What's new

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score
^ You put the uncensor patch inside the game's folder and overwrite the .swf's there. The /roaming/ is for the save game .sol

War1926

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
ok but anyone has the update that doesnt slow the game?

OmegaArk

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Looks like the Princess game is 70% completed based on blog post. Hope it gets released this year.

Missing_ID

Lurker
Reputation score
If memory serves, he's also making a game with a magical girl. Any idea what happened to that game?

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score
If memory serves, he's also making a game with a magical girl. Any idea what happened to that game?
On hiatus. He'll finish the Princess interrogation game first then maybe go back to work on the Magical girl game.
Check his old blog posts shortly after he announced development of the Princess game for more details.

Deltorio

Lurker
Reputation score
I am working with the game now, but I need help with translation. As long as someone can translate the texts I can fix up the game to a degree.

Here's a pic since I can't upload it to the site, don't know how long the link will work.

dadada21

Reputation score
For those who want to know what's going on in the story, here's the skippable conversation (first part) of this Karen game. K = Karen.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(Door opens)
K: Please excuse me.
(Karen enters)
K: Hmm. Although I knew it beforehand, it is a pretty shabby dojo.
K: I wonder if there really are any decent fighters in such a place.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1a: Who are you?
K: Are you the assistant instructor of this place?
K: Nice to meet you, my name is Ryūsen Karen. I thought you were informed.

1b: What a rude guest.
K: Fufu, did you hear me? But I'm sorry. I choose whom to thank.
K: My name is Ryūsen Karen. If you knew it, then it's alright.

1c. Are you looking to apply for our dojo?
K: Applying to such a third-rate dojo? It's not funny, even for a joke.
K: I am Ryūsen Karen. Don't tell me that you don't know me.
2. Ryūsen, is that the Martial Art conglomerate's...?
K: Yes, that's right. Well of course, even a third-rate dojo should have heard of the name at the least.
3: For what purpose did the daughter of the plutocrat come here for?
K: In you speak in such a customary way, this dojo might go down.
K: There were rumors going on about this place in Ryūsen's research department. This dojo seems to be sending a few students to our affliates.
K: So, I myself, came to check the ability of the instructor this dojo.
K: And of course, if you are weak, this dojo will go down. And all your disciples will be fired too. We don't need graduates from a weak dojo after all.
K: Oh my, that look, I like it. It feels good to crush down the trash who don't know their place in the world and resist the truly strong.
4a. Whether this is a third-rate dojo or not, confirm it with your own eyes.
K: Oh my, that's quite admirable. If things go well, I'll make her admit it, is not what you're thinking, right?
K: Well, the conversation is over. Please do your best.

4b. If I'm stronger, what will you do?
K: If that happens, there might be some sort of a reward.
K: But that can't happen anyway. Well, this is getting interesting, so please do your best.

4c. You know what will happen if you lose, right.
K: There is not even one in a million chance for that to happen. It does not even sound like a threat, you know? You are a truly foolish third-rate trash.
K: Well then, let's end it right away. There is no need for me to talk to trash.
K: Fall down while enjoying the fact that you will be able to witness my skill.
(Fight starts)

I might do the rest in the future.

If you want to edit .swf files, download this free software:
this is what symplexity was able to translate, also does anyone have the updated karen game?

The Bomb

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Okay, so this is Uncensored files for Ver 20180604

As the time I post this, there will be new update including bug fix and some graphic modification and ofc I will post the uncensored version as soon as possible
Sooo in the meantime, Enjoy XD

GOR

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Okay, so this is Uncensored files for Ver 20180604

As the time I post this, there will be new update including bug fix and some graphic modification and ofc I will post the uncensored version as soon as possible
Sooo in the meantime, Enjoy XD
Where did you get Ver 20180604 for decencoring?

I have kept googling for a while
but still could not find the latest ver.

Deltorio

Lurker
Reputation score
this is what symplexity was able to translate, also does anyone have the updated karen game?
Yeah, I've already added that to the game, the ero scenes are not translated at all though. I'm still making minor adjustments to the buttons in the main .swf file.

The Bomb

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Where did you get Ver 20180604 for decencoring?

I have kept googling for a while
but still could not find the latest ver.
Well, I bought the game from DLsite English using BitCash (a little bit expensive but since DLsite is blocked in my place and I have to use VPN just to open it, I don't want to risk using my paypal with VPN )

Missing_ID

Lurker
Reputation score
Does Ver 20180604 fix the slowdown issue? If that's the case, I would love to have mine updated, even if it's just the censored version :eek:

Deltorio

Lurker
Reputation score
I wanna fix up the shoplifting game too, but it's difficult to find someone that can translate jap texts. The only thing I can do is edit the games, Machine translated stuff is no good,,

DaemonTheDemi

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Anyone have a copy of the newest version? The other version posted seems to be outdated.

letronixRULES

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Could someone please share a link for the newest version of the Karen game...? As people said before me, seems the version we have is outdated.

DaemonTheDemi

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Hard to tell if this version is updated or not. Its got a bad translation attached, and just use the latest uncensor patch provided on page 211.