What's new

OP
AceofWind

AceofWind

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: JSK工房 Hgames Thread

You say 13 games in one... but there are 7 pictures....... I AM SO CONFUSED... :cool:
Ty for the collection. I have several, but I would like to see what I have missing.
I don't have screenshots for the other games he's made yet.

Ritsu

Lurker
Reputation score

Thanks a bunch, Ace. That's quite handy.

I've contacted Gellion and i think we'll start from imoutoto then.

Loup Garou

Sex Demon
Reputation score

I don't have screenshots for the other games he's made yet.
I was kidding, Ace. :cool:

On to other matter. I was working on the one that I have no title for (Blue hair girl in school outfit v. you in martial arts contest). I have a lot of the saved portions of the game but no all "10." I have 8. Basically my game record looks like this

Title

A 1
B 1 2
C 1 2
D 1 2 3

The big gap between the title and the first save makes me think that there should be something there. Actually, it looks like there is room enough for 2 entries. That aside, and to tell you what saves I actually have

A1 is Her riding you cowgirl after she had knocked you out when you chose the second quote in the final post-fight chat.

B1 is missionary post-fight hymen breaking sex that leads to --

B2 "Sex on the Beach" (No, I am not ordering a drink... :cool:.) But seriously, B2 is the lovey sex scene on the beach with her in a bikini and a scene which moves between missionary and karma sutra man standing carrying woman with his arms and his dick, her wrapping her legs around his waist (tell me a shorter title for that and I will edit).

C1 is rape scene that stems from her doing a high wheel kick and you catching her on one foot.

C2 is standing behind her, holding her in the air by her legs and dropping her on your dick rape

D1 is forced missionary during the actual fights.

D2 is rear entry (would call it doggy, but she is lying on the floor). This is spawned by you knocking her on her face and hitting the button that appears (double crotch shot with her hit points low).

And D3 is the ever popular grope her on the floor scene.

If you can see what I am missing, please inform me.

Loup Garou

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Is it just me? or is f4565 messed up? There are bars I can't use and others that if I click on will present actions, then not let me do any of the actions or reverse out of that set of commands. I know it is basically another version of Demon Girl, but the set up is very different and, as mentioned above, there are problems in the game.

Ritsu

Lurker
Reputation score

I've translated a great deal of text, but i've ran into some problems again. Is there someone who is good at flesh? i could really use help here.

Ritsu

Lurker
Reputation score

You know, the human flesh. I thought that maybe we could offer something to guys in the underworld so they'd give us a hand?

Seriously though, it seems I'm stuck completely here. The H scenes are completely broken, and I guess that's because my wrong compiling or decompiling, not sure which one.

So it's either we find someone who knows about these things, or we can kiss the translation goodbye. And i wouldn't want that. I've spent two sleepless nights doing this and have the dialogues and the "don't look there, Onii-chan..." thing translated by now, so this damned glitch is the only thing holding me back.

Come one guys, I'd gladly translate every game jsk made, but i'd like you to help me too.

manty5

Banned
Reputation score

Well, as long as you don't take silence as our being miserly and/or as rejection, because not all of us have that skillset.

Ritsu

Lurker
Reputation score

I understand that. But i think there must be at least 1 person who can help. mybe someone has such friend or something.

Learch

Lurker
Reputation score

Ritsu:
The fact that nobody's offered help probably means nobody here can do much: everyone reading this wants this to be a thing.
You should ask elsewhere. Although the general community there sucks, I'm sure you can snag a guy at the Newgrounds forums who would love to help get a hentai game put in English.
We're rooting for you, by the way.

sewermedic

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Long time lurker here who registered just to offer advice XD

Try the hongfire community. Those guys are really mod-friendly.

This thread is about uncensoring swf files (which all of JSK's games are) but they might know something about whatever your having trouble with.

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Nothing to do with the recent posts. There's a new post on the blog thanking people who brought it up to 1000 sales. He also talks about the next release and/or changes to the battle system for future games. Big guessing there.

Ritsu

Lurker
Reputation score

Asked a few guys on hongfire, but no one seems to know what's causing this.
So i've just started a thread.

Loup Garou

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Ritsu. I like your translation efforts. The game does have bugs, but the dialogue is much clearer. Ok, you dropped some conversations here and there because you are still working on it, but still. One suggestion I would make. You need to keep your dialogue in the quotation boxes. I assume you need to form a new text line. You have really big boxes to comment in, but the width is very limited, so make more lines. I spotted a few text flaws, but I know you are working on structure first and then will polish the actual words, so I will let that go.

One question: do you know if you can italicize text? Would be a better way to demonstrate that the text is a thought and not a comment than the ( ) used. It is not a big thing, but something to think about.

sewermedic

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Whoops, I should have clarified. Hongfire has a separate section for modding/translation. You posted in the general hentai game discussion.

Here is the modding/translation forum.

Ritsu

Lurker
Reputation score

@Loup Garou
I've said that there's no need to mention that already. I'm fully aware of everything that is needed to be changed, but there's no point of doing it until i fix the swf.

Good idea about italic, though. I think i know how to do it.

@sewermedic
Well, i guess i can repost it in that section.

