What's new

letronixRULES

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Another update on the game: creator released a patch which are bug fixes including dealing with the lag
Any link or way of getting the patch...? Just asking. Maybe we'll just have to wait and see. Thanks for the heads up.

cheesburgr

Reputation score
I didn't see anything describing the various stats you can level up, so I did a very little bit of translating:

Top row:
mind reading
(useless if you can't remember moon runes)

counter for jump attack
螺旋の気を纏った突き上げジャンプ攻撃にカウン夕ー

high damage to clothes (hooray!)
衣服に高いダメージ

quicker special gauge
奥義ゲージの上昇率に影響します

damage given
与えるダメージに影響します

Bottom row:
Position at time of H
intersection method·Master of rape
H時の体位及び
交差法・姦を習得

Burst all returning to nothing
全てを無に帰す連撃
(placard above the description is the best super-attack)

1 moment something filling intersection
一瞬で間合いを詰めての回
rolling kick
転蹴り (counter the kick, I'd guess)

quicker action gauge
行動ゲージの上昇率に影響します

It affects love damage (wut)
愛けるダメージに影響します

Happy grinding!

Last edited:

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score
I didn't see anything describing the various stats you can level up, so I did a very little bit of translating:

Top row:
mind reading
(useless if you can't remember moon runes)

counter for jump attack
螺旋の気を纏った突き上げジャンプ攻撃にカウン夕ー

high damage to clothes (hooray!)
衣服に高いダメージ

quicker special gauge
奥義ゲージの上昇率に影響します

damage given
与えるダメージに影響します

Bottom row:
Position at time of H
intersection method·Master of rape
H時の体位及び
交差法・姦を習得

Burst all returning to nothing
全てを無に帰す連撃
(placard above the description is the best super-attack)

1 moment something filling intersection
一瞬で間合いを詰めての回
rolling kick
転蹴り (counter the kick, I'd guess)

quicker action gauge
行動ゲージの上昇率に影響します

It affects love damage (wut)
愛けるダメージに影響します

Happy grinding!
Three cheers for machine-translated rubbish. Can't even copy and paste the Kanji properly.
Rather than let this poor excuse of a table become definitive, I'll offer my own version. Take it or leave it, at the very least I guarantee I'm not making things up and what I write in English is accurate unlike what others have to say.
Top row first, from right to left:

攻撃力:Affects damage of regular attacks and special moves
精神力: Affects how quickly the SP gauge charges
絶技連弾: Projectile attack dealing high damage to clothing. More points = higher damage. No discount on SP gauge consumption with more points invested.
神技摩蜃: Anti-air spiral thrust. Counters air attacks. Invest more points and more of her jump moves can be targeted provided there's enough SP gauge to activate the skill.
裏技覚神: One time investment allows players to read what's coming their way. As already mentioned, if you can't read it and there's no script kiddie translation available, there's no point getting this.

Bottom row, from right to left:

防御力: More points = less damage sustained.
瞬発力: More points = action gauge charges faster. Unlike older games, she'll still move first even at max level for the very low-damage basic attacks.
極技無間: 2nd strongest special move. Essentially a roundhouse kick. Does more damage and affects more areas with more points invested.
滅技比天: The strongest special move. Only usable at maxed SP gauge. Does pitiful damage until properly invested into. Three of these and the roundhouse should drop Karen on the third round when both are maxed out.
性行スキル: Unlocks more positions during rape and sexual service segments with more points. Also, the counter moves against a specific set of Karen's skills are unlocked as more points are invested. These only activate if her health goes below a certain threshold and the move can be activated regardless of SP gauge level.

3 post lurkers with nothing productive to contribute should crawl back into the woodwork like the insects they are. Or they could be brave enough to admit they have multiple accounts and not hide behind their shell accounts. Machine script-kiddie translators can pick their own names for the categories.

bgnac

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Also if Karen is preparing a special attack, you get bonus damage to attacking her head.

I got all endings and counter scenes 1/2/3... is there a 4th?

