What's new

SIM [konashion] Super Deepthroat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Minerve

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Super Deepthroat

There is no loose 'update', all versions are the full version since it is only one .swf file. So just go to the site and get the latest version.
Hem ... Then, I might have a prob' : the only DL I have are the latest version (here v1.31.1b [1.21MB]) and the modddings (actually, there's the hair's picture and the dialogue'Dl too). I don't think (and I've tried and i've failed) 'tis the whole game ^^" !

Vinceras

Formerly Havokor
Reputation score

Hem ... Then, I might have a prob' : the only DL I have are the latest version (here v1.31.1b [1.21MB]) and the modddings (actually, there's the hair's picture and the dialogue'Dl too). I don't think (and I've tried and i've failed) 'tis the whole game ^^" !
Those aren't updates. They are mods(modifications)...user created content that can be added to the game.

If it's a .swf file...like a hair mod, you just open up superdeepthroat and then go to options and then the modding tab. Click on .swf mod. It will pop up your folder. Find it there and open it. Should input the mod into the game.

Do the same if it is dialog with voice or complete character change(like the Rangiku mod). If it's just a .txt dialog mod just click on Load under custom dialog and do the same.

Note that you will need to do this every time you want to use them...if you add them one day, they most likely won't be there the next.

Vinceras

Formerly Havokor
Reputation score

New update out:
- Seras Victoria hair.
- Updated auto modes to work better with different penis sizes.
- Made hats into a separate costume element.
- Added cat ears and hair band. (The hair band doesn't line up properly with a few of the characters, but I thought I might as give people the option.)
- Added eyedropper tool to RGB picker, which should make matching the cat ears up easier.
- Added bottoms layer. Added skirt and bike shorts from panties costume group.
- Added trial duplicate stockings layers. (I suspect there could be some combination of legwear which doesn't work right, but it's in as a test for now. Let me know if you spot any problems)
- Some bug fixes to character loading.

StiffSponge

Banned
Reputation score

Better auto-mode, and skirts!

Yes! This game just got 1.5x better. :D

StiffSponge

Banned
Reputation score

Blog update (No DL'able update yet, just an information-packet)

Just a small update this week. This weekend I mainly worked on adding the layers and controls for tops, then trying to draw something that looked reasonable across all of the breast sizes. I also added a couple more bottoms, and spent some time trying to get rid of the movement bugs people mentioned.

If I can get a t-shirt that looks good, I'll release a version with tops next week.
Looks like we might have shirts coming in the next update, but if not, we still get more bottoms! :3

Vinceras

Formerly Havokor
Reputation score

Definitely glad that he's adding more clothing. One thing I kinda wish he'd add is a few things to cater to more fetishes...such as inflation mode and maybe a mode where if you cum in her mouth and keep thrusting, the cum leaks from her mouth little by little. I'm sure there are a few more things he could add with such a great engine...it'd be a shame to not see them.

sphincter snake

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

for me, a slider for buttsize would be necessary
and still missing the tentacles... still in love though.

Vinceras

Formerly Havokor
Reputation score

Would be really nice to have a tentacle throat rape...maybe even make it to where it was an all the way through too. Like I've said...this game, especially for its size, is probably the most epic pound for pound h-game out there.

StiffSponge

Banned
Reputation score

All I want are maybe a more detailed body-size editor (Like where you can adjust both width AND height so it could be a short stubby girl or a tall skinny girl.

And just 1 or 2 more positions like hand job and boob job.

And more hand positions, like on the floor, or one holding his dick, and/or one down her pants/panties/her masturbating.

Also another feature I would REALLY like is a jizz-meter that lets you know how close he is, and also a slider that increases/decreases his sensitivity so it takes longer/shorter to get him to finish.

And lastly, though this would be a stretch, a more-realistic auto mode.. Sometimes it's annoying how she'll STILL end up sucking air a few times (Though now she almost never does), not to mention how she stops in little pauses in between sucking, but that's actually realistic I think, but I wish there was a way to disable that where she would just go non-stop.

