What's new

SIM [konashion] Super Deepthroat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reputation score
Re: Super Deepthroat

i wonder why nobody has made any backgrounds yet?

cuz i'd love a tentacle pit background.

Kusanagi

Chief Nippleseer
Reputation score

i wonder why nobody has made any backgrounds yet?

cuz i'd love a tentacle pit background.
Pretty DAMN sure people have made backgrounds.

I don't have a link because I'm lazy and tired, but I remember there being backgrounds SOMEWHERE.

Backgrounds just aren't a priority right now, as people are more focused on getting the hairstyle of every girl they can into the game right now.

Zideeane

Scallywag Homobeard
Reputation score

OP
SirOni

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

ehhh, you mean like the link on the top of the same page? :p
Yes, because I check every single thread I make everyday just to see if someone has posted the exact same content as me. Thanks for showing me the error of my ways, dicksleeve.

Kp Romplestein

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Yes, because I check every single thread I make everyday just to see if someone has posted the exact same content as me. Thanks for showing me the error of my ways, dicksleeve.
I think he was referring to the fact that the same link is posted on the upper-right hand corner of Konashion's page.

Either way, I agree that he shouldn't have sarcastically informed you of your ignorance to the link. Yet, you might've over-reacted just a tad.

That's my 2 anyhow.

OP
SirOni

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

I think he was referring to the fact that the same link is posted on the upper-right hand corner of Konashion's page.

Either way, I agree that he shouldn't have sarcastically informed you of your ignorance to the link. Yet, you might've over-reacted just a tad.

That's my 2 anyhow.
If you think that's overreacting you clearly haven't read any of my posts. That's considered very light by my standards.

Anywho, seeing as you haven't earned my ire I'll not tear into you. Though I think he was referring to the link at the very top of the previous page.

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

As a friend, Oni, I'd like to ask for you to tone down the "angry guy" act a little. Reverse the positions for a second. If he had made that mistake, you'd be flipping shit over his stupidity. Ronin would make the same excuse, that he doesn't check the page all the time and didn't notice it, and you'd keep at the flames anyway. I wasn't going to say anything until you said this:
Anywho, seeing as you haven't earned my ire I'll not tear into you.
What I don't like about this is that you're implying that other members should be fearing you, especially the newer ones. It's nice that you're reminding people that they're doing something wrong, but it's another thing when you're just outright flaming them. I don't care if you're naturally a very angry person or if "I know what you're like. I should expect this kind of thing by now," I'd rather you not make people less inclined to visit the forums just because it satisfies you to yell at stupid newbies.

Defend your actions and attitude as much as you want. I don't have much else to say about it, so I'm probably not going to respond anyway.

Nunu

Despot
Former Admin
Reputation score

awww... you two are friends.

OP
SirOni

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

awww... you two are friends.
That we are, and I guess if Dark wants me to I can tone it down and only really tear into the stupidly idiotic ones.

dragoonistix

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

awwww, where the fuck is the touchy friend hug!!

i hope i said that right. .

Hentaispider

Lord of the Tap Dance \oO.Oo/ (And Reputation Mana
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

Well, it's customary to, you know, read the thread before replying.

dragoonistix

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

didn't you also flame noobs with mostly the same reason?(i doubt the mostly part, but surely you did some). .

hakunoe

Lurker
Reputation score

so far has anyone know how to get the xray thing to work?...Oh and i did check around and there no button for the xray unless he remove it from the game or did not put on it yet.....

Wessex

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Read hes blog before asking question he already answered. There wont be any x-ray. Its to difficult to make it for him at the moment.

Mostaza

Reputation score

After playing with this game, I noticed 2 hours had past. Should it really be that entertaining?

ronin

Lurker
Reputation score

Maybe you have some problems with your plumbing instead? ;)

GargantuaBlarg

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

A two-hour fap is the best fap.

Or well, unless you count three-hour faps.

Status
Not open for further replies.