What's new

Pacmanisawesome

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
That list is somewhat helpful, but it is hard to understand exactly what choices indicate a ''desire to hurt'' or some such without knowing what we're saying.

I have beat her while Hing 3 times in a row, picking only the bottom options. Got what I assume is the lewd ending. Picked top option every time, except the bottom options in the opening dialogue and did not H her and got the love ending.

I have tried to get the bad ending multiple times, but it just goes to the lewd ending. There are seemingly only 2 choices every round, so I guess the top choice is honorable, and the bottom choice is wanting to enslave her, where is the ''hurt'' option?

qwertyuiop111asd

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Which choices are the ones needed for ending 1? I know its the ones indicating desire to hurt, but i can't read japanese.

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score
That list is somewhat helpful, but it is hard to understand exactly what choices indicate a ''desire to hurt'' or some such without knowing what we're saying.

I have beat her while Hing 3 times in a row, picking only the bottom options. Got what I assume is the lewd ending. Picked top option every time, except the bottom options in the opening dialogue and did not H her and got the love ending.

I have tried to get the bad ending multiple times, but it just goes to the lewd ending. There are seemingly only 2 choices every round, so I guess the top choice is honorable, and the bottom choice is wanting to enslave her, where is the ''hurt'' option?
Unfortunately for the casual player, it isn't as simple as top, top and bottom, bottom for the two different rape-derived endings.
The forum is full of braggarts who boast about their ability to read anything with machine help, so I expected them to have a way of figuring out this game for now.

Back to topic, the rape scene dialogues are obvious enough especially when her replies are added to context.
Since there's no easy way for the script kiddies to understand what's being written:

Rape 1st time - Choose top option - Rape 2nd time - choose bottom option = rape end.
Easy enough when players who can't read use their brains to figure out there's only four possible combinations in the rape selection matrix and as stated in the readme one of the four combinations gives the desired ending. By the looks of things, lewd ending has a higher priority than rape ending since one choice leaning towards lewd ending locks the path automatically.

Pacmanisawesome

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
To help narrow it down, here are some conversation loops I have picked:

Intro Dialogue:

Middle choice, Middle choice.
No H
Top Choice, she talks again for another top choice
No H
Top Choice
Love ending? She is in bra and panties and cowgirls you.

Intro Dialogue:
Middle Choice, Middle Choice
No H
Top Choice, Bottom choice
No H
Top Choice
Same ending.

Intro Dialogue:
Bottom Choice, Bottom choice
H
Bottom choice
H
Bottom choice
H
Lewd ending

Skip dialogue intro:
H
Bottom choice
H
Top Choice
Lewd ending.

Skip Dialogue intro
No H, all top choice, she just flat out leaves after beating her and game over.

Post your combinations here guys.

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Players really want everything spoon-fed to them these days. Last I checked this was an 18+ game...

Opening dialogue only matters for the subordinate ending. I've really written down what's relevant to get that ending (no rape).
If you rape her, 3 out of the 4 combinations lead to the lewd end. One combination which I've written in my last post leads to the rape end.
Selecting the top choice each time without raping her will give the love end ONLY if players kept damage incurred under 2000. Otherwise it's the generic victory end.

Pacmanisawesome

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I just tried that time, and I actually got the lovers end....even after H'ing her twice. Something isn't right here.

But I won't ask you anymore if you're going to be rude.

unless by ''rape ending'', her giving you cowgirl in her bra and panties is supposed to be HER raping YOU.

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score
I just tried that time, and I actually got the lovers end....even after H'ing her twice. Something isn't right here.

But I won't ask you anymore if you're going to be rude.

unless by ''rape ending'', her giving you cowgirl in her bra and panties is supposed to be HER raping YOU.
No initial dialogue, rape once, choose top option, rape twice, choose bottom option works fine. Obviously I omitted the third rape since it's not really necessary. Just tested it.
If you can't do anything than spread misinformation or otherwise troll people without any backing, then by all means continue to mislead others.

Pacmanisawesome

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
No initial dialogue, rape once, choose top option, rape twice, choose bottom option works fine. Obviously I omitted the third rape since it's not really necessary. Just tested it.
If you can't do anything than spread misinformation or otherwise troll people without any backing, then by all means continue to mislead others.

I am not trolling, I don't know what kind of vendetta you have against people or why you need to be so rude to me but I have just did this. I even REVERSED the dialogue options and it still happened, I'll try it again but this is beginning to frustrate me.

