What's new

evercrow

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: [JSK工房] オレっ娘捕獲完了! & 妹様には逆らえない?

well, here is rough translation notes after my run-through with translator and AGTH, if anyone interested.Could be useful for people who want to figure out the endings themselves.

Got all four, but second scene only on "servant" route.

Don't know if there are really 2 scenes for each ending, need someone with decompiler experience to confirm.

Attachments

Malthusian

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Can we maybe get a detailed walkthrough the way we did with Devil Girl?

evercrow

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Can we maybe get a detailed walkthrough the way we did with Devil Girl?
Have a go:
What you say in prologue doesn't matter really.

LOVE ENDING(no rape)
First conversation after hp<2000(you pick bottom left button)
1->1
She asks when 1000<hp<2000
answer 1)
Second conversation after hp<1000(button)
2->1
She asks when hp<1000
answer 3)
IMPORTANT PART:
Defeat her,pick second option(spare her)
Attack once or twice(hp less then 1000)
Wait until she asks, pick answer 2)
Ask yourself,pick 1->1

After that, just defeat her two more times without raping(don't catch her moves)

SERVANT ENDING(ultimately, love ending too)
First conversation after hp<2000(if she asked you first, skip that)
2->3
IMPORTANT PART:
She asks when 1500<hp<2000
answer 2)
Second conversation after 1000<hp<1500(she must start it)
answer 2)

Defeat her without rape,pick second option(spare her)

LEWD ENDING
Easiest to get,imho,but for the sake of walkthrough...Basically what you need to do is rape her 3 times AFTER defeating once, preferably without skipping talks.What you say doesn't really matter.If you rape her in the end of LOVE ENDING route it also works.
First conversation after hp<2000(you pick bottom left button)
1->3
She asks when 1000<hp<2000
answer 3)
Second conversation after hp<1000(button)
1->2 or 3->3
She asks when hp<1000
answer 2)
IMPORTANT PART:
Defeat her without rape,pick second option(spare).
Wait until she asks, pick answer 1)
Ask yourself,pick 3->3

Defeat once more, this time there should be no choice - just rape.

After this, if she asks pick 2) or 3) answer
If you talk to her yourself, pick 2).
Proceed to rape her two more times(you don't have to defeat her,try out different poses)

RAPE ENDING(nothing new in graphics really, just different dialogue and face expression in missionary scene).
She ask first time(less 2000hp),pick 3
She ask second time(less 1000hp),pick 1
You ask (first time) 1->3
(second time) 1->1
Spare her once
When she ask, pick 3
Defeat her and rape(no choice should be here)
Whe she ask pick 1
After that you just defeat her two times (choosing to rape, not spare).

You should get ending with missionary style scene, her with dull eyes.

Last edited:

Seratil

Lurker
Reputation score
Devil queen (Un-edited)

Greetings everyone,

i've got a flash game made by JSK that requires uncensoring and maybe translating. even if no one is up for the job, its still a fun game to play.
it is however mostly written in japanese so ill write a little description of what is what in game should someone ask. also, the game comes with a guide to all the endings. one last thing, do not remove the .swf file from its folder or the endings wont show up.
and eh, i also got another game by JSK that comes with a guide, oh and is machine-translated, its called Imoutoto but it has incest in it so i wont post that one till its requested. and though i used the "flash" tag this could also be seen as a request. or even a uncensoring and translating request thread.
so, anyone wanna uncensor this?

here is the link to the Devil Queen game

Edit:
Instructions.

in the stats screen the top stat is attack so that would be damage, under that is defense, the 3rd is magic resist and the bottom one is speed. in the second screen (with things that cost 2000, 1500) the most important things are the health potions, which cost 300 per vial. i havent really looked into the other things yet but i'd say you want to have 5-10 potions. as for the in-game menu. the top option is standard attack, which lets you target either her head, chest or lower-body. the top left option is using a heal potion, the top right option is using a special attack, the 100hp cost is a very strong one that is actually 3 attacks in one, you attack the three target areas randomly though. the 60hp cost one is an armor breaker, it attacks all three parts of her body, but i believe the damage does not stack as with the 100hp special, the 30hp special is a quick attack and puts your icon on half of the track. moving on to bottom option is delaying your turn (dunno why but it does reduce damage a little) the bottom right is defending and the bottom left is trying to start a conversation.

well, my advice is, try to at least destroy her armor and keep trying, since you get 2 stat points extra to spend after every game over wheter you win or lose (maximum 20 points extra)

Edit:
The Imoutoto game has been cleared to be posted, so,

i must however say, sorry if i raised any false hopes, its only translated, not uncensored.
so, as i said before, anyone feeling like uncensoring these flashes?

Last edited:

shruikaan

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: Devil queen (Un-edited)

I'd like to have a guide about the stats, the things that we can buy and the actions we can do during the fight.

