What's new

evercrow

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: [JSK工房] オレっ娘捕獲完了! & 妹様には逆らえない?

posted by it's own creator on 4chan
so, does this creator have some kind of blog? The JSK site, that i found by link on dlsite have only those four "modernised" games. Where is all info on the old ones?Btw, many thanks for links.Its very hard for me to find anything useful on swfchan without proper name :)

Also, having problems running this one in flash player(not in browser) - combat buttons stop working after some time, and in first stats menu(where you assign points) the digits in boxes aren't showing(basically, no changes on the screen happens).It works normally in browser(directly from swfchan). If anyone can run this with some separate flash player,please tell me name and version of it. I need it to use with text hooker and get at least rough translation.

OP
AceofWind

AceofWind

Tentacle God
Reputation score

so, does this creator have some kind of blog? The JSK site, that i found by link on dlsite have only those four "modernised" games. Where is all info on the old ones?Btw, many thanks for links.Its very hard for me to find anything useful on swfchan without proper name :)

Also, having problems running this one in flash player(not in browser) - combat buttons stop working after some time, and in first stats menu(where you assign points) the digits in boxes aren't showing(basically, no changes on the screen happens).It works normally in browser(directly from swfchan). If anyone can run this with some separate flash player,please tell me name and version of it. I need it to use with text hooker and get at least rough translation.
I don't know

New work in progress

OP
AceofWind

AceofWind

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Newest game by JSK

Credit goes to the Hongfire and 4chan community
_________
DLsite Info
_________

Vampire Hunter N

______
My Info
______

Regardless of whether you lose or not, the game will reward you with more points to be assigned to your stats and money to buy things and saves it to your computer so every time you run the game, you can continue where you left off.

Download:

Last edited:
OP
AceofWind

AceofWind

Tentacle God
Reputation score

OK, I've managed to figure out a good amount of Vampire Hunter N but not everything. Here is what I got.

Battle Menu:

Top = Standard Attack
Top Left = Defense
Top Right = MP Menu
Bottom Left = Talk
Bottom Right = Restore MP

MP Menu:

Top = Dual Standard Attack (Drains 15 MP)
Top Left = Swipe Attack? (Drains 15 MP)
Top Right = Restore Health (Drains 30 MP)
Bottom = 3 Hit Strong Attack (Drains 60 MP, Knock Down Effect)
Bottom Left = Strong Attack (Drains 20 MP, Knock Down Effect)
Bottom Right = Cross Attack (Drains 30 MP, Knock Down Effect)

Rape Moves:

To perform rape moves, her health has to be below 500 and you can only perform them 3 times per battle. You will see a red box indicating you can perform a rape move

All attacks with a "Knock Down Effect" will allow you to perform a rape move

Two of her attacks will give you an opportunity to perform a rape move, one is a kick attack (Two versions of this, only one gives you the opportunity) the other is an attack that involves her kicking you from the air.

One rape move that's pretty much the same as one of the other rape moves can be used after reducing her health to zero.

Endings:

The endings are saved to your computer so you can access them on the title screen later, unfortunately I've only found the first ending and fourth endings.

Ending 1: I'm not too sure how I've obtained this, all I did was talk to her at the possible opportunities until I couldn't anymore and finished her off with three rape moves. She rides you cowgirl style.

Ending 4: Defeat her 3 times with her virginity still intact

Last edited:

foamy111

Tentacle God
Reputation score

how do you not rape her? every time i beat her the 2nd time it forces me to rape her.

OP
AceofWind

AceofWind

Tentacle God
Reputation score

how do you not rape her? every time i beat her the 2nd time it forces me to rape her.
When you knock her health to zero, click the second option rather than the first.

foamy111

Tentacle God
Reputation score

theres no 2nd option the 2nd time i beat her its only the first option

OP
AceofWind

AceofWind

Tentacle God
Reputation score

theres no 2nd option the 2nd time i beat her its only the first option
It shows up for me. Try to spend points on stats and stuff.

phil1284

Demon Girl
Reputation score

It shows up for me. Try to spend points on stats and stuff.
Had the same problem too,then I realised raping her or not depends on what you tell her(same thing as the other jsk game with the demon girl,her reaction or thought about you is displayed on the top right of the screen and changes with conversations and life bar).So unless someone get this game translated or make a walkthrough,getting all endings will be hard.