EDIT: Finally got the ending, I'm not sure if it had anything to do with it but I ''countered'' 3 times instead of beating her into submission, if anyone else had this oddity.

Last edited:

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score
I am not trolling, I don't know what kind of vendetta you have against people or why you need to be so rude to me but I have just did this. I even REVERSED the dialogue options and it still happened, I'll try it again but this is beginning to frustrate me.
If you're indeed telling the truth, I suggest winning your battles and taking less than 2000 damage overall. Damage count is not supposed to be a factor in the rape endings and the conversation trees do not swap positions.

If you still aren't getting it, I can only conclude you're lying. Everyone has the same version of the game and the uncensored download provided a few pages back doesn't change the dialogue trees.

In case someone didn't get it, I define "rape" as penetrating sex. I have not tried swapping out one rape session with the sexual service option which unlocks at a higher level of sexual counter skill but I seriously doubt that's the deciding factor. None of JSK's games make the ending dependent on an in-game skill.

Last edited:

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Counter has nothing to do with it since I got the rape ending in post 3117 by thumping her to the floor the normal way three times.

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Spoon-fed guide for the lazy illiterates. Someone with too much time on his/her hands can work on a translation, shouldn't take too long since replacing the text takes more trouble than the actual translation.

1) Rape end
No initial dialogue (i.e. press skip on the top right to get straight to fighting), rape once, top choice, rape twice, bottom choice, rape third time.

2) Lewd end
No initial dialogue, just rape her repeatedly and pick any other speech combination other than for the rape ending.

3) Subordinate end
Choose the second option which I wrote down in post 3098 in the initial dialogue tree. Match the symbols for those who can't read the language. Beat her down but don't rape her (so no counter moves). Always choose the top choice in the ensuing dialogues.

4) Love end
No initial dialogue, don't rape her, always choose the first option. Damage incurred MUST be less than 2000 points total or it's just the generic end.

Strategy is simple enough. Build up EX-move gauge quickly and block any of her special move attacks to keep damage taken at manageable levels. Early on focus on speed, defence, spirit gauge and the super-combo in this order. Unlike previous games, the premonition move to read what she's about to throw next is only really useful for trying to unlock the counter sex scenes. Because of the game's flash platform, it'll take players more time to play through the sex scenes than the actual combat because of the tendency of modern windows 10 PCs to lag under the antiquated flash platform. Keep the window minimised to keep performance acceptable for slightly longer.

Getting the love end unlocks extra mode where it's an endless grind until the player loses or gets bored and quits. Sex scenes are the same but the dialogue is different since she welcomes getting penetrated or doing sexual servicing instead of resisting.

Edit: Someone doesn't follow instructions and complains he's getting mistreated. Forgot to factor in user stupidity for inability to unlock endings. Subordinate end edited slightly to be even more explicit than it already is.

Last edited:

Pacmanisawesome

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Wow, I am an idiot. I think I understand.

Even if I wasn't going for that ending, I habitually selected the second choice in the intro dialogue which I believe was overriting the rape ending. It seems that the pathways that the Readme states are only the way to force that specific ending and that there is a tolerance to go into another end even if you break certain conditions.

I thought the Subordinate end(where she rides you cowgirl, not reverse(which is lewd)) was the lovers ending due to it looking like an after fight confession of sorts(I also expected an ending called ''subordinate'' would be naughtier than that), so I assumed I kept getting the lovers ending but I was actually getting the subordinate ending and it was even taking priority over the rape ending, which doesn't help when the lewd ending already tries to take its place. Just skipped the intro dialogue like I should have been doing and it all fell into place.

Sorry for the waste of your time.

I'm going to go wallow away in a corner now. At least I've finally unlocked everything.

afhc2x17

Lurker
Reputation score
Spoon-fed guide for the lazy illiterates. Someone with too much time on his/her hands can work on a translation, shouldn't take too long since replacing the text takes more trouble than the actual translation.

1) Rape end
No initial dialogue (i.e. press skip on the top right to get straight to fighting), rape once, top choice, rape twice, bottom choice, rape third time.

2) Lewd end
No initial dialogue, just rape her repeatedly and pick any other speech combination other than for the rape ending.

3) Subordinate end
Choose the second option which I wrote down in post 3098 in the initial dialogue tree. Match the symbols for those who can't read the language. Beat her down but don't rape her (so no counter moves). Always choose the top choice in the ensuing dialogues.

