What's new

OP
AceofWind

AceofWind

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: [JSK工房] オレっ娘捕獲完了! & 妹様には逆らえない?

If you knock her over during a certain point in the fight with a smash, she'll fall on her stomach and you can rape her from behind on the floor. That one is kind of difficult to get though.
Not really. All you have to do is build up the special meter with hits and a few blocks to the max, then when she's low on health, double click her skirt to unleash the special move and then you should get the chance to rape her there.

OP
AceofWind

AceofWind

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Yet another work in progress.

liount

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Huh...looks something for a shrink or something, can't we get back to fighting them?

evercrow

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Good to know that he started on a new one already.Looks like we got decent selling of his previous work to thank for that.
Judging by his blog, it will be closer to imouto one(which I enjoyed the most,actually,because of good conversation system),he says he will concentrate on "touching" element.Also a good thing.Kaname was fun,but a little too easy.

PS:attached the old version of Demon King Girl.Please tell me if it works properly on your flash player(i have problem with pressing buttons).Originally from swfchan, links to it provided by AceofWind earlier in this thread

Attachments

Last edited:

shiverman

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Here you go.

Normally I'd use the .7z format, but some people can't be damned to use 7-zip. If that link dies, I'll upload it somewhere else and make it PM-only.
Hi.. I've been stalking the forums for awhile. Can anyone post a working file to the internet? The megaupload version seems to have errors in it.

OP
AceofWind

AceofWind

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: JSK工房 Hgames Thread

I changed the name of the thread since more than two of JSK's games have been posted in here and it seems like it will the official thread for sharing.

HerySean

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

youngmike's website?

btw: FUCKYEAH ANOTEHR ONE

and btw: for all those ppl wanting to have an easier time doing this game : just look up a guide on youtube and you will be able to change the amount of skillpoints or money you have, its quite easy to do with this game
sidenote for those using firefox, open plugincontainer.exe not firefox.exe itself.
how can i finish all scene in this game ?

parjoala

Lurker
Reputation score

how can i finish all scene in this game ?
The biggest hurdle in this game is probably figuring out how to block. As Mr.Noname pointed out, just hold down your cursor anywhere but on her.
I don't think the first conversation matters much, which explains why you can skip it. Not 100% sure though.
All four endings require that you best her in combat at least twice.

However, there are ten sex animations in total.

I've taken these hints from the author's blog:

Lovers End:
- Don't take her virginity (select 軽くお仕置き / option 2)
- Select all the options in dialogue.
- Select the top option in the last scene. (…お前が好きなんだ、かなめ)

Turnaround End (In Soviet Russia, imouto rapes you.):
- Follow the steps for the Lovers End, but select the bottom option in the last scene. (兄妹でできるわけがない)

Slut End:
- After beating her, you have two options: you can either cum in her when your pleasure bar is almost maxed out OR you can make her cum (軽くお仕置き / option 2)
- In the conversation after the first battle, pick option 3 (これが俺じゃなかったら、どうなるかわかってるのか?), then option 1 (調教されるんだぞ). Repeat the above step, but pick the option you didn't do the first time.

Submission End:
- Cum in her without maxing the pleasure bar.
- "Be an asshole." In the conversation after the first battle, pick option 2 (思った通り最高の身体だったよ), pick option 3 (妹でもお前のカラダは最高だからな). Repeat step 1.