Assc0bar

Lurker
Reputation score

You can use ITH for text hook.

Assc0bar

Lurker
Reputation score

Being an asshole -> choose mainly third options -> rape her three times -> Violent ending.

Being an asshole -> choose second (not in 1-2 dialog SHE starts) AND lower options -> rape her three times -> Lewd ending.

Being a good guy -> choose mainly first option -> defeat and DONT rape her three times -> Confession ending.

Being a good guy -> choose second option 2 times (ONLY 1-2 dialog SHE starts) -> defeat and DONT rape her ONE time -> follower ending.

Something like that. Do not forget speak with her.

MrMe

Lurker
Reputation score

Just so you know you reversed endings 3 and 4.

Btw, is there a hidden ending where 'the vampire rapes you'/'tricks you into having sex with her to get the upper hand'?
I seemed to get one that went through 3 different positions (it had the 'draw' button that changed positions) that resulted in a game over screen but didn't add an ending to the main menu.
No idea how i got it, think i was pressing random dialogs

Mr.Noname

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Being an asshole -> choose mainly third options -> rape her three times -> Violent ending.

Being an asshole -> choose second (not in 1-2 dialog SHE starts) AND lower options -> rape her three times -> Lewd ending.

Being a good guy -> choose mainly first option -> defeat and DONT rape her three times -> Confession ending.

Being a good guy -> choose second option 2 times (ONLY 1-2 dialog SHE starts) -> defeat and DONT rape her ONE time -> follower ending.

Something like that. Do not forget speak with her.
Dang

Manage to get the 1st 2nd and 4th ending

But the 3rd is confusing anybody knows how?

helhansen84

Lurker
Reputation score

got third ending... well more precisely 2 different 3rd ending scenes like this:

got ending 1-1, 2-1, 4-1 ...
choose 1st dialogue options everytime exept:
if she starts dialogue, choose 2nd option 2 times
do not talk to her
strip her naked
do not rape her
defeat her... (do not rape her)

the game should end after her first defeat giving a titjob in the first ending scene and riding the "hero" in the second scene.
correct me, if there are mistakes.

i think its possible that every ending has more than one ending scene. but im too lazy looking into the file itself to confirm that.
perhaps they become available with the "lvling progress" of the hero.

Last edited:

Arrngrim

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Have had a lot of fun with this game even though I can't read it. Love the concept. So far I have found it impossible to get the confession ending. I choose the first options for everything, even talk to her and choose the first options, but every time I defeat her a second time it's automatic rape, no other option.

At the main screen I'm showing 3 opened scenes, the first line is 1, and the second line is 1 and 2.

At any rate, gonna keep plugging away at this to try to get that confession scene. Thanks for sharing this!

Trigon

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Have had a lot of fun with this game even though I can't read it. Love the concept. So far I have found it impossible to get the confession ending. I choose the first options for everything, even talk to her and choose the first options, but every time I defeat her a second time it's automatic rape, no other option.
Here's how i get the confession ending. Defeat her in all 3 rounds without raping her (ie, leaving her virginity intact). The key is talking to her at every opportunity (choosing 1st option each time):

Round 1: At first, the Talk option won't work. I think you have to deal a certain amount of damage first (about 1000 points). Around that time she should talk to you as well. After the Talk option opens up, keep talking to her every once in a while until it no longer works.

Round 2: It's easy to screw up here. Do not defeat her too fast! If you do, you'll only get the rape option. Talk to her whenever you can. More importantly, you have to wait for her to talk to you at least once. If you're too powerful, be sure to heal or defend while you wait so you don't KO her too fast.

Round 3: You can just defeat her in this round. I always try to Talk anyway (just in case), but it never seems to work.

That strategy seems to work for me at least.

Arrngrim

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Many thanks! That did the trick, I continually attempted to defeat her too quickly in the 2nd round. Got it now!

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

For some weird reason I seem to be unable to get the 1st ending :confused:. The 1s I got are :
1: She sits on what seems a window pane then jumps on you.
2: The tit job-riding 2 options.
3: She's standing around the "castle" and talks before anything

I tried to follow everything form the "guides" you guys put up in here, but still missing 1 ending or more .... Thanks

Last edited:

kenshin6671

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Apparently Vampire Hunter was updated on the 11th with volume controls and "hierarchy modes"

Between me and someone who actually knows japanese we still haven't been able to get the last ending

mygirl

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

is this english ??