","",""]];
this.serifu.serifu.htmlText = Object(root).kotoba[0][0];

It might be because the newer and older jsk games actionscripts are written differently, but this is just a guess on my part.

Donocad

Reputation score
String from Ayasaki's maintimeline;

Object(root).kotoba = ["futu","No... Don\'t... ","Anything but that... Sensei... ","You can\'t... No... Stop... ","That\'s... I don\'t...\nNo... Stop it... ","Nooo...\nNot there... Not inside me... ","Sensei... Sensei~♥ ","It\'s coming... ","","",""];
Object(root).serifu_plt.serifu.text = Object(root).kotoba[Object(root).bamen];

String from Demonlordette;

this.main.kao.gotoAndPlay("taiki2");
Object(root).kotoba = [["<html><font color=\'#AFFFFFF\'>「Fufu.<br>Since you made it this far, you can\'t be just all talk,<br>perhaps you have some talent.」</font></html>","",""],["","",""],["","",""],["","",""],["","",""],["","",""],["","",""],["","",""],["","",""],["","",""]];
this.serifu.serifu.htmlText = Object(root).kotoba[0][0];

It might be because the newer and older jsk games actionscripts are written differently, but this is just a guess on my part.
Thanks, it will save me a bit of time.
Effectively, it differs. For example, from Mia's MainTimetime's sk file : ( specific to the parser )
Object(root).kotoba = [["<html><font color='#A000000'>[1:1]</font></html>","","",""],
["<html><font color='#A000000'>[2:1]</font></html>","","",""],
["<html><font color='#A000000'>[3:1]</font></html>","","",""],
["<html><font color='#A000000'>[4:1]</font></html>","","",""],
["<html><font color='#A000000'>[5:1]</font></html>","","",""],
["<html><font color='#A000000'>[6:1]</font></html>","","",""],
["<html><font color='#A000000'>[7:1]</font></html>","","",""],
["<html><font color='#A000000'>[8:1]</font></html>","","",""],
["<html><font color='#A000000'>[9:1]</font></html>","","",""],
["<html><font color='#A000000'></font></html><font color='#AFF0000'>[10:1]","","",""]];

, Ayasaki's one doesn't "begin" and "end" with double brackets "[[" and "]]".

It's a very easy fix for me, but I am working on Mia now. Someone needs it ?

Delexicus

Reputation score
I have 2 games [freeware], but not sure if they were made by JSK.

One is called "Fate-uncensored" and the other is "Yuiaki-uncensored", I don't remember where I found them
After looking over both Fate and Yuiaki, I'm not sure that these were made by JSK. Specifically, the button style in Fate is unlike how JSK has ever done his button placements. And Yuiaki is a step down in animation and drawing complexity from his other early works. I will add these to the MEGA>JSK Studio>Freeware Games>JSK Like Games>.

EDIT 1.) Now that I've started digging into my offline JSK files, I found another JSK Like game. It's called Manaka. I'll upload it to the MEGA repository next to Fate and Yuiaki.

EDIT 2.) If someone knows one way or the other if these older freeware games are made by JSK or not, I'd appreciate it if you would let us know.

Last edited:

Icevail

Lurker
Reputation score
EDIT 2.) If someone knows one way or the other if these older freeware games are made by JSK or not, I'd appreciate it if you would let us know.
As far as I remember, those might be fan versions, people trying to mimic JSK's work, I have some grey memory of reading about those in some other forums,
but I might be shooting the wrong bird here, so don't take my word on it.

Aesthetic

Reputation score
New blog post talks about the new game.

Seems like one of the milestones to having sex with this heroine in the interrogation style manor is to "open her legs"
It's why she's sitting that way.

I personally don't like these interrogation style games all that much.
The heroines always wind up secretly liking the MC in some way to excuse the fact that you're doing dirty things to her.
Design wise they're always wearing school uniforms.
It's super text dependent. The other JSK games, i can enjoy with simple partial translations, but the interrogation style games you need thorough translations to get invested.

I hope he finds a new style of game that isn't just straight 1v1 combat or 1v1 interrogation in the future though. Like i said before, when it comes to sex positions and game content I really want JSK to try new things.

Phenomenal

Reputation score
New blog post talks about the new game.

Seems like one of the milestones to having sex with this heroine in the interrogation style manor is to "open her legs"
It's why she's sitting that way.

I personally don't like these interrogation style games all that much.
The heroines always wind up secretly liking the MC in some way to excuse the fact that you're doing dirty things to her.
Design wise they're always wearing school uniforms.
It's super text dependent. The other JSK games, i can enjoy with simple partial translations, but the interrogation style games you need thorough translations to get invested.

I hope he finds a new style of game that isn't just straight 1v1 combat or 1v1 interrogation in the future though. Like i said before, when it comes to sex positions and game content I really want JSK to try new things.
You're right. It would be nice if he swap places. I mean making MC a female.

stashar

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I'm having issues with getting the "Lewd Ending" of "Great Demon Lord" / "Overthrow the Great Demoness" ( ).

I've got all the other endings unlocked thanks to the Community JSK Studio Guide ( ), but I don't understand the instructions to the "Lewd Ending". It says:

2. Lewd end/K1
Complete story mode 2-2.
Get the demon queen to climax at least three times.
Choose the dialogue options NOT related to pregnancy (1 then 2).
I've tried this several times. I assume "Climax" means the Charm+1 or Charm+3 states? That's when the "Climax" button comes up in the English translation. The google-translation of the Readme basically just translates to the above as well. Has anyone else gotten "Lewd End" in this game?

Delexicus

Reputation score
I'm having issues with getting the "Lewd Ending" of "Great Demon Lord" / "Overthrow the Great Demoness" ( ).

I've got all the other endings unlocked thanks to the Community JSK Studio Guide ( ), but I don't understand the instructions to the "Lewd Ending". It says:

I've tried this several times. I assume "Climax" means the Charm+1 or Charm+3 states? That's when the "Climax" button comes up in the English translation. The google-translation of the Readme basically just translates to the above as well. Has anyone else gotten "Lewd End" in this game?
When the guide says climax, it means she has to be at her highest arousal state before you cum. She will have very red blush and red hearts in her dialogue.