What's new

Loup Garou

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Re: JSK工房 Hgames Thread

Ok, there are 10 little buttons in the lower left box if you have done everything.

A 1
B 1
C 1
D 1 2
E/F/G
H/I

A1 plays the bad video tape/rape sequence where he is holding her in the air and entering her from behind (vaginally... don't get any ideas...).

B1 is the Love/slave ending with her in bathing suit and collar.

C1 is the good video tape (I am not your slave, but I am a slut, so let's film it) ending where she is naked and going for some cowgirl* action.

D1 is the serious love ending which starts out with her, fully clothed, on your lap facing you. It is a wonderful ride.

D2 starts back in the room with her close to your face needing to talk (I am sure the dialogue is very similar to Imoutoto's confession to her brother that she loves him). There is a choice of two statements that come up in the dialogue. YOU MUST CHOOSE... either one. It doesn't matter. Scene will cut to her back in the chair and from here, you can do ANYTHING (I have this thing about giving women multiple orgasms, so I like to get her naked and then just put her through the roof as many time as possible. but that's.... just me). You can ask her for head as many times as you want, she won't walk away. So play with it and have fun. When you finally decide to fuck her and hit the fuck button, you will get a choice of 3 lines. Top line is missionary position. Middle line is doggy style. And bottom line is Cowgirl*. All three of these are, of course, her loss of her virginity. When you finish this sequence, it will then run D1.

E, F, G are the three basic hymen splitting sequences you can get in D2 (E = missionary, F = doggy, G = cowgirl*) with out the lead in from the scene of her "confessing" her feelings to you.

H is her giving you head.

I is the kissing sequence.

As far as I know, that is it. I can't see any room for anything else to be included. Of course, you have to complete all the endings to get those symbols, but...

* For those curious, there is a difference between the C1 cowgirl action and the D2/G cowgirl sequence. 1) for C there is no hymen breaking involved and 2) C is a fixed camera so there is only 1 basic direction you can view it from, D2/G has front and behind views of the scene.

Loup Garou

Sex Demon
Reputation score

While I am at it, I might as well (I got both very recently) do the playable scenes from the vampire game.

A 1
B 1
C 1 2
D 1

A1 is missionary rape scene.

B1 is the lust/love pov cowgirl sequence (figured it out. It is not just cowgirl and camera moves. it is all pov that evolves into a reversed cowgirl).

C1 is pure cowgirl (side view evolving into pov), and... I think this is the slave version. Who the slave actually is is up for grabs.

C2 is titty-fuck sequence that leads to C1. The fact that the command that ends the sequence is "give up" (i.e. being titty-fucked into submission) is what strongly suggests that C1 slave conclusion makes her the master.

D1 is the love/hymen breaking scene that comes when you beat her but never rape her.

Last edited:

nag77

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

shion
1) 1
2) 1
3) 1
4) 1, 2
have some more?
if it have, how to open???

Last edited:

HerySean

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

ok, i got 3 ending , 1 more to go :D :rolleyes: :p

evercrow

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

opening 3rd ending basically involves getting her mood meter to flashing blue, than make her orgasm once and then H her. Simple as that, byt getting her to flashing blue requires in itself no touching until the goal, and careful answers from Love ending walktrough)

This ending is where she basically blackmail you into relationship(where she got the reigns) by tooking video of how you impregnate her. Crafty bi*ch, i liked this one =)
Though she was kinda broken after her first experience,judging by her twisted logic and clouded eyes

HerySean

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Soooo....guys ? any games realease lately? :)

HERO1000

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

It'd be great if the latest game(the one you are talking about now) got translated or something, I know you already showed how to get the endings but some of us still like reading the dialogue too.

Conundrum

Demon Girl
Reputation score

opening 3rd ending basically involves getting her mood meter to flashing blue, than make her orgasm once and then H her. Simple as that, byt getting her to flashing blue requires in itself no touching until the goal, and careful answers from Love ending walktrough)
I can't find a way to do this, if I use the Love Ending answers, getting her to flashing blue isn't a problem, but getting her to orgasm needs her legs to be spread, which reduces her mood to blue and anything I do or say afterward only seems to reduce her mood further...
Help? :(

Alias

Lurker
Reputation score

Note that for the reverse-rape ending, nobody ever said anything about KEEPING her in flashing blue, only getting her to flashing blue before touching her. Do that and make her come (while not lifting the mouse like previous poster said) and you'll get it.

Now my question: call me stupid but I can't seem to get the swimsuit ending. I either get the reverse-rape or the broken with video cam ending. Does anybody have a quick hint on how to get this?

Conundrum

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Ah yes, I've got it now, thanks a lot :)

Loup Garou

Sex Demon
Reputation score

It'd be great if the latest game(the one you are talking about now) got translated or something, I know you already showed how to get the endings but some of us still like reading the dialogue too.
I, too, would LOVE a translation... :cool:

MoodWhiplash

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Alias, according to the readme the condition for the swimsuit ending is to make her cum multiple times and then to fuck her.

edit: I had trouble reproducing the ending, but I got it. Using the steps for getting ending #3, get her favourability bar to blue, then rub her thighs as high as her excitement bar (left) will go in one rub, continue the dialogue until about step 25 or when her submission bar (right) flashes red, then make her cum four times. If you did it right, her favourability bar will be still be green or blue when you start a sex scene.

Last edited:

Ritsu

Lurker
Reputation score

Well, i could translate it, but i fail horribly at flash. I did find that the dialogues are stored in actionscripts, but when recompile the flash, the text gets really messed up.

But if someone who is good at this whole compilation thing would cooperate with me, then, i think, there wouldn't be any problems. PM me if anyone is interested. It'd be cool to see such good flashes translated.

Loup Garou

Sex Demon
Reputation score

If you can translate... would be nice to get a cleaner translation of the other JSK's... the translations I have were done with computers and... suck. Of course, I am sure I could polish the translations if we had someone to compile.

Ritsu

Lurker
Reputation score

It won't be a problem for me to translate the other ones as long as i don't face any technical difficulties like now.

Ritsu

Lurker
Reputation score

Good news, guys! I've managed to fix teh issue and now it works ok.

Any ideas on what to do first? i've planned to do Imoutoto first, but if you want another one, i might start from that.

Also i could really use someone to polish the translation because english isn't my native language and it can turn out to be a bit choppy sometimes. So post your msn or skype (skype is much more preferable though) if you want to cooperate.

gellion

Reputation score

I do not mind cooperating with this, and it seems like fun and a worthy cause. I'm in! My skype is gellion64. I can help with polishing any translations. Can't help ya with flash though. I'm a dunce there.

Last edited:
OP
AceofWind

AceofWind

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I've edited the first post of this thread to include all the games into one pack. I'll add links to the games separately later.

Loup Garou

Sex Demon
Reputation score

You say 13 games in one... but there are 7 pictures....... I AM SO CONFUSED... :cool:
Ty for the collection. I have several, but I would like to see what I have missing.