4) Love end
No initial dialogue, don't rape her, always choose the first option. Damage incurred MUST be less than 2000 points total or it's just the generic end.

Strategy is simple enough. Build up EX-move gauge quickly and block any of her special move attacks to keep damage taken at manageable levels. Early on focus on speed, defence, spirit gauge and the super-combo in this order. Unlike previous games, the premonition move to read what she's about to throw next is only really useful for trying to unlock the counter sex scenes. Because of the game's flash platform, it'll take players more time to play through the sex scenes than the actual combat because of the tendency of modern windows 10 PCs to lag under the antiquated flash platform. Keep the window minimised to keep performance acceptable for slightly longer.

Getting the love end unlocks extra mode where it's an endless grind until the player loses or gets bored and quits. Sex scenes are the same but the dialogue is different since she welcomes getting penetrated or doing sexual servicing instead of resisting.

Edit: Someone doesn't follow instructions and complains he's getting mistreated. Forgot to factor in user stupidity for inability to unlock endings. Subordinate end edited slightly to be even more explicit than it already is.
Thank you! Everything is explained perfectly and now I can unlock everything!

symplexity

Lurker
Reputation score
For those who want to know what's going on in the story, here's the skippable conversation (first part) of this Karen game. K = Karen.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(Door opens)
K: Please excuse me.
(Karen enters)
K: Hmm. Although I knew it beforehand, it is a pretty shabby dojo.
K: I wonder if there really are any decent fighters in such a place.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1a: Who are you?
K: Are you the assistant instructor of this place?
K: Nice to meet you, my name is Ryūsen Karen. I thought you were informed.

1b: What a rude guest.
K: Fufu, did you hear me? But I'm sorry. I choose whom to thank.
K: My name is Ryūsen Karen. If you knew it, then it's alright.

1c. Are you looking to apply for our dojo?
K: Applying to such a third-rate dojo? It's not funny, even for a joke.
K: I am Ryūsen Karen. Don't tell me that you don't know me.
2. Ryūsen, is that the Martial Art conglomerate's...?
K: Yes, that's right. Well of course, even a third-rate dojo should have heard of the name at the least.
3: For what purpose did the daughter of the plutocrat come here for?
K: In you speak in such a customary way, this dojo might go down.
K: There were rumors going on about this place in Ryūsen's research department. This dojo seems to be sending a few students to our affliates.
K: So, I myself, came to check the ability of the instructor this dojo.
K: And of course, if you are weak, this dojo will go down. And all your disciples will be fired too. We don't need graduates from a weak dojo after all.
K: Oh my, that look, I like it. It feels good to crush down the trash who don't know their place in the world and resist the truly strong.
4a. Whether this is a third-rate dojo or not, confirm it with your own eyes.
K: Oh my, that's quite admirable. If things go well, I'll make her admit it, is not what you're thinking, right?
K: Well, the conversation is over. Please do your best.

4b. If I'm stronger, what will you do?
K: If that happens, there might be some sort of a reward.
K: But that can't happen anyway. Well, this is getting interesting, so please do your best.

4c. You know what will happen if you lose, right.
K: There is not even one in a million chance for that to happen. It does not even sound like a threat, you know? You are a truly foolish third-rate trash.
K: Well then, let's end it right away. There is no need for me to talk to trash.
K: Fall down while enjoying the fact that you will be able to witness my skill.
(Fight starts)

I might do the rest in the future.

If you want to edit .swf files, download this free software:

Last edited:

Mr.Noname

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
well this is dumb, managed to get all endings and scenes thanks to the guide, but now that i reload the game almost everything got locked again.

Anybody has the same problem?

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score
well this is dumb, managed to get all endings and scenes thanks to the guide, but now that i reload the game almost everything got locked again.

Anybody has the same problem?
Check your flash memory storage. I've had that a few times where it wasn't set to unlimited and once I hit the limit and exit out of game.....all progress was gone. Also make sure that absolutely nothing has changed address wise, or the game will no longer recognize the save data. The only final thing I can think of is if an error occur when you exited the game.

MrMe

Lurker
Reputation score
Maybe your browser is set to clear cookies etc on close?

War1926

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
anyone has a link for the new game? Or a place where i can find the game on english?

Tai Tai

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Another update on the game: creator released a patch which are bug fixes including dealing with the lag