Crossbow1701

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
I get a small problem. I unziped all the files like you said, tried playing it but it seems to skip everything, and i mean everything. I', probably missing something but as i said i unziped everything from the stuff you gave us.

For defeat devil girl I get a small problem. I unziped all the files, tried playing it but it seems to skip everything, and i mean everything. I', probably missing something but as i said i unziped everything from the zip.

Last edited by a moderator:

Seratil

Lurker
Reputation score
I get a small problem. I unziped all the files like you said, tried playing it but it seems to skip everything, and i mean everything. I', probably missing something but as i said i unziped everything from the stuff you gave us.
what? um, did you unzip the files, then put that whole folder in my documents or something? or did you take out all the files out of the folder and put it in one big folder? cause really all you need to do is put that folder in the zip file in my documents or somewhere else and then open the swf with your internet browser... i dont understand what you could have done differently.

Last edited by a moderator:

shruikaan

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Could someone explain me how to use the AGTH with the JSK flash (Devil Queen, Vampire Hunter)?

Malthusian

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Am I missing something?

This doesn't seem to me to be either translated or unedited. It's just the same game with a different filename and a slightly more robust guide. Am I being very obtuse here or what?

Seratil

Lurker
Reputation score

Am I missing something?

This doesn't seem to me to be either translated or unedited. It's just the same game with a different filename and a slightly more robust guide. Am I being very obtuse here or what?
this was a different thread, i asked if someone could uncensor these files, as for the file names, they refer to the originals not the ones posted on this forum, devil girl is unedited (untranslated and still censored) and the imoutoto game is only translated.

Seratil

Lurker
Reputation score

Bah. whatever, i uncensored it myself... the Devil queen one then, maybe ill do Imoutoto later

simply replace the "sub" folder with the "sub" folder thats in the download and ittl be uncensored without having to beat the game all the way over again.
sooo, any takers?
Edit:
and for anyone who didnt even download it at all

Edit mrkII:
fine I also quickly did the Imoutoto one, but you will have to get the endings all over again.

Last edited:

Seratil

Lurker
Reputation score

for anyone still reading this,
the Vampire hunter game was uncensored by "sylph1911" on hongfire.
ive also added the guide you provided, evercrow.

Last edited:
OP
AceofWind

AceofWind

Tentacle God
Reputation score

There's a new game in development.

Mr.Noname

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

There's a new game in development.

wow, cant wait for it

still i must say that my favourite one has been the Devil Girl

hardest one to clear: i think Imouto, you had to choose, touch, talk, carefully or you get the other ending :l

osafune

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Not sure if anyone bothered to ever Google translate the page (it auto asks in google crome if I want to do that), but on the dl site page with the blonde it says loli.

duck666

Tentacle God
Reputation score

OK, I've managed to figure out a good amount of Vampire Hunter N but not everything. Here is what I got.

Battle Menu:

Top = Standard Attack
Top Left = Defense
Top Right = MP Menu
Bottom Left = Talk
Bottom Right = Restore MP

MP Menu:

Top = Dual Standard Attack (Drains 15 MP)
Top Left = Swipe Attack? (Drains 15 MP)
Top Right = Restore Health (Drains 30 MP)
Bottom = 3 Hit Strong Attack (Drains 60 MP, Knock Down Effect)
Bottom Left = Strong Attack (Drains 20 MP, Knock Down Effect)
Bottom Right = Cross Attack (Drains 30 MP, Knock Down Effect)

Rape Moves:

To perform rape moves, her health has to be below 500 and you can only perform them 3 times per battle. You will see a red box indicating you can perform a rape move

All attacks with a "Knock Down Effect" will allow you to perform a rape move

Two of her attacks will give you an opportunity to perform a rape move, one is a kick attack (Two versions of this, only one gives you the opportunity) the other is an attack that involves her kicking you from the air.

One rape move that's pretty much the same as one of the other rape moves can be used after reducing her health to zero.

Endings:

The endings are saved to your computer so you can access them on the title screen later, unfortunately I've only found the first ending and fourth endings.

Ending 1: I'm not too sure how I've obtained this, all I did was talk to her at the possible opportunities until I couldn't anymore and finished her off with three rape moves. She rides you cowgirl style.

Ending 4: Defeat her 3 times with her virginity still intact
Umm anyone else having problems (aka freezing with white screen) when u perform a rape move? It jut gives me a white screen and nothing happens.

Am I missing some software or something? If i am, please link its download.

TheJester2009

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

That new game is out, though it's only on the JP dlsite and I can't figure out how to register. XP Just lettin' ya'll know.

UrineOnU

Cthulhu
Reputation score

That new game is out, though it's only on the JP dlsite and I can't figure out how to register. XP Just lettin' ya'll know.
Yea i saw it on a website i usually visit.