What's new

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: JSK工房 Hgames Thread

New blogdate : felt the game was missing so he added a new counter sex scene, art quality changed alot since the 1st CG and had to be reworked. Little more time needed for release :cool:

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

New blogdate : felt the game was missing so he added a new counter sex scene, art quality changed alot since the 1st CG and had to be reworked. Little more time needed for release :cool:
Perhaps it's just me, but the new visual looks very much like a redesign of the old counter-move rape scene where he holds her with one leg raised. Only difference is the POV employed.

Not sure how much art quality can change since it's still the same flash engine. Maybe more girl than background for the image?

marckoz

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I got a problem about unlocking all endings for Serika.
Someone can help me?

odduser

Reputation score

i tried downloanding the games form the mega links in the OP but it gives me an error message and asks for the decription key :(

OP
AceofWind

AceofWind

Tentacle God
Reputation score

i tried downloanding the games form the mega links in the OP but it gives me an error message and asks for the decription key :(
How are you trying to open the link, clicking on it or highlighting and pasting it into the url bar?

odduser

Reputation score

How are you trying to open the link, clicking on it or highlighting and pasting it into the url bar?
tried both. everyrime i get the error message saying the encryption key is wrong, and i am prompted to input the right key.

zipetya

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

tried both. everyrime i get the error message saying the encryption key is wrong, and i am prompted to input the right key.
Well, I just clicked on those links in the OP and downloaded both archives (the untranslated and translated games) without any issues, so... Problem is at your end. If that is any consolation.

Though the opening post was edited 3 days ago last, and your original post voicing the trouble was 4 days ago, I would suggest just give it another go?
-----
EDIT: now just noticing how it is the thread-starter who was replying to you earlier, I guess I made a fool of myself. xD Anyhoo, just give those links a try again - they work just fine, as of now!

Last edited:

odduser

Reputation score

the odd thing is that by clicking the links i still have the same problem.
Using mega downloader, tho, everything is fine.

LoliCaptor

Reputation score

Updated blog posting (google translate) says the new game is postponed until April 2018, but they are starting another project. :confused:

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

No reason why JSK have postponed the current game in development until April 2018, but it's definitely not because he's ill. He's thinking of starting up another project in the meantime with most of the development work probably taking up October and November.

To be fair, the fighting girl game is more or less finished but he's decided to freeze it for his own reasons. So long as the final product is as good or better than the fighting games he's done to date there should be no reason to complain.

Reputation score

Haiz... exactly SIX Months from now huh...

I hope he continues dat Nanoha Rip off game. I love the magical girl concept

Skree

Reputation score

I normally wouldn't do this but being a huge fan of Jsk's games as well as the translation community for these I had to lend a helping hand no matter how small.

Once again I implore fans to purchase his games, as well as thank aceofwind and the jsk thread people for their commitment....

Ahhhh feels good to be loved~
What's the file type on that thing supposed to be? When I download it, I get a 19 MB file with no extension.

OmegaArk

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

New blog post on JSK's other new game.

'Interrogating' a princess

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

New blog post on JSK's other new game.

'Interrogating' a princess
Same game concept as the earlier shoplifting and exam cheat games, only with the target chained to the wall.

JSK is planning a lovey-dovey ending regardless of the setting, but frankly I'd prefer it if he finished the combat girl game that he's put on ice until April rather than start on this one.