MrMe

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: JSK工房 Hgames Thread

I wish he'd finish that magic girl one he started years back

OmegaArk

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Well, welcome back to ulmf since the 4-5 day long server crash.

So.. he made 2nd blog post on his princess game. hope he can update the progress once a week or something.

kingkeve

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
just waiting for english fan translated ver of the shoplift one..

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score
New blogdate about forthcoming "Princess Irina" : New stuff planned including armpit and navel licking ..... And some Google-translate gibbberish [licking gee] :confused:

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Another new update : Been working on the 1st cum inside scene, apparently you can go back to the talking/interrogation after cumming and insult her while she drips all over the place. New clothes gimmick will allow us to "reveal" her tits 1 by 1 instead of insta-strip. Preview pic is uncensored too (or just the angle used lets him show the good bits)

kingkeve

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
You better keep waiting, because it's never gonna happen.
i mean it kinda did i went back and found a english translate of it... tho it sucks but hey better then nothing i guess lol

JaegerNimrod

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
i mean it kinda did i went back and found a english translate of it... tho it sucks but hey better then nothing i guess lol
That's because it was a "text extract => Google translate => text insert" translation which takes about 10-15min.

An actual translation takes hours of time from multiple people, usually.

The users that did the translation for the earlier games have gone dark and there's no indication of anyone interested in putting in said hours, so don't get your hopes up.

That being said, I would recommend to everyone to not turn this thread into a "is the translation dead," "anyone have a translation link," etc. begging shit-pile. AceOfWind has a good thing going here.

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score
New update : slowly working on the "captured girl", 3 different positions planned (with only 30% done on 1 so far) and *hopes* for a March release.

777ykcuL

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: JSK工房 Hgames Thread

I'm honestly thinking that might be a dummied out scene. When I accessed the scene via Media Player Classic, the game pretty much stopped as soon as I went to go for sex after groping.
I know you'll never see this, but it's not a dummied out scene. I got it on my first try.

> ....?
>I don't get it
> Little Sister Heaven
>What's wrong with that?
>It's not like I can do anything about my feelings.
>I'm a hopeless siscon.

Voila!

MrMe

Lurker
Reputation score
If you're going bump a thread to respond to a several month old post you should probably atleast read the whole quote chain :)

Its that scene, but its with the rape instead of the lovers' dialog
Its probably a glitch though, I'm guessing the dialog switch by default is set to rape so using a media player to skip straight to the scene glitches it.

777ykcuL

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
If you're going bump a thread to respond to a several month old post you should probably atleast read the whole quote chain :)

Its that scene, but its with the rape instead of the lovers' dialog
Its probably a glitch though, I'm guessing the dialog switch by default is set to rape so using a media player to skip straight to the scene glitches it.
I did read it in its entirety. I merely misinterpreted what you and he meant by "forcing himself on her."

Unrelated: Does anyone know if there was a footjob scene in that latest Disciplining Shopping Girl like the beta images show? I'm not even really into it, but I just could never find it, and I enjoy seeing JSK find new ways to serve his audience.

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score
New year's side fuck preview CG, 50% of a groping scene is done, 2nd scene is completed but the game is still a looooooooooooooooooooooooong way from releasing.

OmegaArk

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Really wonder can JSK really meet his estimated completion deadline. Honestly, he should have just focused on 1 flash at a time.

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score
New blogdate : "Girl on top while chained to the ceiling" CG/scene, about 60% done on the main touching scene that splits into 4 paths and still a monstrously long wait for anything resembling completion

lhurgoyfguy

Demon Girl
Reputation score
sorry for the dumb question, but was there a collection of ending guides in this thread somewhere? google fu is failing me.

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score
^ Get the "complete collection" from the 1st page, there should be a ending guide in there for most of the games

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score
^ It's somewhere in the thread though and I can't upload mine since the attachment stuff is pretty lame :/

Either start scouring the whole thread or hope someone better can upload theirs