What's new

SIM [konashion] Super Deepthroat

Status
Not open for further replies.

WerWulf

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: Super Deepthroat

to make the guy come (without enabling auto) you have to enable bukkake mode, this is done by clicking a "secret" check-box in the bottom right corner of the options menu on the 3rd tab, hover over the corner and there should be an arrow, click it and the bukkake mode check-box will come out, click it to turn on the mode.

use mouse up/down to aim the penis
to make him come: click and hold for a few seconds
to make cum shoot from the girls nose: come in her mouth a few times in a row while she is deepthroating

also if you manage to get some in her eye she wont open them until you clean it up and excessive amounts of cum may cause frame issues (along with lipstick smearing)

Mercsenary

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Not working for me. I try swiff player and I get a blank black screen. I try IE and it gives me this weird freak out pink and black screen.

Wessex

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Macromedia flash player 10 runs it smoothly.

Wessex

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Does that mean you solved the problem? If so then I wont bother finding you a Macro media flash player dl.

imacatetc

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

to make the guy come (without enabling auto) you have to enable bukkake mode, this is done by clicking a "secret" check-box in the bottom right corner of the options menu on the 3rd tab, hover over the corner and there should be an arrow, click it and the bukkake mode check-box will come out, click it to turn on the mode.

use mouse up/down to aim the penis
to make him come: click and hold for a few seconds
to make cum shoot from the girls nose: come in her mouth a few times in a row while she is deepthroating

also if you manage to get some in her eye she wont open them until you clean it up and excessive amounts of cum may cause frame issues (along with lipstick smearing)

Not completely true, Bukkake Mode enables cumming whenever you click the mouse; you can make him cum normally by pleasuring him for long enough you just gotta stick it out till he does. The screen will flash as stated previously.

MegatronYES

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Holy crap... I have never felt this sexually exhausted without having exhaustion in my calves. It's a curious sensation.

DarkR34p3r

Lurker
Reputation score

When the creator decides updates his/her game...

Cappy

Reputation score

When the creator decides updates his/her game...
I don't know if you intended to show impatience with that statement, but either way, he's working pretty damned fast as far as I know. At least, compared to game designers that I know.

Also, I definitely approve of this thread, unlike the crappy american spell-checker.

evercrow

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

that is a serious chistmas present for all deepthroat fans. I'm still amazed by the liquid physics and the small size of flash.

I just hope it will get further development someday, not just in girl appearance department(the customized generator is pretty decent already). Like throat bulging or tongue movement animations. Maybe a little dialogue and process of arousing too(change of girl mindset, in overall).
Right now I only noticed that if you gag her for some time, she stops resisting, so you no longer need to press mouse.

Wessex

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Right now I only noticed that if you gag her for some time, she stops resisting, so you no longer need to press mouse.
(sarcasm) You could put up very good fight while passed out right?

evercrow

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

(sarcasm) You could put up very good fight while passed out right?
You right, I should've just wrote "Right now she can only pass out, you just reaally need to try hard to notice by her face. Just saying - kinda strange to pass out with wide open eyes and staying straight vertically"

Wessex

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Well you are holding her head/hair, aren't you?

DarkR34p3r

Lurker
Reputation score

I don't know if you intended to show impatience with that statement, but either way, he's working pretty damned fast as far as I know. At least, compared to game designers that I know.

Also, I definitely approve of this thread, unlike the crappy american spell-checker.
Wait, what?

I was responding to the post before mine. :p

evercrow

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Well you are holding her head/hair, aren't you?
nope.She stays that way even when you let go. And she don't recuperate,even after a lot of gasping.Damn, now it looks like I'm criticizing the game. But I'm just saying the game has a lot of room for improvement and I hope it will stay in development for some more time

SoliceTK

Lurker
Reputation score

Ayo, anybody try that Bukkake Machine thing he's got on his page? If you did how is it?

Status
Not open for further replies.