OmegaArk

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Also if Karen is preparing a special attack, you get bonus damage to attacking her head.

I got all endings and counter scenes 1/2/3... is there a 4th?
Pretty sure if she prepares a special attack. You deal bonus damage anywhere.

You have to remove her clothes if you intend to deal bonus damage to those parts when she prepares a special.
I feel that you always do more damage compared to the head whenever she uses a special. when she doesn't have clothes on that particular section. Like the old JSK games. I could be wrong though.

If it's in order, the 4th counter is 1 of the moves which she jumps. It's not the move that lets you use your 'chi' to deliver a counter-blow and go into doggy-style.
It's a jump move and it requires you to NOT BLOCK the attack. She will saddle you and punch. You will have a window to Counter for the scene.

Yatol

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
i find it funny that if you counter her when she gives you a deathblow you can save yourself if you're fast enough (you win for losing)

also i suggest you use Adob flash player if you can, the slow down will fix itself

Last edited:

Yatol

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
stolen save file (sry chan)

save file location:

C:\Users\username\AppData\Roaming\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\someword\localhost

lunawuff

Lurker
Reputation score
Harley, if you were referring to me then I fully admit I have another account on here. Under the name 'spaminator'. I managed to lock myself out of the account a few months ago when I deleted the cookies from my browser and forgot the password AND email I was using on here.

And none of that changes the fact that despite providing some help on this forum, you usually find the most caustic and abrasive ways in which to do it.

Pacmanisawesome

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Honestly I'm used to dealing with people who have special ways of interacting with others. You just need a lot of patience to deal with them. It's best not to confront him about it, it's not our problem and as long as you just filter out and ignore the needless remarks you can get some help from him.

In any case, if anyone was worried the ''uncensor'' patch would be incompatible with the latest update, it doesn't seem to be. I haven't had any issues and the lag problem seems to be fixed.

wasd123333

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
How are you guys playing this? It doesn't work on Adobe Flash Player as it keeps looping and the game is non-interactable, just a slideshow. On browser it keeps slowing down...

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score
How are you guys playing this? It doesn't work on Adobe Flash Player as it keeps looping and the game is non-interactable, just a slideshow. On browser it keeps slowing down...
Get the updated version and install the uncensored files (part of the lag is down to how Flash handles the mosaics and sex scenes, so removing the mosaics helps somewhat).

Also, keep IE in window mode as it keeps performance stable for longer compared to full screen.
On the initial retail version, quit the browser after one session has finished and restart again to reset performance.

uyesuyes

Reputation score

Apr/06/2018 Correction: bugs/defects

letronixRULES

Demon Girl
Reputation score
My present to all fans of JSK Studio, and also as a warrant for a translation by the great community of fans here. Enjoy.
Also a big fan of the first fighting flash game he made.
Of course, without sounding like a broken record, please support the creator by purchasing this new work or any others, if you don't feel the need simply a voice of appreciation on his blogs or a follow is enough to suffice.
Is it possible that you could please upload the updated game and giving a new link...?

P.S: Thank you so much for uploading the game, by the way, you're awesome.

War1926

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
how do i run the game? i cant make it work when i use the explorer to open up it open a SAVE windonw an dthe game just keep saving over and over like a download, i try using flashplayer but it doesnt do anything either

War1926

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
nevermind i use enternet explore and it work but it get slow after a few mins.

CPTKeith

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
I know this is a late question, but is there a posibilty to run JSK Games, including the new game Fighting Girl Karen on Android? Since it was program by an Adobe Flash Player.

D

Deleted member 359551

Playing JSK Games on Android... I'd say yes but, given hardware limitations Android based devices have, can't say if they'll run at playable framerates. Try it out then let me now, please.

War1926

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
anyone here has a link for the new ver? Also i cant find the folder where i should put the uncensore patch since i dont have MACRO folder in my ROAMING, this is an issue i keep having with this old laptop of mine. But anyway i am not asking for uncensore ver, just the ver that doesnt slow down oh i am missing 1 ending.....assuming there are 4 ending and not 3 i have everything else.