*takes a step back and reads what I typed*

Lol, I guess it's hard to want just a little.. :p

Last edited:

sphincter snake

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

for the throat tentacle it would be nice to go all the way trough indeed .

like you could go down all the way, and the more you trigger the mouse
to keep her , the further you go trough her until you come out
between her ass.

would be epic to have contortions maybe on stomach
when passing through her. and her eyes should widen / shrink
when finally coming out.

also for tenta-throat there should be option for a "collar" that is actually
a tentacle holding her neck. maybe just for the new facefuck style.

there are many details to think of...
i think a more powerful nose squirting should be added too maybe. and garter for stocking.
and a latex hood for last.

sry , gotta stop this greed ;)

Last edited:
OP
SirOni

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

I don't even know why some of you are wanting stuff like handjob/tit fucking as it should be pretty obvious by the title that it won't ever include anything other than oral.

StiffSponge

Banned
Reputation score

Taken from the "Future features" list, it was the second thing on the list, the first thing being what both me and snake were asking for essentially.

Handjob / Titjob mode: These could be done with a very basic motion, but most of the work would still be in adding new sounds and actions for the different modes. I'd want it to be a lot more interesting than just a single new animation though, so I'd like to get most of the planned options for the standard mode done before I think about expanding into other modes.
You were saying, oni?..

Last edited:

StiffSponge

Banned
Reputation score

Blog update, looks like he's trying to work on dynamic breasts. (Jiggly jiggly) :D

NaoSoul

Tentacle God
Reputation score

UPDATE 03/13/12

SDT v1.14.2b

This release has:
- Shift-click to remove clothes and accessories.
- RGB sliders for tongue piercings.
- Nipple piercings.
- Belly button piercings.
- Earrings as a separate costume element.
- Some minor bug fixes.

Download:

Source:

Techne

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I've been able to use the older versions of this flash game (like v1.1b) but the newer ones just open up to a blank screen.

I've got the newest flash update, the stand alone player, and I have no problems with any other flash.

If anyone has any ideas on how I can get this to work, I would appreciate it.

Thanks,

** Update: Never mind, need to update the player. Just updated the browser again and it works fine.

Thanks anyways.

Last edited:

Vinceras

Formerly Havokor
Reputation score

I've been able to use the older versions of this flash game (like v1.1b) but the newer ones just open up to a blank screen.

I've got the newest flash update, the stand alone player, and I have no problems with any other flash.

If anyone has any ideas on how I can get this to work, I would appreciate it.

Thanks,

** Update: Never mind, need to update the player. Just updated the browser again and it works fine.

Thanks anyways.
No prob. lol

New version as mentioned by the way. Going to be pretty buggy supposedly. Only new things are the change to the throat bulge and transparent shirts.

Nex

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

This one should be fun for all! load this

charName:SD chan;mood:Normal;bodyScale:1;arms:back;throatResist:50;hair:sdchan,1,1;iris:normal,4,4,137,1;breasts:70;skin:light;nose:normal;lipstick:0,0,0,0,0;eyeshadow:55,26,99,1;sclera:255,255,255,1;blush:196,80,77,0.35;mascara:0,0,0,0,1;nailpolish:0,0,0,0;eyebrow:115,4,117,1,0,0,0,1;hairhsl:0,1,1,1;skinhsl:0,1,1,1;hisskinhsl:0,1,1,1;bg:3;hisSkin:0;hisPenis:0,1,1;balls:0,1;hisTop:shirt,238,242,245,1;hisBottoms:slacks,27,29,29,1;hisFootwear:loafers,0,0,0,1;collar:leather,0,0,0,1,0,0,0,1;cuffs:leather,0,0,0,1,0,0,0,1;gag:none,0,0,0,1;panties:none,255,255,255,1;top:none,255,255,255,1;armwear:none,0,0,0,1;legwear:none,0,0,0,1,0,0,0,1;footwear:none,0,0,0,1,0,0,0,1;eyewear:none,0,0,0,1;headwear:none,0,0,0,1,0,0,0,1;tonguePiercing:none,183,187,195,1

and add this

for ZONE TAN!!!

it took me a while to make it look right. if anyone can improve upon it let me know... and I didn't make the hair obviously. sorry if there is already one on here I haven't read the whole thread.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Good thing I put that giant string in a spoiler, or else that would just be foolish

Last edited by a moderator:

sphincter snake

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

so delicious throat-bulge, i like.

you can really see the prick find its way down...

just brutal love :p

zone-tan will be sure fun

Status
Not open for further replies.