What's new

SIM [konashion] Super Deepthroat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Coy47

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Re: Super Deepthroat

All I have to say is konashion is a genius this game has to be one of the best out there...part of me wants him to stop now and make a new game to see what else he can produce but the other part just wants more of his current one!

Sojourner

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Yet another update (v1.9b). Only missed this one by five days.

konashion said:
The main new features in this release are:
- New saving system with the ability to save swf mods.
- Test of moving outside mode (click and drag).

It also includes:
- Changed character editing so you can properly overwrite characters now.
- Option to add as many default mod folders as you want.
- Mouse wheel control for scrolling menu areas, and slightly smoothed scrolling.
- Mascara amount slider (saved per character).
- Mascara smudging when rubbed.
- Throat resistance slider (saved per character).
- Breathing toggle option.
- Intro sound toggle option.
- Several bug fixes.

I still need to do a lot of work on moving outside, so it's a bit pointless at the moment, but I've included it as an early test. Eventually I'm planning to add strand and lipstick smudging, better motion and his balls. I've made his layer jump above everything else at the moment, because although having him underneath the top hair layer looks good with one or two characters, most of the dynamic hair looks broken.

This release is a major change to the saving system, so it's probably still a bit buggy. I'll release a weekend update with as many fixes as I can though, so any bug reports in the comments will be very helpful.

Duncleos

Lurker
Reputation score

Things I hope get added eventually:

Nipplepiercings
Ankle cuffs
Futa alternative to the guy getting the blowjob.
Or even a tentacle monster.

Sojourner

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: Super Deepthroat v1.10b

New update, as of yesterday.

konashion said:
Main new features are:
- New strand physics.
- Striped thighhigh and overknee stockings.
- Secondary RGB controls for collars and footwear.
- Added support for dialogue with audio using swf mods.

There are also now copy and paste buttons on RGB controls, and a several minor bug fixes and tweaks to the UI.

StiffSponge

Banned
Reputation score

The audio dialogue mod will make a few choice people EXTREMELY happy, lol.. This game is becoming very good, and may in the future be dubbed "The best blowjob game ever". :D

I personally don't care for the dialogue too much but I would like to see more clothing options along with maybe a customizable auto-pilot feature.. (Being able to tell her what to do in a series of actions then sit back and watch)

I would also really like to see more positions, like hand job and boob job, something that wouldn't change the camera angle or the mechanics too much.

Vinceras

Formerly Havokor
Reputation score

I personally couldn't stand the 'insecure' dialog or voice-over. Sorry...if I was that guy and she started spewing off all that nonsense, I would have probably found it EXTREMELY difficult to finish. Huge turnoff. I do hope that there are more added in the future though.

Reputation score

i hope people make some Body mods soon, like maybe a mod for demon wings or a pregnant belly or pasties or something like that

iealchemist

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hey guys, here's another audio mod. Sound quality isn't as good as the first, but who knows, you might find it worth a shot (or two:)).

Last edited:

sphincter snake

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Sooper Deep Treat

the nympho voice-over is way better imo than the insecure.

well, depends what you want but i really like the nasty dialogue.
enhances whole performance and makes me squirt so hard :rolleyes:

only missing tentacle replacement for guy.
but i guess kona will do more than merely replace him.
hope for brilliance y´all. :D

and garter for the stockings maybe.
ill better be silent for now :eek:

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Is the Nympho one the only audio one so far? I went to the mod forum with them and it looks like it, the rest are just text files. It really only fits certain girls...Sometimes it's amazing and other times I have to try not to laugh, it's about 50/50 :p

Last edited:

kojiro

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Is the Nympho one the only audio one so far? I went to the mod forum with them and it looks like it, the rest are just text files. It really only fits certain girls...Sometimes it's amazing and other times I have to try not to laugh, it's about 50/50 :p
swf dialogues with audio that i know of so far are insecure, nympho, princess peach, c.viper, juri han

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

swf dialogues with audio that i know of so far are insecure, nympho, princess peach, c.viper, juri han
Really wish they'd put "AUDIO" in the freaking titles. I went into insecure and I don't see the file anymore, the rest I couldn't find at all. I figured they'd have the most hits.

kojiro

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Really wish they'd put "AUDIO" in the freaking titles. I went into insecure and I don't see the file anymore, the rest I couldn't find at all. I figured they'd have the most hits.
princess peach, c.viper, juri

nympho

insecure

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

princess peach, c.viper, juri

nympho

insecure
Thanks a lot, Juri is amazing, they could probably rip audio from most games or animes from the girls to make them that good. Makes me think of Zone's Teen Titan flashes.

Nex

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I remember this game from when it just got put out there has been a good bit of progress made since I last saw it

viper2003923

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

The audio dialogue mod will make a few choice people EXTREMELY happy, lol.. This game is becoming very good, and may in the future be dubbed "The best blowjob game ever". :D

I personally don't care for the dialogue too much but I would like to see more clothing options along with maybe a customizable auto-pilot feature.. (Being able to tell her what to do in a series of actions then sit back and watch)

I would also really like to see more positions, like hand job and boob job, something that wouldn't change the camera angle or the mechanics too much.
here i thought i was the only one thinking "why not add a boob-job option in?" xD, but i agree with the clothing options and a possible customizable auto-pilot option....

sphincter snake

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

am i too blind to see the d-link
or is the latest update ( 23.10.11 )
just an announcer to the coming update ?

want see her nose press into his crotch :rolleyes:

thx in advance

Maiz

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Version 1.11b came out today.

It includes Happy, angry and ahegao moods to the girl, new noses and Android 18.

Enjoy.

Status
Not open for further replies.