What's new

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score
So, author's moving to making the endings for his next game now.

obscurereference

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Does anybody still have a copy of the machine translation for Shoplifting Girl? Current link is dead; still better than no trans.

MaxThrowaway

Lurker
Reputation score
So does anyone know how I'd go about editing the text for one of these games? While I don't know any Japanese, I would like to try turning a machine translation into something less clunky and broken. It wouldn't be all that accurate to the original text but it would a least be a bit nicer to read and make some more sense. I mean even trying google again later sometimes gets better results than what we've got now, e.g.

Current Machine Translation: Well... well, maybe let me tell you your name?
Google Today,: Well... will you tell me your name first?

Depending on how later lines go, this could end up sounding better in a range of ways but here's two quick alternatives to the first few lines to give you an idea of what I mean:

(Current Machine Translation)
Man: Well... well, maybe let me tell you your name?
Girl:...
Man: I do not know if I keep silent.
Girl:...
Man: There is no choice, I will show my identity card.
Girl: ...!? .
Man: ...Hm, Makimura Namika chan? This identification card, it's from a nice school.
etc...

(Post Edit 1)
Man: Well now, maybe you should start by telling me your name?
Girl: ...
Man: Maybe I could keep this quiet?
Man: Fine, I'll just check your ID card
Girl: ...!?
Man: ...Hm, Makimura Namika-chan? Looks like you go to a nice school.
etc...

(Post edit 2)
Man: Well... first off, what's your name?
Man: I might not keep quiet about this.
Man: You leave me know choice, I'll check your identity card.
Girl: ...!?
Man: ...Hm, Namika Makimura? This card is from a pretty nice school.
etc...

If anyone knows what tool/s or program/s I'll need, if you could let me know or point me in the right direction it would be greatly appreciated.

Tai Tai

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Update on blog: Karen Fighting Girl has be submitted. Awaiting 1-2 days for sale

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Update on blog: Karen Fighting Girl has be submitted. Awaiting 1-2 days for sale
I can't believe I'm saying this but

Damnit! Delay the game one month! Too much is coming out H and non-H wise, not enough monies!

Annnnd I just remembered what day it is.....relieved yet disappointed at the same time.

Last edited:

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score
I'm surprised JSK kept his word and released the game in April as he said he would. He's not let on regarding why he didn't release it last year when he'd finished it but it won't matter when the game is finally available for players.

I'm not sure how much of an improvement the new battle system is compared to the previous two iterations, but he's putting in counters which were later additions in his roster. The coerced sex scenes don't look half bad either. Time will tell if it's up to the standards he set himself when he pledged to make a third remake.

ToaruLL

Sex Demon
Reputation score
My present to all fans of JSK Studio, and also as a warrant for a translation by the great community of fans here. Enjoy.
Also a big fan of the first fighting flash game he made.
Of course, without sounding like a broken record, please support the creator by purchasing this new work or any others, if you don't feel the need simply a voice of appreciation on his blogs or a follow is enough to suffice.

The Bomb

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
My present to all fans of JSK Studio, and also as a warrant for a translation by the great community of fans here. Enjoy.
Of course, without sounding like a broken record, please support the creator by purchasing this new work or any others, if you don't feel the need simply a voice of appreciation on his blogs or a follow is enough to suffice.
Thanks for the link man XD
I'm gonna buy this when it's available in DLsite English :D

And of course here is the complete save (only H-scenes, not skill)
Enjoy :D

Last edited:
Reputation score
You Da MVP Comrade ToaruLL

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Will need potato help for the save, they probably changed where it saves ...... Searching for the .sol name doesn't yield anything and the older place where Flash saves itself doesn't work

NM, potato solved, they indeed changed the location

Last edited:

afhc2x17

Lurker
Reputation score
The new game is pretty good! I'm not gonna wait for a translation!

LeeShade

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Is it me or does the game seem to get slower the longer you play it?