This is what worked for me. YMMV.
Thank my 3 second alcohol aided thread skimming for this wonderful answer. And, of course, thank MoodWhiplash for posting it.

serkeru

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

well i didnt see this info on the post but
if you block her attacks with opportunity and also you deliver full bar (blue) attacks (just 1 click) your special bar will start to fill up (the under health), when it is at max wait until you have the blue bar full and dobule click on either part of the girl to deliver a special blow
in head will make her fall giving you the oportunity to rape her
in middle just will deliver massive damage combo attack
in low will make her fall leaving you the oportunity for back rape

when shes at low healt some of her attacks leaves you the chance of rape her without knoking her even if you didnt block them
the jumpimg knee attack
the upper right kick

if you doble click in any attack spot you will deliver some kind of fast attack that uses some of your special bar.. besides the strongest attacks that leaves you an open chance with her i dont know what does the weak ones... maybe rip her cloths more quicly

HerySean

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Thank my 3 second alcohol aided thread skimming for this wonderful answer. And, of course, thank MoodWhiplash for posting it.
can you tell it more clearly info please, i can't play it right if it not so much clearly info :(

parjoala

Lurker
Reputation score

can you tell it more clearly info please, i can't play it right if it not so much clearly info :(
Lovers End:
- Just beat the shit out of her without raping her
- Select any of the dialogue options, it doesn't matter;

Turnaround End:
- Follow the steps for the Lovers End, but select the bottom option in the last scene. (兄妹でできるわけがない)

Slut End:
- After beating her, you have the option to grab her. Next, you can either rape her normally (option 1) or you can fondle her and make her cum (軽くお仕置き / option 2)
- In the conversation after the first battle, pick option 3 (これが俺じゃなかったら、どうなるかわかってるのか?), then option 1 (調教されるんだぞ). Repeat the above step, but pick the option you didn't do the first time (if you chose to rape her normally, choose to fondle her this time or vice versa).

Submission End:
- "Be an asshole." In the conversation after the first battle, pick option 2 (思った通り最高の身体だったよ), pick option 3 (妹でもお前のカラダは最高だからな). Repeat step 1.

This is for the endings. As for the other scenes, when you get her to low health and she does certain moves/attacks, you can grab her and rape her. This counts for two animations I believe.

Another two animations are if you use a power attack (double click when your blue bar is maxed and your 'special attack' bar is red) on her head or her feet you'll make her fall down if she's low on health. This will give you the chance for another grab.

Then, there are the scenes after you defeat her and she falls down, which are another two scenes.

I get the feeling I'm missing one, but I really can't remember if there was another scene. Anyhu, enjoy. :)

HerySean

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Lovers End:
- Just beat the shit out of her without raping her
- Select any of the dialogue options, it doesn't matter;

Turnaround End:

Slut End:
- After beating her, you have the option to grab her. Next, you can either rape her normally (option 1) or you can fondle her and make her cum (軽くお仕置き / option 2)
- In the conversation after the first battle, pick option 3 (これが俺じゃなかったら、どうなるかわかってるのか?), then option 1 (調教されるんだぞ). Repeat the above step, but pick the option you didn't do the first time (if you chose to rape her normally, choose to fondle her this time or vice versa).

Submission End:

This is for the endings. As for the other scenes, when you get her to low health and she does certain moves/attacks, you can grab her and rape her. This counts for two animations I believe.

Another two animations are if you use a power attack (double click when your blue bar is maxed and your 'special attack' bar is red) on her head or her feet you'll make her fall down if she's low on health. This will give you the chance for another grab.

Then, there are the scenes after you defeat her and she falls down, which are another two scenes.

I get the feeling I'm missing one, but I really can't remember if there was another scene. Anyhu, enjoy. :)
Thanks alot :)

HerySean

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

ok guys,any new games lately? :) , I've completed all the games...well maybe all ofthem but mostly those games you guys gave i completed almost all of them :)

parjoala

Lurker
Reputation score

There's a new one in the making, but I have no idea when it will be released. Other than that, all games that he made have been posted in this thread afaik.

HerySean

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Well then i can't wait until the release of the next games :)

HerySean

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Ok guys i'm run out of patient, when the last game gonna release ?:(

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

With any luck and following his past game-release pattern, I'd say around mid-January. :cool:

HerySean

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Oh i gorgot to ask is it the Defeat Demon girl has an uncensore version?

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

There's been a new reply on Dec 30. Aside from wishing us an happy new year, nothing garbage-translated had much meaning.