P.S.
Nope, i can't start a thread there. Don't have permission for that it says.

Last edited:

sewermedic

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Looks like you need certain privileges to post there :(

Loup Garou

Sex Demon
Reputation score

@Loup Garou
I've said that there's no need to mention that already. I'm fully aware of everything that is needed to be changed, but there's no point of doing it until i fix the swf.

Good idea about italic, though. I think i know how to do it.
I know I didn't HAVE to say anything, but it is the editor in me that wrote those words.... :cool: At least I was aware and noted that you were aware of the problems and didn't just start going trough the list of line modifications I could have. :cool:

(I do not have a tablet filled with notes on the dialogue.... I am just saying that, had you not mentioned earlier that this was just first stage translation, I am sure I would have been taking notes and listing modifications...)

Loup Garou

Sex Demon
Reputation score

I was kidding, Ace. :cool:

On to other matter. I was working on the one that I have no title for (Blue hair girl in school outfit v. you in martial arts contest). I have a lot of the saved portions of the game but no all "10." I have 8. Basically my game record looks like this

Title

A 1
B 1 2
C 1 2
D 1 2 3

The big gap between the title and the first save makes me think that there should be something there. Actually, it looks like there is room enough for 2 entries. That aside, and to tell you what saves I actually have

A1 is Her riding you cowgirl after she had knocked you out when you chose the second quote in the final post-fight chat.

B1 is missionary post-fight hymen breaking sex that leads to --

B2 "Sex on the Beach" (No, I am not ordering a drink... :cool:.) But seriously, B2 is the lovey sex scene on the beach with her in a bikini and a scene which moves between missionary and karma sutra man standing carrying woman with his arms and his dick, her wrapping her legs around his waist (tell me a shorter title for that and I will edit).

C1 is rape scene that stems from her doing a high wheel kick and you catching her on one foot.

C2 is standing behind her, holding her in the air by her legs and dropping her on your dick rape

D1 is forced missionary during the actual fights.

D2 is rear entry (would call it doggy, but she is lying on the floor). This is spawned by you knocking her on her face and hitting the button that appears (double crotch shot with her hit points low).

And D3 is the ever popular grope her on the floor scene.

If you can see what I am missing, please inform me.
I was right. There was just enough space between title and two ending lines. The actual board you use to play specific parts of the game is:

Title
A 1
B 1
C 1
D 1 2
E 1 2
F 1 2 3

A 1 is a standing rear entry with side and beneath girl camera angles. (Don't ask me how you get there. She is still wearing athletic bra and panties, if that tells you anything.)

B 1 is her winning and tackling you (There is no black out, but she is above you with your arms pinned to the floor). It turns into a reverse cowgirl attack that changes into a forward shot of you sitting and her riding your lap with her back to you. Some may call this reverse rape, but I call it a hell of a ride.

C 1 is you waking up after you chose beat her with out breaking her hymen and then chose answer 2 in conversation and she knocks you out. The sex is her breaking her hymen and then riding you like a bucking bronco (love her hip action).

D 1 is you maintaining her virginity during the fight and breaking it in standard missionary afterwords. This leads to...

D 2 Sex on the beach (real sex, not the drink). It varies between you entering her sitting on a large rock, or you supporting her with legs and a hard on while she holds her arms over your shoulders and her legs wrapped around your hips (if someone could tell me the karma sutra title for this position, I would gladly call it so.. :cool:... )

E1 is rape scene that stems from her doing a high wheel kick and you catching her on one foot.

E2 is standing behind her, holding her in the air by her legs and dropping her on your dick rape

F1 is forced missionary during the actual fights.

F2 is rear entry (would call it doggy, but she is lying on the floor). This is spawned by you knocking her on her face and hitting the button that appears (double click crotch shot with her hit points low will start the wheels).

And F3 is the ever popular grope her on the floor scene.

Those... are the 10 positions that you can access without starting a new fight.

By the way.... does anyone know this girl's name? (kaname. Ty Rit)

Addendum: I have found out how to get A1 and B1.

A1: Beat her in both rounds and choose the top box to have sex with her. But this has to be quick sex. Do all the stages in rapid form so she will have an orgasm but after the second sex scene, her bar should still be low in the light blue area. With this, you have broken her spirit (I, personally, dislike this, but that is me).

B1: This one is like A1, you beat her both times and use the sex box, but this time, you want her to REALLY enjoy the show. But don't take her over the top (make her bar flashing yellow/orange). Any time you are fucking her, the bar rises with the action, but the moment you begin the orgasm faze the bar stops. The second time you are fucking her, watch the bar and the moment it approaches the top, click on the orgasm box. Make sure that in both experiences, she, too, has and orgasm. If you do this right, when that sex is over, it cuts scene, and the next thing you know you are looking at the sealing and she is over you in a position that looks like she has your shoulders pinned to the floor (again, there is no black out). She gets a lode look in her eyes, and shortly thereafter she is riding you, reversed cowgirl. Some would call it reverse rape, but the fact that the scene can progress to the point that she is sitting on your lap and it is getting hot and heavy and your hands are on her hips and you are basically dribbling her on your lap (figuratively speaking...).

Last edited: