What's new

SIM [konashion] Super Deepthroat

Status
Not open for further replies.

StiffSponge

Banned
Reputation score
Re: Super Deepthroat

I would have to say probably yes, because the game is still being worked on fairly frequently, so he'll probably iron out bugs like that eventually..

Or maybe your just weird for thinking that and it IS a feature..

Hahaha, just kidding. :D

StiffSponge

Banned
Reputation score

Ding ding~! Update!

- Balls.
- Controls for his clothes.
- Added an actual body for him.
- Rearranged scene menu again, adding a full scrolling menu for him.
- Slightly increased range when moving off.
- Made him slightly taller.
- Inverted controls option.
- Fixed some bugs in char storing and loading.
- Some graphical fixes to the new animations.

A few problems though..

The auto-pilot is nice but it needs to be adjusted to dick length.. If you make the guy's dick too small half the time she's just sucking on air..

Another problem I've noticed is that sometimes the menu just refuses to come up and I have to restart the game to access it again. (Thankfully it saves half of my changes)

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Other than that, the game is coming along VERY nicely.. Though I have a few suggestions. (Though I don't think the dev ever looks here.)

- "Pant's pulled down" option for pants. (Doesn't have to be an option for all pants, can be a clothing item in itself, along with partially pulled down, over-the-knees, and full on pooled around the feet.)

- An option to swallow (or make him cum in her mouth) when she makes him finish in auto-pilot. (As opposed to just hoping the one you want happens)

- Hand-job mode. :D

- Hand-position option for him where he's holding her head gently/passively, and not aggressively/dominantly.

- A toggle-key for that thing that makes her head "miss" the cock, so both you and the auto-pilot don't miss it sometimes.

- A slider for how much he jizzes. (One for how many squirts, and one for the quantity of each squirt.)

- Female models from the "Erotical Night" hentai game, WHOS WITH ME?? XD

For me the game is just now starting to reach "Fappability", but it can still be so much better, and I'm hoping the dev continues work as long as possible.

Also, is it just me or does the jizz look really creepy?.. It's all slimy and globby and there's way too much of it, it doesn't remind me of or look like the real thing at all.. I would actually just prefer
an option to turn it off entirely or maybe just make it leave a stain on her.

Last edited:

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score

protip, use the hotkeys (UIOP) to open the menu instead of the "mouse down" thing, that way it will never fail to open,

if you have any suggetions post them on the blog, he reads them.

also, he only just changed the way the game works to allow diffrent animations, it used to be hardcoded
i dont think there are any real "character mods" only size/face/hair mods. check the blog for links to find them.

edit: and who was the moron posting videos of this game on youtube, and why did he not expect to get banned for it?

StiffSponge

Banned
Reputation score

I'm fairly certain he reads them..

I guess I was just noting my suggestions for the heck of it.

Also thanks for the tip, though I'd like it it the mouse-move-over thing didn't crap out every few minutes because I'd still rather use the mouse on some occasions (One-handed operations)..

And lol, yeah I remember seeing a link to someone who had videos of the game on youtube and I was thinking "WTF?".. XD

StiffSponge

Banned
Reputation score

New version.. Am I the only one paying attention to this game/blog?

This version also has:
- Nose squashing animation. (I tried out squashing downwards, but it doesn't really look right at this angle. I'm still working on it though.)
- Ball size slider.
- Screenshot hotkey (/) with option for double size screenshots (as in the attached image).

Sojourner

Demon Girl
Reputation score

No, you're not the only one. I saw it earlier today on konashion's blog, but I'm still recovering from having to testify in court today. I hope I never have to repeat that experience again.

maaddi

Reputation score

Is the SDT blog down for anyone else?
Yes, down for me, too.. I hope just for a few hours. Or the Blogger-page does not allow his pervert blog anymore. :eek: But then konashion will find an alternative. 1.13.1b is still the latest version.

Last edited:

Ramia73

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Yes, down for me, too.. I hope just for a few hours. Or the Blogger-page does not allow his pervert blog anymore. :eek: But then konashion will find an alternative. 1.13.1b is still the latest version.
Hopefully same thing as ?

sphincter snake

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: Super Deepthroat WTF !!!!

man i hope this is just a short phase passing quickly.
its like they have mean spies hired to pull all good things from the
web. i wished i ever catch such a stupid person.

and i thought the version with squashing nose was not yet there.
just a preview. wrong ?

Vinceras

Formerly Havokor
Reputation score
Re: Super Deepthroat WTF !!!!

man i hope this is just a short phase passing quickly.
its like they have mean spies hired to pull all good things from the
web. i wished i ever catch such a stupid person.

and i thought the version with squashing nose was not yet there.
just a preview. wrong ?
Supposedly the newest version has the nose scrunch thing but for some reason I can't go into free move mode(shift)...it just stops whatever I'm doing...like a pause of sorts. :confused::(

sphincter snake

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

so the squashing version was able to dl ? wow.
must have missed , checked often though.

would you be so kind and put it somewhere for me ?

hope kona can go on soon...

Vinceras

Formerly Havokor
Reputation score

so the squashing version was able to dl ? wow.
must have missed , checked often though.

would you be so kind and put it somewhere for me ?

hope kona can go on soon...
The version I have is bugged or something. Shift(free move) doesn't work for me so you can't even see a nose scrunch or anything.

Atticus

Reputation score

Blog offline.

Forum servers offline.

Booru forums and requests offline.

I don't like this one bit.

Shinkaiser G

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

It sounds pretty bad, but apparently no one intentionally took down his blog.

konashion said:
Hey. I don't know why the blog was taken down this weekend, but it looks like it was just some temporary weirdness. I'll post another update if I find out what happened.

As for the weekend update, I was mainly working on fixing the auto modes, so there isn't much new to see. Hopefully next week things will be back to normal and I'll have something more interesting done.
It's back up.

Sojourner

Demon Girl
Reputation score

This is (at least) the second time this month this has happened. DirtyC101's Blogspot blog was also down for a few days, and then returned without explanation for either the disappearance or reappearance.

I'm surprised the H-RPG Project Blog hasn't had the same thing happen yet, but that'll probably occur by this weekend.

Last edited:

fatmancory

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

This is (at least) the second time this month this has happened. DirtyC101's [/url=http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showthread.php?t=17760] Furry Fury [/url] Blogspot blog was also down for a few days, and then returned without explanation for either the disappearance or reappearance.

I'm surprised the H-RPG Project Blog hasn't had the same thing happen yet, but that'll probably occur by this weekend.
but he did explain.
and if it hasn't happened yet its unlikely to, all they want is your phone number, if they get that the blogs stay up.

Minerve

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Hi !

Sorry to annoy you but I can't find the original version : just the latest which is update ... And so, download the updates is useless without the game ^^"

Do you know where i can find it ?

Duncleos

Lurker
Reputation score

There is no loose 'update', all versions are the full version since it is only one .swf file. So just go to the site and get the latest version.

Status
Not open for further replies.